Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

me and my questions lol

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

me and my questions lol Empty me and my questions lol

Post  angelrocco Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 pm

i know my spirit guide is around me i sometimes have the feeling someone is touching my hair but other than that i dont happen to know anymore details like who my spirit guide is....etc etc...can anyone help?? and also i have a buddha statue at home and have been told theyre very lucky to have in your house is this also true?? i have a 2nd one not sure what its called though?? its not a buddha but its indian i think??? xx
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

me and my questions lol Empty Re: me and my questions lol

Post  Auras Sun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Ok,Ask You Guide(out Loud) Can I Have A Sign An Then Meditate Its a 50 50 Chance You'll Get a Sign I Have a Budha Statue Aswell..:)
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun May 27, 2012 7:46 pm

angelrocco wrote:i know my spirit guide is around me i sometimes have the feeling someone is touching my hair but other than that i dont happen to know anymore details like who my spirit guide is....etc etc...can anyone help?? and also i have a buddha statue at home and have been told theyre very lucky to have in your house is this also true?? i have a 2nd one not sure what its called though?? its not a buddha but its indian i think??? xx

Buddha thing and other thing: it is really up to what you believe, if you believe they are good and bring good into your life then they are, and if not then not... see it is not the statue but your thoughts and beliefs that bring whatever into your life...

Guide: what is really important is that you will form some kind of communication with your guide,let her know you are ready and keep open, meaning accept what you might think you hear or feel, don't ask for name love, ask for contact, ask her to give you signs so you may know she is around, and talk with her, in your head or out laud whatever feels good for you. ask her help with different things you do or think about, with time you will know what is her name and other things about her. but learning to be open and listen and form communication is the first step.

s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

me and my questions lol Empty reply to post

Post  angelrocco Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm

thankyou for replying and youve been very helpfull the problem with my mind is takes a bit of time to stop the thoughts in my mind from racing but i do get there eventually...ive heard my spirit guide in my mind say my name and i thought to myself did that just happen??! i guess that when its my time to find out these things and im ready that it will happen for me:) x i can see peoples auras at times too:) x
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

hi, that is great, just keep open and listen it will come, they say that if you want it too much it doesn't happen, so just be open and know that it will happen and when it does you will know it :)

s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

me and my questions lol Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

thankyou shayn:) x

Sponsored content