Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My past life

Cassie
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

My past life Empty My past life

Post  Cassie Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello,
    I so happen to remember mine a lot. My name was Cassandra Abigail Benjamin and i had light blond hair that almost looked white with deep blue eyes. I was an average height and i was very light for someone my age. I was a female that lived in Boston, Ma. from 1902 to 1919, so i was 17 when i died. My family was a wealthy one that ran many factories and inns. My parents died when i was five so i was sent to live with my aunt, uncle and cousin, gwen. I had a brother who also died in a war of some sort that i dont remember yet. I was going to a prep school of some sort where i meet my soulmate. His name was Maxwell Tyler Carter or so i thought it was. I remember his name was Maxwell, and his middle name was Tyler his last name is still coming to me. Everytime i think about it, the name Maxwell Tyler Carter comes to mind for some reason but time will tell. He had dark black hair with green eyes. He was very tall and well built but he was more lean then muscular. He was very pale and had semi-bright lips. He would smile a lot and we were always together. Along with my cousin, Gwen and her boyfriend, Jay. I was killed by Maxwell's mother but i dont remember why. This was a long time ago but i cant remember if i had any lives between then and now. All i remember is that one. It feels good to sare this with people who believe in these things and have experienced them for themselves.
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

My past life Empty Re: My past life

Post  Squatchit Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Cassie

That's really interesting - thank you for sharing. My past life 28115

Have you been able to validate your previous self, if that makes sense?

I've had a couple of very brief visions of what may be past lives, but nothing like the memory you have. That must be awesome.

Love Squatch
    Cassie
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

Post  Cassie Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 pm

I have not been able to validate myself yet but it has been a work in process. I have also been trying to validate my families past but nothing yet.
    I will see what happens but it does take a lot of time.
    ~Cassie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm