Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Angel Cards

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Angel Cards Empty Angel Cards

Post  Violet Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Do you use them, do you find you get a good reading from them?

The ones i've used seem to be just affirmations.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Angel Cards Empty Re: Angel Cards

Post  Emma Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 pm

I connect really good with angel cards and had some fantastic readings from them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am

Hi Emma, strange isn't it, they seem to be love them or hate them kind of cards, perhaps they don't work well for me because I don't feel any kind of link or bond with angels?

Emma
    Emma

Female

Post  Emma Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Violet

I think its just one of those situations that they may work for one person and not the other. I do think being close to your angels does help, I have a very strong bond and friendship with my own guardian angel and the Archangels and interact with them daily.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 am

Violet wrote:Hi Emma, strange isn't it, they seem to be love them or hate them kind of cards, perhaps they don't work well for me because I don't feel any kind of link or bond with angels?

maybe, but maybe violet it is just this specific deck? didn't it happen to you with tarot deck as well, that you have good connection with one deck but not with the other?

s
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 pm

I think they all work. The last two months every single card was coming true every day. I mean very bizarre occurrences as well. But when your spirit drops or you let ego take you down, they will stop working entirely because you will lose site of them. I have been trying to crawl back up and something is stopping me. I cant move. This is very frustrating and one that if it persists you may not see anything for a while.

Light today though is sticking with me. This thread and a post from NS is helping. Thank you NS. Angel Cards 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 pm

shayn wrote:
    Violet wrote:Hi Emma, strange isn't it, they seem to be love them or hate them kind of cards, perhaps they don't work well for me because I don't feel any kind of link or bond with angels?

maybe, but maybe violet it is just this specific deck? didn't it happen to you with tarot deck as well, that you have good connection with one deck but not with the other?

s

Hi Shayn I can't work with any of the Doreen Virtue decks, but I won't give up on them i'll just try again at a later date.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 pm

But when your spirit drops , they will stop working entirely because you will lose site of them. I have been trying to crawl back up and something is stopping me. I cant move. This is very frustrating and one that if it persists you may not see anything for a while.

I've found this too lately I seem to have almost come to a standstill, but i'm working on it.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 am

Violet wrote:
    shayn wrote:

s

Hi Shayn I can't work with any of the Doreen Virtue decks, but I won't give up on them i'll just try again at a later date.

there are so many decks out there.. jsut use those you feel connected to/with...i enjoy buying decks of cards but i use only 3 decks, and i just enjoy looking at the others...just follow your heart V,

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Shayn, yeah there are one or two I tend to stick to but like you I collect cards Angel Cards 809779

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 am

Ashley wrote:I love my angel cards, I have Archangels Michael's deck and the Archangel's deck from Doreen Virtue - she is the only one I trust. I will be getting Raphael's next week.

Wow ashley that is so cool. Who makles Archangels Michael decks? I just have some cheap ones my wife bought a few months ago. But they are the most powerful thing a I ever had.
    Emma
    Emma

Female

Post  Emma Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Doreen Virtue makes them Tony, there beautiful cards and very colourful and even wonderful for little ones as well to get into if they wanted to.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:11 am

Thank you both! Angel Cards 21581 Angel Cards 21581

Sponsored content