Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

2 spirits ?

Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

2 spirits ? Empty 2 spirits ?

Post  Elfay Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:00 am

We moved into this apartment last June, its prolly 40 yrs old and right from the start things happened, the coffee maker went of the first nite we were here, things started to go missing. I sensed a sadness, a longing here. I then found out there was an earthbound here, a teenage boy that was afraid to cross over. He may have committed suicide as afraid he'd be judged. His grandfather was around too trying to get him to cross but he was too afraid to go into the light. Ppl on another forum helped cross the boy. His gpa was there helping. It was pretty amazing. The apartment stayed clear and quiet until a few wks ago, I had a vision of an older lady, kind of reddish brown hair, she was so close and clear I could see all the wrinkles on her face. She looked anoyed and sad. Then last wk I kept smelling beer, we don't drink.
    Things are weird here, chaotic and odd. There is a lot of banging lately esp at nite.

Today I had another vision, the face of a little boy pops in my head, the vision is very clear, the boy looks very sad and lost. The vision was in b&w, like an old photo. Then he appeared to me again ltr today. He was very sad.

I never crossed a spirit myself let alone 2.

Any help would help a lot.

Liza :stars:
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

2 spirits ? Empty Re: 2 spirits ?

Post  Elfay Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 am

okay, I shut the pc down and just went to bed and started to doze and I heard, "Are you a damn b*tch?" very clearly in a man's voice. The other day I heard in the same voice, "your not a McD****" I kept my maiden name and don't use my husband's name.
    Maybe it was the old lady and she has a husky, whisky, cigarette voice? My husband's father's family have red hair and are mean ppl. Angry people.
    Now I am a bit worried. The spirit hate's me.
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Greetings,
    Do not fret too much about the angry spirit! I would reject them and send them away, they are there for no purpose, banish them, back to where they came from~~Tell them you will not acknowledge them and they should leave now...As for the little boy, will he communicate with you? Try to talk to him and let him know it is ok to talk to you. I am sure you will get advice from more knowledgable than I, but this is a start. Have you blessed your apartment? Be strong and see in your mind the mean spirits leaving, over and over. Let us know how it is going. Sending you Light.....
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks L'angel ! I did do just that, I filled my apartment with lots of light, shielded and asked my guides, angels and the Archangels for guidance and protection.

I also demanded them to go, that they were not allowed here. I could feel their anger and fear but left, tho they made a racket going.

Not sure about the boy. Haven't heard or seen him again. He may just may be hiding.

Last edited by Elfay on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct grammatical errors)
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female

Post  L'angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Good for you! I am glad they left, spirits like that can be so annoying. Once they have gone for a while, you may try to coax the boy out...try telling him it is safe and ok to talk to you and that you will try to help him. Poor little thing, those spirits may have frightened him!
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 pm

I wonder about the kiddo, I thought I heard him last night, I heard too much chatter from other spirits last night to tell who was who talking.

We had a little boy around us 2 summers ago, David was a happy boy, always smiling and laughing, a real prankster too.
    This little boy seems so sad. Maybe a tad angry ? Not sure. The visions I had of him he looked so sad. I detected a bit of anger in the 2nd vision. Or it could've been confusion or anxiety. Sounds like the angry spirit may have scared the poor kiddo.

I sense something a miss regarding the little boy. Cannot put my finger on it ...
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Light a candle or burn incence
    " Wraith to the house, take heart and live
    To every chamber this Light I give
    To every corner this breath I send
    Approve and favor my willing hand
    Move forward to the Light I show
    And from my house you must go."

This is one that I have used for year's to move Spirits to the Light. Too I have passed it on to many and have had it be told that things settle.

Light a candle with it or inscense or use a symbol that fits with one's religion.
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you Lynn ! I'll try lighting a candle and recite those words. :flo:
    miniboobum
    miniboobum

Female
    Number of posts : 91
    Job/hobbies : mum

Post  miniboobum Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 pm

elfay i used lynn's prayer with both candles and sented candles last night to try to clear the problems in my house that have occured since i crossed the young boy and they seem to have worked give it a try.
    lynn i must say 2 spirits ? 101500 very much it is a nice prayer and changes the atmosphere quickly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Hello

Well that is nice to wake to. There are few times that things do not settle in a house. It is rare that what be there goes into the realms of being purly nasty. It does happen. Too at times one fails to see the life stresses that might well feed into what be there.

Me first house was that one. I was 20 when me and me mate bought our first house. Never thought to look up the histrory that a house hold. We bought it as an investment we put a suite in the basement and lived there and rented the upstairs. Helped a lot the morgage that at that time was in at over 15%. We got a tennant for usstairs they stayed for two year's. She was a Medium and kept things in check. She told me she knew a couple was there but never worried on them. I was still learning on what and who I was. I felt someone there but too ignored it. They moved out. Me mate was working at the other side of the country, I was alone in the house. One night all (ye know) broke loose upstaris. I heard fighting and herd a thud on a wall. I would go up and nothing. I would show the house and nothing one's would not want it. Odd as the place was very nice and big with a full yard. I finally called the former tennant and told her what was going on she came over. She too heard the activity. She crossed them over ( or thought she had) to have it stop til a new tennant moved in. This new tennant was a psychic healer. She told me that they were with me not now the place. The energy was now me. I never understood any of this. I got someone to come in and cleanse the house and bless it. It was light the roof came off and light came shining in. The house smelled different. She said a simple blessing and used a candle and hung some crosses.
    From that I learned that fear feeds a lot of what goes on. I learned that places too have a histroy one can find. I went to the news paper archives and there I found an article "Killed by Slab of Roast Beef:. " It seemed that a woman died in me house. He mate killed her. It was ruled a domestic accident. There had been a long histroy of turmoil me neibours told me with the house. With fights nightly and drinking. That night he had come home to no Friday Night Roast Dinner and lost it. Threw it at her and she sadly died. We did wonder when we bought the house why there was no fireplace but a chimeny. The inspector said that it most likely needed work and was simply framed in. That is not the case it would not come clean and was boarded up instead of re bricking. When he died they both moved back in to re live the turmoils. That is what I would hear at night. That last fight. The house being empty and me being able to pick them up brought them fully in. She wanted help. He wanted dinner.

There now are discloseure laws in place in some cities where one has to disclose deaths in a place or murders ect. When we sold the house we had that event put in the contracts. Did not have to but wanted it known. Did not stop the sale of the house at all. It was a solid investment property. There were multible bidders.

What I learned then was much on the path I am on. Too I learned there be no harm in checking out the history of a place. Too I learned to bless a new place that I move into. Even the new house I moved into as the land came with a Spirit. He is a sweet man.

Lynn
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female

Post  L'angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:39 pm

I am a firm believer in blessing the house and grounds!!!!!
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks Min, I will definatly have to try the candles and the prayer. :stars: It seems we have another confused spirit pop in, boy he looked lost and quite confused when I saw him yesterday.

Wow Lynn !! What a story ! If that was me I prolly would've ran out of the house ! lol :wow:

I will be lighting a white candle a reciting the pray today. Tho since calling my guides and angels who ever it was seems to be gone.
    The angry lady that is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:52 am