Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

spirit guides and pendulums

psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

spirit guides and pendulums  Empty spirit guides and pendulums

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 pm

can i use a pendulum to speak to spirit guides it seems i just did i think it moved on its own when i asked questions and apparently iv'e had faeries around me forever doing magick with me. im a wiccan i also have had spirits all through my life.  :bfs:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

spirit guides and pendulums  Empty Re: spirit guides and pendulums

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 am

psychicwiccan wrote:can i use a pendulum to speak to spirit guides it seems i just did i think it moved on its own when i asked questions and apparently iv'e had faeries around me forever doing magick with me. im a wiccan i also have had spirits all through my life.  :bfs:
    Can you use a pendulum, you ask....  Yes you can but do you know how to do it in a way that will work 'properly'?  Has anyone shown you how because if not how would you know who you are communicating with?  Forget for the moment the issue of so-called spirit guides who you likely wouldn't meet that way.  The most likely contacts are those close to you and on a 'level' which isn't so very different from that of the physical.  Some may be very nice but some may be unpleasant.  Some may help you but others may mislead you and you have no way of knowing which ones are genuine.

What YOU want is most important, though.  If it's just to have fun and play then go ahead - there will be plenty of playmates.  If you want to learn and understand then those playmates may not be the ones to help you. 
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

spirit guides and pendulums  Empty no spirit guide

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 pm

i wish i could see if i even have a spirit guide at all. i can talk to earthbound souls not spirits in the spirit realm quite yet i need help with it.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:03 pm

psychicwiccan wrote:i wish i could see if i even have a spirit guide at all. i can talk to earthbound souls not spirits in the spirit realm quite yet i need help with it.
    Many wish they could see or contact their guides whereas their role may be one of helping from the background. 

Spirits are spirits whatever their development.  Those who stay close to the earth may be fun as friends but unable to help you progress in you spiritual understanding.  Spending too much time with them is unlikely to be helpful to you in the longer term. 

Raise your thoughts to matters more elevated and it will attract those whose spiritual elevation matches your needs.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 am

mac wrote:
    psychicwiccan wrote:can i use a pendulum to speak to spirit guides it seems i just did i think it moved on its own when i asked questions and apparently iv'e had faeries around me forever doing magick with me. im a wiccan i also have had spirits all through my life.  :bfs:
    Can you use a pendulum, you ask....  Yes you can but do you know how to do it in a way that will work 'properly'?  Has anyone shown you how because if not how would you know who you are communicating with?  Forget for the moment the issue of so-called spirit guides who you likely wouldn't meet that way.  The most likely contacts are those close to you and on a 'level' which isn't so very different from that of the physical.  Some may be very nice but some may be unpleasant.  Some may help you but others may mislead you and you have no way of knowing which ones are genuine.

What YOU want is most important, though.  If it's just to have fun and play then go ahead - there will be plenty of playmates.  If you want to learn and understand then those playmates may not be the ones to help you. 
    well said young Mac .....  :cool:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:49 am