Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ciona
Anala
6 posters

Are premonitions part of psychic abilities?

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Are premonitions part of psychic abilities? Empty Are premonitions part of psychic abilities?

Post  Anala Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:11 am

It seems as if when I am present, I feel an urgency to act or move or question.

Today was a question. I was going on a long car trip with my partner. Awoke in time to go, but felt a niggly feeling to stay home.

Question 1) Do you want me to drive? Answer) No

Question 2) Do you want to take the highway? Answer) No.

So, we hit debris on the back road, got a flat, had to be towed. Missed appointment…

All is well.

But it felt like a moment where I recognized the feeling, asked the questions and left it to free will.

Are premonitions, intuitions all part of psychic development?

Or is this where those who have passed, nudge us toward a better direction?

Is it wrong to know or feel something is going to happen to ourselves and use that feeling to alter fate? (Something a bit bigger than the “forgot my keys intuition”?)

Is it wrong to use these skills for self and family or is this simply a way to practice and discern what is happening?

**Sorry for the simple questions.
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.

Are premonitions part of psychic abilities? Empty Re: Are premonitions part of psychic abilities?

Post  Ciona Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:51 am

They're part of your multidimensional awareness, is which is a part of your inner being which is a unique expression of Source energy, which includes all of your psychic abilities. 

Sometimes that's included because we're all part of Source energy so it's the same thing. 

Is it wrong to know or feel something is going to happen to ourselves and use that feeling to alter fate? (Something a bit bigger than the “forgot my keys intuition”bi?)

You have a responsibility to do this because your inner being is already aware of what you're about to manifest. 

By responsibility I simply mean you choose what you create. If you don't choose to create it then that's you too.

Is it wrong to use these skills for self and family or is this simply a way to practice and discern what is happening?

Awareness can't be forced on someone. So you can become as aware as you want to. If you're already aware of it that's your inner being so you have access to it. That's who you are in Source. Your higher self, which is simply you at a higher frequency, is always talking to you.  

If more people asked these questions about how they're feeling they'd quite possibly get out of the way of their own expansion. 

I don't seem to know how to break up quotes in these posts so I can answer statements separately, can anyone tell me how? I'm aware of all kinds of things but technology is beyond me  :lol:
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Are premonitions part of psychic abilities? Empty Re: Are premonitions part of psychic abilities?

Post  Anala Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:00 am

Thank you for explaining Ciona. :-) I see now how it all flows together. Less of a distinction of separate things.

I understood the quotes! You did great.

I do not know how to do the individual quote thingy either, lol

And, on my I-pad I have no smilies… :(

Ciona likes this post

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:36 am

If you want to break a piece of text up and quote a piece followed by your response to it try this:

First press the 'Quote' button to reply to a posting. 

Then press the button marked 'Switch Editor Mode' -  bottom right of the double row of editing buttons etc. at the top of a page.

Now in the quoted piece you should see brackets like these [  ] with a word or letters enclosed.  This is Bulletin Board Code and there's a guide to it at the foot of each page.

If you're used to formatting text it's dead easy to use.  If  you're not then try a test piece.  Press the 'Quote' button to quote this posting.

Now type (or copy and paste) these brackets [ ] with the words 'quote' at the start of any sentence.

Next do similar but with '/quote' between the brackets at the end of that sentence. 

Now press the 'Preview' button and see how it looks.  If it's wrong go back to the original and have another try and check by pressing Preview again to see the changes.  When you're satisfied you've got what you want you've sorted it.  

Then you just need to practise a bit.....

Ciona likes this post

Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.

Post  Ciona Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:53 pm

Thank you mac for the clear directions, accessing it is different here than other forums I've been on. I'll try this next time.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 pm

Ciona wrote:Thank you mac for the clear directions, accessing it is different here than other forums I've been on. I'll try this next time.
    good luck!  :hugz:  

Just mess around and do a preview each time until you've found out how to do what you want to achieve.  When you've nailed it you'll feel confident responding here on SI.

Bulletin Board is found on a number of websites so once you've figured it you'll be able to selectively quote and respond wherever it's in use ALF  for example, somewhere you'll also be made welcome.   :wink:

Ciona likes this post

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:10 pm

When you get premonitions always use your instincts as to whether it is going to be imminent

Namaste
    dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 1120
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm

Yes
    Do I get a lot of them I do I hate the bad ones because I know it is going to happen which I divide I dread getting the bad ones because there's no way I can stop it from happening
    Like before my mum's passing 4 weeks prior I woke up startled if that premonitions ring I did
    Even the same people from the funeral home in the premonition to the others or inaccurate put on it was it was like the drain before it happened
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.

Post  Amberfields Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Anala wrote:It seems as if when I am present, I feel an urgency to act or move or question.

Today was a question. I was going on a long car trip with my partner. Awoke in time to go, but felt a niggly feeling to stay home.

Question 1) Do you want me to drive? Answer) No

Question 2) Do you want to take the highway? Answer) No.

So, we hit debris on the back road, got a flat, had to be towed. Missed appointment…

All is well.

But it felt like a moment where I recognized the feeling, asked the questions and left it to free will.

yes they are.

sometimes that happens too.

Is it wrong to know or feel something is going to happen to ourselves and use that feeling to alter fate? (Something a bit bigger than the “forgot my keys intuition”?)

if you feel the need to question, there is nothing wrong with that. I use to struggle with that one a long time ago. Whatever you decide is right for you.

It's only wrong if you perceive it to be or if your family is not wanting it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 am