Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria Empty Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria

Post  Lynn Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Questions about Atlantis and Lemuria

Can tangible evidence of for the existence of Atlantis be found in the World today ?

It is said to be in many places around the World one newer theory is off the coast of Florida ?

Where do ye think it is / or do ye think it even exists to be found ?

I have to wonder if it was maybe here for a time but not created by the “men” that are of the Earth but of a civilization that visited our Earth. I do not feel we are alone in the existence we are that we have had visits from other Worlds that have lead us on a path.

If Atlantis did exist then how long do ye think it existed for ?

How do ye view the existence of something or some place ? It could well be that ye see it as being a physical living and thriving city, or it could be that ye see it as existing as we still talk on it and have knowledge of it. When does something start and stop in existence ? Is it when the last person there leaves or dies off or it when there is no one left to remember it ?

Was there a continent of Lemuria ?

Is it possible that there is a lost continent one that sank to the Ocean bottom?

We do know that the Earth has plates that move so could this have maybe sunk an Island continent ?
    Many claim to have past lives memories to this place but is it
    Real or something one wants to be real ?

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Sat May 29, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria Empty Re: Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria

Post  Violet Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 am

I'm unsure as to whether those places exist at all, but i'm confident there are many 'hidden' or lost places all over the world, not just under the sea.
    I do not feel we are alone in the existence we are that we have had visits from other Worlds
    I agree with this part too, but i'm not sure about them building places here.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:56 am