Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How did you start out as a medium?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How did you start out as a medium? Empty How did you start out as a medium?

Post  Violet Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 am

Share as much or as little as you like but I think it would be interesting for others who may just be starting out.

Did you sit for development, do you have a natural ability which has always been there, or did you discover you could do it by chance?

What advice would you give to someone who has an interest in mediumship?
    Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

How did you start out as a medium? Empty Re: How did you start out as a medium?

Post  Emma Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm

I'd love to hear other people's as well. As for me, I have never attended any development classes, it comes to me naturally, so natural its like breathing really, not a lot of effort goes into mediumship. Mine started as a kid, many times my family would catch me to talking to walls or thin air as they would call it, but to me, it simply wasn't a wall or thin air, spirits where very much there and could talk to them as I would a living person and as a kid  it wasn't always pleasent but thankfully I've had more pleasant experiences than unpleasant ones :D As for advice, hmmm, I'd say be patient and take it slow in developing mediumship and be sure its something you really want and what to expect when it is developed, I'd say read up on mediumship and other people's experiences, once you learn how to protect and you get used to spirits talking to you, you'll get used to it :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences and advice Emma How did you start out as a medium? 821538
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello

Will share what I wrote for a parents magazine....

Hello

I thought I would share with ye all how Lynn came to be who one is now....

I used to walk in the "WHY" why am I the way I am with so much of all the "Abilities" in me. Why the "closed" house I grew up in. The "why" went on an on for the first 46 year's of life. That path of "why" is now gone and that place of "inner peace and acceptance" has replaced it.

It was a long road to get there. Where did the journey begin....well that moment was in conception that moment I was made. I then came forth with the Guides I have the "Gifts" I have the knowledge of them I had locked in me.

I look to being Six and where I can first trace the Medium in me. In a horrid childhood memory at a graveside open casket funeral service for whom be a mystery. Was it a real memory yes. In the house in the basement was a "yellow" chest of drawers it was told to be hands off to me. One day I snooped in it there I found the pictures of the funeral. Slides at that time. One of me being carried off screaming. Who the man was is still a mystery. That too is the day the path of me really started. I was told "NEVER " to talk on what I say and heard by me Dad and I knew his word meant that. I went farther inwards. I was already a shy child. I went farther that way.

Started school and it was just seen as me being shy and missing home that I did not want to be there. Not the true case. Being Empathic that many around me was a nightmare feeling. It was not home I wanted it was more quiet I wanted. Report cards would say "Lynn seems to be in a constant state of daydream , but when asked on the class topic its understood and her work is always done". Now I know that I was simply in the place of OBE (Out of Body) or Astral Travel state. I was basically in two places at one time. School was a nightmare I so did not like being there. Too having a Mother I never connected with made childhood more unhappy.

Matured in the body early at Nine with puppetry full on, already being tall that made things worse. The emotions heighten with puppetry and that made me go inwards yet farther. I found an odd way to cope with emotions that I thought were mine but now know were that of one's around me I felt. I watched the original Star Trek series every Saturday AM. I say Mr. Spock and say that conflict he had with him, that human side that emotions side and how he turned it inwards. Shut it down basically. I did the same. Self survival I know now that was. How I learned to control things around me and keep them from taking me over. Too in doing that made me a "cold" person to be around. Had few friends.

Going forth to High school was the worst of the worst and the best of the best times for me. I never fit in there, I had always been bullied and there it got worse. There I could more feel the emotions of others and how they were nice to someone but were really with knife to their back in true thoughts. Made worse by a Mother that thought she did me a favor working there. At 13 I started down a very dark path. I started to "play" with what I could do. Play in the Dark Arts. I could read very well and I read a ton of stuff in Fantasy and Magic’s and Sci Fi. From there I got ideas. I had a private bedroom in the basement I could go there and do things un seen. I would and could call forth the dead and not all were good vibrations I brought in. Too I know now I had GOOD Guides with me that protected me well and let me go only so far.

What I did hmmm that was everything and anything one could find in a book to try at the time. Spells and callings of Spirits and Dark Entities, Channeling and Chanting ext. I found a Board in me Grandma’s attic, it dated to the 1700’s I borrowed it not knowing really what a Quioji Board could really do. I soon found out. I played with it but once. Then I put it back where I found it and have never gone there again. Too I knew not to say I found it there. The power that came in blew me bedroom curtains in what would be a strong wind. There was no open window. The person that came to me was foul. Again I was protected by good Guides.

From that event one would think I would learn , no that made me want to see more of what I could do. I went from there to doing things. Making Spells and using tools of that trade. Writing things and burning them to make them really come to pass. Again Guides let me play but happily never do any real harm. I made a doll of me teacher and it worked when the pin was put in his belly over he went. I knew that I had to stop there with that path. I got help to dispose of the doll.

Too that path of what I could do did not stop there. I thought ok tried that and it worked on to something new to try. From there I found the Occult and Demonology in readings found. I was 14- 16 on this path. I tried many a thing. Say and brought in many a thing. In this time I too was not well. I had a rare bone infection. That took me from school for moths to hospital. There I did start on a path of better teachings. There I started on the path of working with Special Needs Children and Adults. I too would go see the Elderly as I was mobile in hospital in a chair that I could wonder the halls in. I would go see them in extended care. I had me Grandfather there to. I was fascinated in the final stages of death and dying. I at this time wanted death to find me.

In that time in the hospital I met a man that played in the Wicca and Witch Crafts. He could feel and see the power in me. I know now how “reading” works. I would meet up with him once out of the hospital and he would show and teach me things. We would meet up with others too and do things. I got lost in the books of craft and that fascination of what one could really do. BUT being at home I was limited on the freedoms I had. I was even more controlled as a teen on where I could go. I had overly protective parents. I was not allowed to date till I was 18 and music was limited never knew of Rock and Roll. That was taboo. I too was in rebellion of the family Church and teachings there. By the time I was 16 I got to leave it was not worth the fight.

At Sixteen I hit that rock bottom one is said to have to hit to find the Light one needs in life. I was alone in me bedroom, blade in hand., ready to do the deed. No note would have been left and no clue to why would have been found. I lacked some knowledge is all in how do make sure it was done. I am Libra and that brings a bit of need for perfection and results. I had a medical book that did not properly give me the info I wanted. So I decided the Library would. The next day I would look. Morning came and off to school I went to be pulled from class by the very teacher I made the Doll of. We never connected I did not like him at all. He too was a school councilor so off to his office I went for why I had no clue. Door was shut and he started a to tell me of last night. He had been making papers (not of his class) and mine came to him and he say “ME” where I was at what I was going to do. I was like how, but too had seen similar things but never understood it all. He told me I was normal not mental like I thought that there was terms to define who and what I was. I had just not read in those books as of yet. Too I never say me as that which was in the Ghost Stories ext I read. I thought I was mental. He told me I was a Medium and a lot more in me was HUGE powers. He saved me life. I know that he was sent to find me. I embrace him for that right up to his death. We became close friends and he helped me so very much.

Still though even knowing that I had “powers “ and was normal. I still sought to play and learn. Getting free from home at Eighteen to me still mate. I was free to play in it all. Free to be in all of the “forbidden” paths of life. I found a group to be with . I fit there and they fed off me as I did them. Not a time of life I be proud of but too a part of life I embrace in making me who I be today. I had to learn the Dark so I could see the Light . I needed that Dark path to have the knowledge work in it now.

I was on a path to destructions again, I never say it as that. I had a mate with issues in addictions I never knew of that or say it till hi hit his bottom some year’s later. I did realize booze would shut me down but too would make me ill. I still felt lost in who I was in understandings on how to balance it out. I did a lot of “charity work” that was the good side of me there and I played still in the Dark. I went too far one night and was given a lesson and a half. I died. I had been at a friends place and we were doing no good. I was going home and I fell down her back stairs. 18 grey stairs wet stairs as it was raining. I bounced off each one heading face first. To crash chin first on the cement below. I remembered yelling out “I will not pass out” to really yelling out “I will not die”. In that fall I had heart failure for enough time to show damage to it but not to need to be revived. (NOT that whom I was with would have known how). In that fall I smashed all of me teeth, fractured me jaw and c4. None but the teeth damages were found for Six Months. Again life lessons. I needed to see the path I was on. I had what is now known as Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Too though I had injuries not yet found . It too Six long months of passing out if I laid down to get a Dr . to say ok will do tests but they are a waste of time suck it up one fell and one can not yet get the dental work started as jaw was frozen for a year. Not by wires but by the injury. I was sent for an MRI (at the time hugely costly to the medical system) for them to find the jaw fracture there and worse the C4 damage. That started year’s of healings. Too never will heal.

From that fall event I say that Light one talks on I say the value in life I had been give a new chance at. I say the path I was on lead to death . I realized I had died. I was Twenty One. In that time I stopped the Dark Arts and left the groups I was with . I had to eat from a straw for a year. I as too all this time working still. I started to read on NDE’s Near Death Events. I started reading on Empathy and Mediums and the work they do. I started to see who I was what I was and that with the great powers I had with me came great responsibilities. To do no harm and start to learn and understand and later teach.

I now work to repair the messes one get into at times, I work with Spirits in crossings and Light Worker work. I pass on the knowledge I have with me to other’s. I am “ears’ to hear others and not judge them. I use the Medium in me to help solve at times issues or crimes. I have purpose to being me.

While the life path seemed wrong to me for so many year’s I now embrace and accept that path while hard and rotten at times made Lynn who she is today. I like who I see in the mirror very much. That is not EGO that is self acceptance and peace.

I hope in sharing this with other’s one’s might be spared the path I went down. Play is fine but have knowledge first in what one plays in. Never play blind. Know that for every action there is reaction.

This is the path of how I am me. I hope one’s will read it. I be open to things one might want to ask me on.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:32 am