Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meditation journal.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Meditation journal. Empty Meditation journal.

Post  Auras Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 am

I figured I would make a meditation journal and track my progress. I will try to meditate at least twice and day and post my experiences daily.

Just done a little meditation before I head to sleep. I began by shifting my focus to breathing, focusing on my breath, letting it flow naturally, I carried on with this. I felt that my breathing was very 'smooth' I had the sense that I had my breathing just right, in my mind I had a picture of something that looked very smooth. I carried on, I start to feel vibrations, still focusing on the breathing, I noticed that when ever I inhale, the sensation gets more intense, and because it's intense the exhale knocks me back abit! But I carried on! As the vibrations raised, my mind was nothing but pitch black. Shapes start to form, random shapes, I kind of forgot about my breathing and was focusing on the shapes, as I was focusing on the shapes, a picture forms and I see a bird that has a peice of paper, as it got closer me, I wanted to open the paper and see what it had on it, as I opened it and my intent was to see writing on it, I wanted to see words in big writing so I got my wish, it had the words 'be careful' I noticed it and carried on with the meditation, the images faded away but the vibrations remained. I had a strange feeling I was in the middle. I started to feel like I was the only person present. I felt like I was somewhere else, like all things in my room had disappeared and it was only me in there. A pictures came to mind that I was in the middle and I was looking up at the universe.
    Auras

Male

Meditation journal. Empty Re: Meditation journal.

Post  Auras Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:03 pm

I got in the shower before and thought I would do one after it. I put some deep meditation in in the back ground and layed down on my bed. Started listening to it. I got myself into a relaxed state, breathing was just about right, thoughts where coming to mind, I left them go, slighly had some pressure on my forhead, achknowleded that and let it pass, I had very light vibrations, what disctracted me from this was that I had a few itches on my body. Once I itches them I returned back to where I was, then the vibrations kicked in, I keep with it this time. Still carrying on with my breath, starting to get more intense and intense. When his happens I start to feel like I am in a still place. It was nice and peaceful. My head felt like it was rocking side to side and I just wanted to open my eyes because it was annoying. But I carried on..... in my mind I was that at peace I started seeing birds, nature scenes and it made me more relaxed.I notice that my body has went rather numb, then suddenly I see this white light and next minute i felt a big blast of pure enegy run up and down my body! It felt so strong and vibrant. It felt right, I have made progress. I stopped my meditation and am rather proud of myself.

What do you think about the pure blast of enegy?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:35 am

I have just done a little meditation! Not sure it was little like, think it was around 15-20 mins.

I started off normally, with my breathing, as usual,  I got myself into a very relaxed state! This room 7-10 minute a to achieve I hope. I had a feeling that my foot had moved but it wasn't possible because I didn't love my foot, I used my judgment  to see if it was an actual physical thing or a mental thing. I carry on and forgot about my foot. I stay in a relaxed state for a bit, upon that happening, the darkness in between my eyes got closer and would start to see little shapes and maybe a little colour in the shapes too! It wanted to open my eyes, I felt irriated watching the shapes so I willed my attention back to the breath ( my starting point ) and boom, vibrations hit me, as soon as they got intense, I starte to feel like I was on a rolloster jumping up and down, going from side to side so fast. I carry on with this, my body is practically nearly enough numb and all that was left was my awarness! The blackness became thicker, the feeling a got more intense. Still in the meditation and it felt like my hands instantly moved to the left and where best my waist ( both of my hands where in the middle on my stomach as I was laying down ) and also notice that my head was feeling like it had moved and was looking up from an angle. Like i was looking from a diagnle point of view.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:25 pm

I through some deep meditation music on!

I started listening to it and let my breath flow nautrally, I was like this for about 5 minutes. In a very nice relaxed state of mind. I asked my spirit guide to draw close to see, I wasn't expecting nothing to happen, you know the black void when close your eyes? It Started to change into a white, this felt really nice, I carried on and on certain parts of my body I would feel intense energy. I got to the point where i was randomly talking to myself, I don't know why. I was saying 'be you, be yourself, love yourself, just plure bliss'. Then I heard music from downstairs which made me open my eyes.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:26 am

I only intended to do a little five minute meditation, but I was relaxed that I kept hearing a women speaking in a different language, I feel like it kept repeating until I became aware of it. Has anyone else been meditating and heard someone speaking in a difderent language, this voice was different from mine, it was infact female. As soon as I stopped meditating I hear the lyrics of a song I know and it keeps repeating in my head 'Just stay, stay'
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 am

Done mindfulness meditation today.

I put my headphones in and listened to a guided meditation for mindfulness. It felt really nice and peaceful, I felt like meditation is like sittin on a beach! I just stay on this nice state for a couple of minutes.  I noticed that there was a cold breeze/energy upon my forearm,  I just witness it and let it go! A very nice start to the day!
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

No meditation tonight, feeling poorly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 pm

I've not been well these past couple of days, I took 2 cocodamol, and I felt like I could drop off into sleep but I couldn't, I thought because my body wanted to sleep my would would drift off! I thought because mt body was ready I would try and astral project, so it was kind of easy, to get my body nice and relaxed, I got it numb easily, the vibrations kicked in very quickly, I started to see little pictures, I started seeing shapes, I started seeing lines, I carry on, I started feel like I was going to roll out of my bed, but I didn't, still carrying on, I felt like I was in a box, I don't k ow why but I did and I kept seeing in the black space myself looking at my body and my body was fading and fading like it was zooming out, I felt like my body was jumping up and down so fast, it was that fast it's hard to describe.my body was having little spams, I would like your opinion a on this please.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Been lacking meditation because I've been poorly.

I have just been doing my meditation, focused my itent on developing my clairvoyance, I was just laying there letting pictures flowon and flow out, I go to my breathing, sand suddenly I had a feeling that I had a big pair of wings, the feeling turned into a picture, I can feel the energy change, it feels positive so angels must of been present!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:35 am