Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

People who don't share our beliefs..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

People who don't share our beliefs.. Empty People who don't share our beliefs..

Post  Violet Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Do you think the people who don't share our beliefs, and those who aren't aware of their guides yet, follow their guides' guidance without even realising they are doing it? Are hunches, gut feelings, and idea's which appear to come from nowhere are all ways in which guides guide people?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

People who don't share our beliefs.. Empty Re: People who don't share our beliefs..

Post  innerlight Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

It could very well be one's guides that are giving them their gut impressions, or their conscience. It could also be their higher selves feeding them answers as well.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

People who don't share our beliefs.. Empty Re: People who don't share our beliefs..

Post  Violet Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah I think it is hints and hunches from their guides, especially when you hear people saying 'something just told me to do that...'

WitchyMama

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Job/hobbies : Wife and Mother, I enjoy writing, reading, music, and dance.
    Registration date : 2010-08-12

Post  WitchyMama Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 am

I am not saying that I do not believe in guides-I do. I, however, feel that our instinct-those gut feelings where all of a sudden it feels as though your stomach is in your throat for no apparent reason, is part of our natural defense mechanisms. It's clear that people are capable of sensory experience outside of the 5 senses-even those who do not believe in guides or visions have had some sort of brush with strong instinct once or twice in life it seems. I think that there is a natural part of us that is there to protect us, and that it comes from within. Perhaps that part is related to the part of us that interacts with guides, for it is stronger within some making it easier for them to sense and communicate with that which is external.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Yeah that does make sense Witchymama People who don't share our beliefs.. 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:44 am