Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests - Page 2 Empty Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests

Post  RainbowLight Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Starting a new topic as I cannot really find this. I don't mean this to recommend a deck, or to be strictly Tarot as most my decks are oracle cards.

I recently purchased Archetype Cards by Caroline Myss. They already in tha house.

On the way:
    - Dream Reading cards by Rose Inserra
    - Ascension cards by Diana Cooper

The first is more for your own dream interpretation, not so much for pick a cards. It has theme cards, so themes for a dream like flying, baby, people, buildings etc. and then there are oracle cards to help further explain why you dreamt about it.

The ascension cards are just wonderful, totally 5D like everything Diana does, and one of a kind. 

Both decks weren't easy to come by but I succeeded in the end.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests - Page 2 Empty Re: Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests

Post  mac Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:46 pm

Elfin wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Elfin wrote:It's hard to explain Mac. You have the "knowing"... But I'm not a medium. I have intuitive guidance. The cards .. when I focus on my "subject" help me to understand my intuition... Confirm it if you like. I don't understand either, why anyone would become defensive, or not like being questioned.... It's not really a secret !.

I just don't know, A, and it's not everyone who's defensive.  May I ask you a couple of questions?

When you say "intuitive guidance" could you give a typical example?  And who guides?
    Yes of course....you can ask me anything Mac..... If I do a reading for someone, I totally focus and "talk" to the Angels prior to the reading. I completely clear my mind... I only focus on the subject ( client). I tell the angels I am reading for ?....( Subjects name). I ask for guidence in understanding the message from the cards in order that I can give a clear concise message. My intuition comes from the fact that I am hsp/ Empath, and my intuition never lets me down. My inner guidence is highlighted and clarified with the cards. For example, a particular card could have 3 or 4 different meanings, but I KNOW instinctively which area of those different meanings I am meant to focus on. Testimony, as has happened in the past, I have had a man burst into tears, bring me chocolates and flowers the next day ( because my readings were free)...  And changed his life completely , for the better, because suddenly, he saw things differently, and was able to go down the path he had chosen, but was afraid to do so because of "family pressure".... I still see him and his wife occasionally... They still telle how much that day in my shop changed their lives, and he / they are so happy.

thank you - now I follow
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests - Page 2 Empty Re: Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests

Post  RainbowLight Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Elfin wrote:Oh Goodness Rainbow, none of us know what is going to happen after Brexit !!!!!!  Do you know what?.... I say just go for your everyday witch Tarot deck now..... You obviously want it, get it while you can !!!!!! .... And besides which, you probably deserve this deck... Do you know how I always know how much I "crave" something?.... By how much I "dribble" at the thought of it !!!! LOL..... If I don't dribble... I don't want it enough !!! But if a see something that makes me dribble... I've got to have it !!!!..... At any cost heehee ...Treat yourself lovely lady... Why ?... Because you deserve it!!!......
    I may very well do that before the end of the year, hihi. Maybe next month. 
    As it is I already purchased 3 decks, one of which is in, the other 2 on their way.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Hmmm... I just came across another deck that is really interesting. I'm not sure if I find it interesting enough to buy it, but I may very well put it on my wish list!

Crystal Mandala Oracle - by Alana Fairchild. 

I'm watching an unboxing on YouTube it does seem very thorough and good. And beautiful imagery.
    It is set up to have 3 suits in the deck: cards with angels & a crystal, cards with an Ascended Master & a crystal, cards with a goddess & a crystal.
    That I find interesting for sure! Not just one, but the whole lot! Nice!

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests - Page 2 Pic-5-510x746

Anala likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:23 pm

OMG I came here to post then saw the above image again... WOW!!!
    I think I needed it, the colours, amazing!

Anywho... still waiting for both my card decks to arrive... I'm growing more impatient each day, hihi.

Anala likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:20 pm

And finally both my decks arrived today!
    So I'm now playing around with them, getting to know them a bit. 
    Happy with 'em!
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:21 pm

How I'd love to have the Alchemia Tarot deck!! I've been looking at it -and for it- before, it really speaks to me.
    And then there's the but... it's not really available (anymore). Ebay has some copies from Japan that are quite expensive and expensive shipping. 
    Boohoo...
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:17 pm

I was so browsing the net for a deck, it was as if I was being called by something. The weirdest thing as I've not had that happen with a card deck. With crystals yes, not cards.
    I came across the Alchemia Tarot that I wrote about in my previous post, but that is almost impossible to buy.
    And then, when I was about to let the whole thing go, I came across a deck by Denise Linn. Only one image of a card and it totally resonated!!
    The Sacred Forest Oracle.
    And I decided I wanted it, that was the one that had been calling me al those days!!
    But then I found out it isn't published yet... It'll be released per May 4 2021. That's a danged long wait!
    Nevertheless I pre-ordered it! I waited a bit but it didn't let me go and I felt sure of it, even though I'd only seen the one card. 
    Now it's wait, and wait, and wait. 
    Really annoying as in the back of my mind I know I have bought a deck and I am waiting for it to arrive as I'm used to having to wait some 8 days. I almost always purchase in the UK so it's never like it'll arrive the next day. So right now I have that feeling of "Soon, Rainbow, soon and it'll be here!" but it's another 6,5 months still.

Tarot & Oracle Cards Latest Purchases & interests - Page 2 51-1D+3Qk-L._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_

Resonator likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:21 am