Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

White Howlite?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

White Howlite? Empty White Howlite?

Post  Violet Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Does anyone know what it's properties are please?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

White Howlite? Empty Re: White Howlite?

Post  innerlight Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 am

ATTRIBUTES: Howlite is an extremely calming stone, an excellent antidote stone for insomnia , especially when caused by an overactive mind. Howlite stone can be placed under the pillow, or can be used as an elixir and sipped for an hour before bedtime. This stone links to the spiritual dimensions, opening attunement and preapring the mind to receive wisdom and insights. It assists journeys out of the body and accessing past lives. Focusing your sight into a piece of Howlite can transport you to another time or dimension. Placed on the third eye, it opens memories of other lives, including those in the "between-life" state and the spiritual dimensions. Howlite stills the mind and excellent for sleep or meditation, allowing calm and reasoned communication to take place. It releases the strings that tie old emotions to present life triggers.
    HEALING: Howlite relieves insomnia and balances the calcium levels within the body. It aids teeth, bones, and soft tissues and makes a useful gem essence. Placed as appropriate or held during meditation to mitigate anger, and grid around the bed to aid insomnia or kept in pocket to absorb negativity.

Sounds like a good stone.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks Innerlight, funnily enough I went to bed early and put it under my pillow I don't remember anything but I slept for 9 hours
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks Innerlight, funnily enough I went to bed early and put it under my pillow I don't remember anything but I slept for 9 hours

Then it's claims for helping with insomnia seem to be true.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:38 am

I slept well last night too and woke up more 'awake' than I have for a long time but i'm not remembering dreams White Howlite? 831496
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 am

Violet wrote:I slept well last night too and woke up more 'awake' than I have for a long time but i'm not remembering dreams White Howlite? 831496

You probably won't at first. As your body is trying to catch up on sleep so your sleeping has been deeper than it is normally. Preventing you from noticing dreams at first. In time you may be able to have more open sleep where you can dream.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

I hope so White Howlite? 821538 i'll give it a few more nights as it is doing me good I think, thanks innerlight
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

Most shops sell Turquoise thats really Blue Howlite. I quiet like Blue Howlite myself, I like the look and feel of it. Has anyone meditated with Turquoise? I have a small tumbletone of it, but it really gives a good relaxing meditation. I'd recommend it. Has anyone got a favourite meditation crystal?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 am

Hello

Found in the raw form it looks like cauliflower. It was named for one Henry How a 19th Century mineralagist.

It can easily be dyed to any colour and is used a lot in inexpensive jewlery as it can "mask" more expensive stones.

It is a stone for self awareness, creativity and impoving emotional attitudes. It is used in taking away anger and resentfulness and takes one to the place where one can take a good look inside self. Aids if used in meditations to open one to SEE the negative emotions that one has.

It can be used in Past Life meditations when placed on the Thrid Eye.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Has anyone meditated with Turquoise?
    No but I will now you've recommended it, thank you.

Thanks for the above post Lynn it's always good to learn more White Howlite? 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:37 am