Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meditation Day #2 - Being Still

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Meditation Day #2 - Being Still Empty Meditation Day #2 - Being Still

Post  Auras Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Hello guys and Im at it again! This meditation took place last night. I began by sitting up-right, position really depends on how my current mood. As i began, Focusing on the breath as per usual as I get more and more relaxed I feel myself go deeper and deeper within, As i do this I start to see shapes form, these shapea kept forming. The colour white would show, more shapes, the more I payes attention to this the more clearer and more faster I was seeing all these shapes flow by. I started to see quite snippets of a scene, different scenes in fact. I let the images ago. I become aware of how still ive become, i felt mentally still. Although thoughts where in my mind i was mentally still, my breathing felt much more better and clearer and I just felt like I reached my goal. I laid in this stillness for a minute. I felt peace, calmness. I enjoyed this experience.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meditation Day #2 - Being Still Empty Re: Meditation Day #2 - Being Still

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:25 am

That sounds very peaceful, ehat sort of shapes were they?  If you're keeping a record offline can you draw them for yourcrecord here can you describe them?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:18 pm