Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The colour of wolves

Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

The colour of wolves Empty The colour of wolves

Post  Blueanchor Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:57 pm

I have had the wolf as a guide since I was young, but its colour changes from time to time and I am interested to know your opinions about this.

As a child I was scared of the wolf and I remember it as being dark, but in early adulthood the wolf came to me as a white wolf and I came to accept it as a guide. A couple of times as a white, lone wolf it has guided me towards and through some very significant changes in life.

Then recently the wolf came as a grey/brown (usual colour) wolf and again showed me a path. I heard howling in the distance, and eventually we met with the wolf pack. This is significant at this time because I feel I am without a spiritual family.

So what do the members here think of the colour changes?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

The colour of wolves Empty Re: The colour of wolves

Post  Crystal Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm

I would suggest you look at the types of wolf and their habits and colours. Wolf as a totem has a mass of different lessons to be learnt.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:39 am

Do the colours mean anything to you?  I think if I had had those wolves with those colour changes I would wonder if the colours were a reflection of what was in my lfe at the time for eample did the dark wolf come to you when you were scared and afraid? White is regarded widely as a very spiritual colour which would reflect your journey, just my thoughts. :urwelcome: by the way.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 am

Well the dark wolf came as a child, and like most children, I had fears and was afraid of this wolf. They were always chasing dreams, but I would just about be able to fly higher than wolf. In later life I realised that I learned to fly from being chased by that wolf - so perhaps it's colour represented my feelings about the wolf at that time. The white wolf came when I was around 20, and by that age I was more open to listening to spirit and accepting the white wolf as a guide. Now I am 42, and have been aware of my spiritual path for a long time and it is nicely integrated into my everyday life, so maybe the natural colour of these wolves shows that. 

Lot's of maybe's there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:18 pm