Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead?

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? Empty Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead?

Post  AngelTony Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 pm

This link talks about both controversies. If the birds are getting damaged kidneys, why keep them alive? For us, God or for BP? Either way, the birds may face stormy skies.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100608-gulf-oil-spill-birds-science-environment/

Can healing (which is for humans, like rieki, really help the birds and dolphins) Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? 588401
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? Empty Re: Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead?

Post  Violet Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi Tony who told you healing/reiki is just for humans, healing can help anything from situations to animals, and animals respond very well to it, how about we set tonight at midnight UK time and send mass healing to all animals affected by this? Though i'm sure most of the healers here and elsewhere have included these animals in their private healings but more can only help Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? 21581 Let me know i'll post an announcement.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? Empty Re: Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead?

Post  AngelTony Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Tony who told you healing/reiki is just for humans, healing can help anything from situations to animals, and animals respond very well to it, how about we set tonight at midnight UK time and send mass healing to all animals affected by this? Though i'm sure most of the healers here and elsewhere have included these animals in their private healings but more can only help Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? 21581 Let me know i'll post an announcement.

OK that sounds great, but It will be soon, darn, 7 o'clock is about now as well. Maybe this weekend tho would be cool tho.
    I did not know about that with reiki tho, I am very poor with healing other than personal prayer. My healing is very limited just like my spirituality.

Seems that the CEO of BP is in a lot of trouble now. Seems like they deserve it, I just hope much of the 20 Billion will fit into the hands of the people that work in LA and the birds and other animals as well as the clean up.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

This is what happens when you put a murderer in charge of a crime seen!
    This not just BP, it follows this much deeper.

This is a TED Video with Carl Safina: The oil spill's unseen culprits, victims
    (its 20 minutes long so if you are busy look at it later or just skip this)

http://www.ted.com/talks/carl_safina_the_oil_spill_s_unseen_culprits_victims.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2010-07-12

At least the birds have their own island (that was sarcasm BTW)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 am

Hi Tony i'll have a look at that tomorrow Oil-Coated Gulf Birds Better Off Dead? 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 am