Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Closed hands

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Closed hands Empty Closed hands

Post  innerlight Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 pm

I had a brief visual of two closed hands next to each other. They may of been red. It was to fast to get a good look at them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Closed hands Empty Re: Closed hands

Post  Violet Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Do you think there may have been something in the hands innerlight?
    Red to me symbolises energy, power and passion.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 pm

i haven't trained myself to stay deep into that relaxation stage, so my visuals are fast and hard to get a detailed look at it. I'm pretty sure they were empty. There was nothing to symbolize them being full.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 pm

test please ignore

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

hmmm I made a reply here earlier and it logged me out when I sent it Closed hands 229495

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 am

Violet wrote:hmmm I made a reply here earlier and it logged me out when I sent it Closed hands 229495

Sure you did... They say memory is the first thing to go in old age... I don't remember the other.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:56 am

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:hmmm I made a reply here earlier and it logged me out when I sent it Closed hands 229495

Sure you did... They say memory is the first thing to go in old age... I don't remember the other.
    What test? Closed hands 229495
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:04 am

When I sent a reply earlier it logged me right out of the forum, I logged back in and replied again with the words 'test please ignore' but that posted ok Closed hands 229495

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

Violet wrote:When I sent a reply earlier it logged me right out of the forum, I logged back in and replied again with the words 'test please ignore' but that posted ok Closed hands 229495

Perhaps I was not meant to hear your reply.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 am

Maybe not Closed hands 809779

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 am

AngelTony wrote:
    innerlight wrote:

What test? Closed hands 229495

Oh... the other thing to go in old age...... "One old sock meets an old shoe" - Kate Bush said this, so it must be feet!! Closed hands 809779
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 pm

innerlight wrote:I had a brief visual of two closed hands next to each other. They may of been red. It was to fast to get a good look at them.
    Closed hands Buddha_hands

This is the image that flashed to me. I don't know if it holds meaning to ye or not. They are Budda hands in Mantra.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Lynn wrote:Closed hands Buddha_hands

This is the image that flashed to me. I don't know if it holds meaning to ye or not. They are Budda hands in Mantra.

Lynn

Are you referring to Mudra's or Mantra? Mudra's are the hand positions that are used in Buddhism. Mantra's are like prayers, or affirmations.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:Closed hands Buddha_hands

Lynn

Are you referring to Mudra's or Mantra? Mudra's are the hand positions that are used in Buddhism. Mantra's are like prayers, or affirmations.

I meant Mundra ( just a wee bit hung over) . It is very much the hand postion I mean and say.

Lynn
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Lynn wrote:
    I meant Mundra ( just a wee bit hung over) . It is very much the hand postion I mean and say.

Lynn

That could very well of been what the vision was showing me. Perhaps a tool for meditation?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:53 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:

Lynn

That could very well of been what the vision was showing me. Perhaps a tool for meditation?

I know that many say place the palms face up on the lap, I have never found that to work for me. I struggled so with meditations. I was shown how to hold me hands on me lap in a dream. I place mine on me belly wresting comfortable on the writsts. Fingers and thuumbs touch all but the little fingers. They are are open. For two reasons one being that I have disjointed little fingers so to have them touch in that way would mean an un natural bending of the hand but more I was told that leaves a "Gate" open for me to bring things in to feel in me Gut. To know what is right for me to embrace. To undersand.

I would try that hand positon and see what maybe it opens to one. I have had some wonderous meditations of late with a group....not ready to fly solo yet.

Lynn
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Yea, I have the same problem when I am meditating. Putting my hands in any position usually feels weird, and I end up just putting them both face down one my knees.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Lynn wrote:
    innerlight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:

Lynn

I know that many say place the palms face up on the lap, I have never found that to work for me. I struggled so with meditations. I was shown how to hold me hands on me lap in a dream. I place mine on me belly wresting comfortable on the writsts. Fingers and thuumbs touch all but the little fingers. They are are open. For two reasons one being that I have disjointed little fingers so to have them touch in that way would mean an un natural bending of the hand but more I was told that leaves a "Gate" open for me to bring things in to feel in me Gut. To know what is right for me to embrace. To undersand.

I would try that hand positon and see what maybe it opens to one. I have had some wonderous meditations of late with a group....not ready to fly solo yet.

Lynn

Wow that brought back some memories...'uncross your legs, feet flat on the floor, palms up on your knees' I just sit comfortably these days and my meds are better for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm