Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Healing Meditation

JulietTang
    JulietTang
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : photography, oil painting, working with plant medicine, writing, and hiking
    Registration date : 2018-04-08

Healing Meditation Empty Healing Meditation

Post  JulietTang Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 am

Hello friends,

I have created a post on healing meditation and I would like to share it here. I hope it will help you to improve your meditation experience. Please read and share your thoughts on it.

http://juliettang.com/healing-meditation-a-complete-guide-to-heal-your-mind-and-body/

Thanks!
    tucker68
    tucker68

Male
    Number of posts : 29
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2013-07-04

Healing Meditation Empty Re: Healing Meditation

Post  tucker68 Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 pm

JulietTang wrote:Hello friends,

I have created a post on healing meditation and I would like to share it here. I hope it will help you to improve your meditation experience. Please read and share your thoughts on it.

http://juliettang.com/healing-meditation-a-complete-guide-to-heal-your-mind-and-body/

Thanks!
    Hi Juliet and again welcome :) . I looked at and read what you have posted about meditation on your website and found it right on. I have thousands of hours of meditation experience for over forty years now (I am 68, almost sixty-nine) and everything that you said was well said and was right on based on my years of experience with meditation. Most of what you said about how your personality programming affects how you feel and think and how these feeling and thoughts affect one's health, is not going to be understood by most normal people :) . But everything that you said about it is right on. I spent years working on and modifying my personality programming at a subconscious level and it was a hard and painful endeavor and experience. So much so that I do not help others with that kind of stuff. At least to any kind of depth. It is too painful and dangerous to play in the deeper levels of the subconscious mind. 

Listening to your healing tape relaxes the medulla oblongata part of one's brain very significantly and also the thalamus regions. So I can see why it would be considered a healing tape. Most health problems do start with a tension in those parts of the brain and generally speaking that tension is caused by some aspect of one's personality programming at work shutting things down to some extent or the other.

My thoughts :) . Love, tuck

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:12 pm