Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Understadning this connection/attraction??

Strength
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2018-01-03

Understadning this connection/attraction?? Empty Understadning this connection/attraction??

Post  Strength Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Okay so, almost 3 years ago I began experiencing a strange attraction to someone that confused the hell out of me. It was not romantic or sexual or anything like that. Whenever I thought of this person I would get this rush in my chest and I would think about them all the time!! These feelings confused me because I didn’t understand what I wanted from this person (who btw I didn’t know very well, barely knew them actually.) a few months later ( I should say that I only saw this person maybe like 5 or 6 times after I first saw them and all times didn’t last long) my feelings were so intense but not of romantic nature, but they started developing as romantic feelings, but nothing triggered that cause I don’t think I even saw them. With this change I was trying to cope with these feelings (I never felt so strongly about anyone like this before) even before the feelings got romantic they were so intense and strong that I didn’t even understand them. So, after seeing them for the last time, these feelings persisted. 

i kept trying to forget them and make myself busy with other things because nothing can ever happen. These feelings stayed with me for maybe 8 months. I started to forget them slowly and not think of them much because I started a new career so I managed to get myself a bit busy but sometimes they always remained in the back of my head. Because I never felt this way about anyone (still to this day actually) I would also sometimes compare other people to them and small things would remind me of them (I knew this person very little)

But like mainly over the years I thought way less of them and they were not taking over my life as before but if someone mentions them or I see something that relates to them, I get this feeling of yearning or longing. Then, end of October this year, I started having these feelings again and thinking about them constantly till this day actually. Nothing triggered this and I haven’t seen this person since I last saw them almost 3 years ago.

I also feel like I can’t love them because I don’t know them well enough but I have this feeling that I have so much love FOR them! 
    So, I’m confused and honestly just plain tired!!! its exhausting that I can't seem to shake them off!! And would love some insight!

I thought this might be infatuation, but can infatuation last that long?

Are we karmically connected or something? Why I think that? —> because after meeting them I began getting into spirituality and I feel like we have a connection somehow and well also because I’m struggling to get them out of my mind but then again that happens to everyone with crushes so idk

Or could it be that thing where people say that you’re thinking of them because they’re thinking of you..

I’m also very into spirituality now and I grew a lot and learned a lot of stuff and I feel like I owe it all to this person, not because we talked about it or anything but because meeting them opened the floodgates to me learning about this stuff.

What do you guys think? is this something spiritual or am I just being dramatic?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Strength
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2018-01-03

Understadning this connection/attraction?? Empty Re: Understadning this connection/attraction??

Post  Strength Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 am

honestly while I was writing this post I swear I thought of this in my head and it's funny that I got a comment about it. But, hey I still wrote the post anyway didn't I? I am not so much as hiding but more just not wanting to expose everything on the internet, not my style.. idk how I even wrote this. Just wanted to explain the general gist of this situation, just what's important.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Understadning this connection/attraction?? Empty Re: Understadning this connection/attraction??

Post  Violet Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:37 am

Hi Strength, yes we can have an instant attraction to others which isn't  romantic, im not very good with this twin flame thing and don't really have any leaning towards that kind of thing, but many people do believe in it. Another thing which sits better with me personally is that the spirits of people can recognise the spirits of others which would explain this attraction which isn't  physical.

In answer to your question on infatuation imo yes it can last that long.
    Hope that helps if only a little, others may be able to shine more light on this for you, welcome btw :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 am

gigpdo wrote:You do know that some folk here are or may have certain abilities?...you are hiding something that you don't want us to know?...

So what is it that you are hiding,or better still what are you ashamed of! :urwelcome: 

:soap: :cat: cat
    What strange comments, any people here with abilities would use them with the greatest of integrity, Strength has no reason to feel ashamed :scratch: they are asking advice

Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:32 am

Violet wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:You do know that some folk here are or may have certain abilities?...you are hiding something that you don't want us to know?...

So what is it that you are hiding,or better still what are you ashamed of! :urwelcome: 

:soap: :cat: cat
    What strange comments, any people here with abilities would use them with the greatest of integrity, Strength has no reason to feel ashamed :scratch: they are asking advice
    gigp, is trying  find a fault in what strength had said
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female

Post  Aetheria Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm

This may be a forum, tho it doesn't change that you're still trying to find fault(s) in what other's post.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 pm

quote gigpot: "So what is it that you are hiding,or better still what are you ashamed of!"

It kinda IS derogatory expressed the way you did.  Accusing rather than welcoming.....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm

gigpdo wrote:This is a forum and i can write what i want to write!!...get with the program...
    Within the website rules that Violet applies to her website to which you agreed when you registered.....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 am

gigpdo wrote:
    mac wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:This is a forum and i can write what i want to write!!...get with the program...
    Within the website rules that Violet applies to her website to which you agreed when you registered.....
    You are not Violet, she will let me know if i get out of line, not you... 
    And just what am i "accusing" the thread starter of?..well, what is it?

Stop being a policeman for awhile eh! 
    I'm sure Violet will let you know but in the meantime I'm reminding you of the courtesy she deserves as owner of this website. 

As for what you were accusing the thread writer of let me repeat what you wrote:

"....you are hiding something that you don't want us to know?...

So what is it that you are hiding,or better still what are you ashamed of?"

They sound to me like accusations of hiding something or about being ashamed ....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Why not behave like a mature adult for a change, not as a silly child?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:28 pm

*sigh* the very nature of a discussion forum, (which is what this is) is to discuss things we have no trolls here, people with opinions, yes, people we won't  always agree with yes, but not trolls.

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:15 pm

:SH:
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female

Post  Aetheria Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Aside of the topic, gigp has been trying to find fault(s) with just about anyones post. If they don't agree then they can just ignore/skip over it, y'know; but they don't. How does that contribute? 

mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm

:SH:    shidad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:27 pm