Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
feather
Violet
6 posters

Discovering your psychic abilities

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Discovering your psychic abilities Empty Discovering your psychic abilities

Post  Violet Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

When and how did you realise or suspect you had psychic abilities, or is it something you've developed out of interest, perhaps you've known you've had those abilities all your life and using them is second nature?

What made you suspect, did it scare you, did people mock you, how was it for you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Discovering your psychic abilities Empty Re: Discovering your psychic abilities

Post  feather Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 am

About 15 years ago I first started to get interested in spiritualism...I started with psychic communication in particular...and from there things opened up. The more I got into learning and understanding...the more I realized that I had been empathic, clairsentient and clairaudient all my life without knowing it....the difference and estrangement I felt as a kid...has turned out to be a good difference after all.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 am

Strangely enough,mine started after I married my husband.
    Wasn't aware of it at that time until he became ill.
    Woken up during the night by a voice warning me hubby was ill was basically the start of it.
    Since then,it has grown bit by bit.
    :astar:
    Joanie x
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Discovering your psychic abilities 348985 I was born with my abilities so to me its secomd nature.

Namaste
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 am

Since I was small - always knew that I was different, felt different, but sometimes as a child, parents can dismiss as nonsense or silly. :mecry: I never really talked about it after that.

It was not until later on in life I discovered that the family had relatives who had the same experiences, such a shame.
    I then decided to push forward to learn in greater depth the different aspects of it all and here am I am - still learning and progressing :angelx:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm

My story is quite similar to Feather's particularly the feelings as a kid.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 am

Hello

I came in with mine.....but was told never to talk on them...so I never did . Did not change what I saw and felt and had going on around me. I dont remember ever being really scared as a child from it either. It was odd I remember being 6 and being TOLD never talk on it then things seemed to flow more. I was always full of the questions for the Father at Church that he would NEVER reply to. Other than that til I was 16 I was a shy and inward child. No real friends but now I know I simply had spirit one's.

It was at 16 when things went full off the rails the voices and vissions became more and more real. I would see things before they happened, the death of a teacher and a student. I would hear what one's said about other's even though they were all smiles. This is where I honestly wanted out of life and I did make the starting attempt. I honestly thought I was cursed or mental or both. I had turned from God fully by then as that part made no sense to me. It was then I first heard the term Medium but again NO foundations for really understanding that in the closed family enviroment so played on.

It was at 21 when I had the NDE that I finally started to understand and look at WHOM I was. I had to look at what I was doing in life what path I was to go on. I too was free to read what ever I now wanted to. From there it was really a matter of having to stop fighting WHAT I was and start to embrace that it was just me. The full understanding did not come til I was in me 40's and started to USE what I could do openly for other's. I feel I had to first let go the EGO that would have been there in me....

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:02 am