Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking

lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking Empty Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking

Post  lomax Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:19 pm

I don't know who or what it was,but i was doing my invocation to the Yellow Jumbhala,and i felt 'pressure' all around me.He told me that it's better to adress a god from my own land (Greece) .
    The pressure was growing and i was ready to puke from the presence of that being.It was just to heavy for me.

I told him to back off,cause i didn't like it.The being said ok,and he left.

No clue if it was one or many.

I don't think it was the Jumbhala,cause i've used the mantra several times and never had that kind of response.
    It felt like it was a local land power,who was seeing what i was doing,and came to interfere.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking Empty Re: Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:49 pm

The local powers at Spirit Mountain NV moves rocks around.
    lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking Empty Re: Approached By Spirits While I Was Walking

Post  lomax Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:11 am

Seems like there are some places that the land is more 'active'.Could it be what they call the genius Loci?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 pm