Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

People who don't share our beliefs

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

People who don't share our beliefs Empty People who don't share our beliefs

Post  Violet Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 am

What do you think a spirit guide actually does for their charge, assuming that people who don't share our beliefs also have spirit guides?
    I believe they still 'guide' us even if we are not aware of them or have not formed any relationship with them, so I would imagine it is the same for those who don't believe as we do, what are your thoughts?
    Would it be wrong of the guide to guide someone who does not believe, go against freewill etc?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

People who don't share our beliefs Empty Re: People who don't share our beliefs

Post  sparkly Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:49 am

the issue of free will, is that limited to your present personality or to your spirit/ soul?
    i believe spirit guides are accountable to the spirit/ absolute. therefore though iot may be your desire to go out and get drunk tonight, your spirit wills you to spend time in reflection. what you believe has nothing to do with the responsibility of the spirit guide. most religions accept them in some form as angels, aliens or whatever, sometimes the discrepancies are small.someone who is in this life agnostic is still entitled to guidance, and may need it. People who don't share our beliefs 660782
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 am

Hello

Good question. IF and that is IF ( as not all beleive in Guide's ) we do no need to know they are there as Guides are that "Inner Voice" we have. To some that be intuition and they might well feel that comes from self and from within but at times its so profound thatt even skeptics to Guide's question it.
    We are from what I undertand assigned Guides at the moment of conception and even if we do not come forth whole from that moment they are there to Guide in some way that journey. What we FAIL at times to maybe understnad is the word guide....it does not meant to live one's life for ye it means to aid along the way. WE live out lives but along the way like with other human interactions we too have our Guides and Animal Familiars there to give us insights and advice at times if we be willing to listen.

How many times have one's gone OMG I knew I should not have done that, I knew and truly felt it was wrong, but I did not "listen". In that not listening we have maybe connected with out Guide and not been aware of that it. Over the year's I have learned to listen well. It has served me well, too I know well if I do not listen that there are lessons that come from that one.
    I can share an exaple here where there was no lesson but a message I got. I do up a slide show for Church it plays on the wall via the computer as ye come in and sit. There is music that plays with it . Random images of different scenes. Last week when I was thinking on making the one for today and I was lost me Guide said " snow" and " Winter" I was like we are done with Winter. That message did not leave me. So I proceeded to pull and put together Winter imagas.
    WELL what did I wake to this AM that was NOT prediced but Snow. Its still snowing 6 inches now. When I got there I told one's I was told to make "Winter" as the background for today and they laughed and said I "manifested" the snow. LOL. Needless to say we had a smaller group today because of the snow but the images were well recieived. People who don't share our beliefs 809779

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 am

hi lynn, People who don't share our beliefs 577431
    i like that "it does not mean to live one's life for ye"
    when my son was 10, he turned to me, seemingly at random one night, and said "people have it all wrong mum. it's like a basketball game where you ask the coach to play. but you've got the ball. you've got to play. not god." in that moment i knew i don't need to worry about him. People who don't share our beliefs 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

the word guide....it does not meant to live one's life for ye it means to aid along the way.

This brought back some memories People who don't share our beliefs 160943 People who don't share our beliefs 809779 I don't mind admitting that when I wasn't much more than a kid I would get really excited at the thought of finding a spirit guide and imagined myself talking away to them, asking them millions of questions etc etc. I think now that this is probably why it took me a while to find mine, (perhaps they hid from me scared of being talked to death People who don't share our beliefs 809779. )
    The reality is different, it is rare I communicate with him and even rarer that I ask for help, it took me a while to realise they are not our puppets and they didn't appear until I understood that.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 am

that's really great violet. People who don't share our beliefs 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:48 am