Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Connecting to spirit guides.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

spirit - Connecting to spirit guides. Empty Connecting to spirit guides.

Post  Auras Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:01 am

I called up on my guides and spirit helpers and I was just concentrating on getting in a relaxed state. The more relaxed I get the more I felt like  I was pressed against the bed, I felt like I was laying on the bed ( which I was ) but like I was in a coffin and there wasn't much space above me. That's the actually impression I got. I just go with whatever I feel. I started to feel this strong energy in my body, I felt like my body was vibrating, I was rocking side to side, then side to side. Next thing I knew t felt like I was moving fast, I let this feeling carry on and I felt the vibrant energy carry on, the vibrations started to rise, I was like this for moment or two, I had a itch in my throat, had to couch without moving another other muscles. I return back to where I was. My eyes felt like they had sleep on. You know that crust sticky sleep stuff you get? It was over both of my eyes. My mind kept saying sleep, sleep, sleep( well it's not that I heard it, it's more of a sense/knowing what it had been repeated).

Then that was the end of my exercise.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

spirit - Connecting to spirit guides. Empty Re: Connecting to spirit guides.

Post  AmarenLux Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Hey 

Sounds like you were receiving energy and becoming more aware of the energy around you
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:03 pm

AmarenLux wrote:Hey 

Sounds like you were receiving energy and becoming more aware of the energy around you

I don't think so, I always have this feeling in meditation even when i don't call upon spirit guides/spirits. Even if I just have the intention to just sit there and be aware I my breathing.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Sounds Fab Auras :rainbow:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Blueanchor wrote:Sounds Fab Auras :rainbow:
    It is, but I hate it because I don't know what's happening.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:25 pm

I remember a time when I worried about not being able to come back from meditation, and later being frightened when I first felt like I couldn't move during meditation. So you're not alone in that. But what happened for me (and I respect that your journey is your own), is that I accepted the fear and went with it, trusting that it would be ok. And after a while, it always was ok, however new the depths I was reaching became, and I tend to feel exhilarated more than anxious now.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:29 am

Sometimes when you dont know whats happening the best way to find out is to just go with it :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:59 am