Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Auras
Blueanchor
Bodhicitta
ameliorate
justme
9 posters

My twin flame committed suicide

justme

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2015-11-04

twin - My twin flame committed suicide - Page 2 Empty My twin flame committed suicide

Post  justme Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I feel like I'm headed down a one way street to following her. What the hell is wrong with me?
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

twin - My twin flame committed suicide - Page 2 Empty Re: My twin flame committed suicide

Post  Heightend-Awareness Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:33 pm

I would like to share my view of academia in particular fields. But here is not the place.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

twin - My twin flame committed suicide - Page 2 Empty Re: My twin flame committed suicide

Post  mac Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:03 am

Heightend-Awareness wrote:I would like to share my view of academia in particular fields. But here is not the place.

Then why not start a new thread?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:59 am

Heightend-Awareness wrote:
    mac wrote:
    mac wrote:Member justme was last around in 2016 and we can only hope he found the help he needed.  

Forum 'advice' is of little value other than to encourage sufferers to seek professional help.  You can tell someone that spiritually it's a bad idea but those contemplating suicide aren't usually here to consult about their spiritual progress.  Their needs are immediate and need to be addressed face-to-face, regularly and likely for quite a long time.
    Odd.. if they are here on a spiritual forum we can only give spiritual advice.

Anybody here can offer help on any subject.  Whether that's truly advice depends on a number of criteria in my book.

If they seek professional academic advice unless there are members who are professionals. Then this place is not where to find professional help they then need. IMO.

quite so - If someone were to want professional academic advice they'd do best to seek out professional academicians with the necessary skills and experience.  Whether they'd find it here is moot.

What!?

Do we actually agree on something Bobjob, I mean mac?  :shock1:

I don't know if you were agreeing because I wrote: "Forum 'advice' is of little value other than to encourage sufferers to seek professional help." but you then responded by adding a word in saying: "professional academic advice".
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am

mac wrote:
    mac wrote:
    mac wrote:Member justme was last around in 2016 and we can only hope he found the help he needed.  

Forum 'advice' is of little value other than to encourage sufferers to seek professional help.  You can tell someone that spiritually it's a bad idea but those contemplating suicide aren't usually here to consult about their spiritual progress.  Their needs are immediate and need to be addressed face-to-face, regularly and likely for quite a long time.

Anybody here can offer help on any subject.  Whether that's truly advice depends on a number of criteria in my book.

If they seek professional academic advice unless there are members who are professionals. Then this place is not where to find professional help they then need. IMO.

quite so - If someone were to want professional academic advice they'd do best to seek out professional academicians with the necessary skills and experience.  Whether they'd find it here is moot.

What!?

I don't know if you were agreeing because I wrote: "Forum 'advice' is of little value other than to encourage sufferers to seek professional help." but you then responded by adding a word in saying: "professional academic advice".
    :huh: Overcomplicating it now. A simple yes or no could have sufficed.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:16 am

mac wrote:
    mac wrote:

What!?

:huh: Overcomplicating it now. A simple yes or no could have sufficed.
    Then 'no' but it was you who over-complicated the thing in the first place by adding what you did to what I had written.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:22 pm

If it is 'justme' from these forums, I may have found him on another forum. I have reached out to him to confirm this and ask some questions, but also respecting his privacy. I will keep you all updated for those who care.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Heightend-Awareness wrote:If it is 'justme' from these forums, I may have found him on another forum. I have reached out to him to confirm this and ask some questions, but also respecting his privacy. I will keep you all updated for those who care.

I hope it is and I hope he's doing better than he was when he joined us here briefly. If he doesn't mind then I for one would like to hear how he is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am