Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shayn
Kaere
Violet
7 posters

What else do you 'read'?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What else do you 'read'? Empty What else do you 'read'?

Post  Violet Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Is therte anything else anyone 'reads' which hasn't yet been mentioned? Or something someone is interested in learning to read?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

What else do you 'read'? Empty Re: What else do you 'read'?

Post  Kaere Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 pm

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I can read photographs - but it's odd because I sorta need to connect with the photographer and not just what's in the picture.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:31 am

not long ago i learnt to read Paper, this is a cool thing.
    prints in sand, hand prints or foot prints, can tell you alot about a person.
    i would like to read the crystal ball and water.

one of my teachers once said, that it is possible to " read" from everything as it is only a door or a mean of connection while what you actually doing is channeling, and as you know one doesn't need anything to channel but self confidance.

s
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am

I've given psychic readings with my friends using the yellow pages phone book. The daughter of my friend said her mother must have told me earlier about things that I mentioned. Initially she was surprised a phone directory could give you the information. When I told her it hadn't, the information was coming from her herself she didn't quite know how to take that until I explained about energies etc.

I have in the past used matches as a focus point to do psychic readings. Using different 'tools' from crumpled paper to ink in water, even though they are totally unecessary they do add the fun element.
    Although I wouldn't actually use these tools to read a person -face to face - whom I didn't know, mainly because it wouldn't be what they were expecting from a reading. But if doing online then your world is your oyster :)
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 am

Your replies have helped me understand my own thoughts which I didnt know I had lol
    Thank you xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 pm

That's great Mia What else do you 'read'? 21581 Kaere i've heard of photo reading, but have never tried it.

Shayn i've done sand reading too I was quite surprised with the results of those. I completely agree with your teacher too
    one of my teachers once said, that it is possible to " read" from everything

Skye i've never heard of using the yellow pages or matches but it's whatever works for you What else do you 'read'? 821538

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I've seen a few psychics read feathers and spoons, would like to learn that one day.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:02 pm

You can read flowers and ribbons too, some used to read animal droppings and bones in days gone by What else do you 'read'? 809779

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Violet wrote:You can read flowers and ribbons too, some used to read animal droppings and bones in days gone by What else do you 'read'? 809779
    What else do you 'read'? 368832
    wouldn't be keen reading animal poop, they might lock you up these days What else do you 'read'? 368832
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 pm

i did once ribbons, had to pool 3 ribbons for one person and then just read it.. actually there was nothing to read as it only the feelings i got from the ribbons, it is almost as if taking someone's watch or ring and say whatever comes...
    skye will you explain how you use the yellow pages?

s
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am

Hi shayn,
    all I did was grab hold of the yellow pages and open it randomly and whatever section caught my eye, I knew it applied to the sitter. Then I repeated the process to give more.

If my attention was drawn to insurance then I knew this would mean something to the sitter. Obviously you would have to go with your feelings at the time as to assess why you were drawn to it and then give your explanation. For example I could say; there has been mention of insurance recently where you have had reason to check through a policy to ensure you have the correct amount of insurance to cover all eventualities...
    Although this was done in a light hearted manner - just to pass the time away with family or friends the results were positive. As with any form of practice this can help improve your psychic abilitiy which can only be a good thing.
    At the end of the day it shows that any object can be used as a point of focus to give a reading. But as I said it's a bit of fun, I wouldn't do it in a situation where the sitter is unknown to me as it wouldn't be professional.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Thanks for sharing Skye, I might have a go at that.

skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 am

If nothing happens at least it will help to pass the time away. Trust your intuition and give what you see. You could be in for some hilarious nights if a group of you all have a go. Forget the pyjama party or girls night in, invite them all to a psychic read night. :)
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 am

skye wrote:Hi shayn,
    all I did was grab hold of the yellow pages and open it randomly and whatever section caught my eye, I knew it applied to the sitter. Then I repeated the process to give more.

If my attention was drawn to insurance then I knew this would mean something to the sitter. Obviously you would have to go with your feelings at the time as to assess why you were drawn to it and then give your explanation. For example I could say; there has been mention of insurance recently where you have had reason to check through a policy to ensure you have the correct amount of insurance to cover all eventualities...
    Although this was done in a light hearted manner - just to pass the time away with family or friends the results were positive. As with any form of practice this can help improve your psychic abilitiy which can only be a good thing.
    At the end of the day it shows that any object can be used as a point of focus to give a reading. But as I said it's a bit of fun, I wouldn't do it in a situation where the sitter is unknown to me as it wouldn't be professional.

thanks Skye
    yes it sounds fun ,and yes i agree anything can be used a focus object to help one give a reading. at the end it is not about the object, the object is but a door or a triger to open one's "eyes" ? not sure eyes is the right word but i'm not sure what part of mine i use when giving a reading, surely it is not my brain :)

s
    skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 pm

shayn wrote:
    skye wrote:Hi shayn,

thanks Skye
    yes it sounds fun ,and yes i agree anything can be used a focus object to help one give a reading. at the end it is not about the object, the object is but a door or a triger to open one's "eyes" ? not sure eyes is the right word but i'm not sure what part of mine i use when giving a reading, surely it is not my brain :)

s
    What else do you 'read'? 809779 I think I can understand what you're getting at shayn.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

hi skye

you really made me feel like trying out this yellow paper thing, only i have no one aruond to have fun reading with, may family will never play along and my friends, i don't have many of them, they accept me for what i am as long as i behaive meaning i keep my "stuff" for myself. :(

s
    skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm

shayn wrote:hi skye

you really made me feel like trying out this yellow paper thing, only i have no one aruond to have fun reading with, may family will never play along and my friends, i don't have many of them, they accept me for what i am as long as i behaive meaning i keep my "stuff" for myself. :(

s

I understand shayn, it's difficult when other people don't share your interests. Never mind knowing that you don't need to be in the company of people you could try doing it with friends on line much like tarot cards, crumpled paper, ribbons etc. Don't bother getting information from them it isn't necessary. Should it not work and you give up that's ok, at least you were open minded enough to give it a whirl.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Shayn, you know, anything you want to try out please feel free to do it here, just make it plain in the thread that it is for fun or it is an experiment, i'm sure a lot of our members would be willing to allow you to try different things with them, you have many friends here What else do you 'read'? 21581

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 am

Violet wrote:Shayn, you know, anything you want to try out please feel free to do it here, just make it plain in the thread that it is for fun or it is an experiment, i'm sure a lot of our members would be willing to allow you to try different things with them, you have many friends here What else do you 'read'? 21581

i might just do that... but here is another idea tell me what you think..
    maybe on the up coming chat night we can all try that for fun and game?? just and idea What else do you 'read'? 809779

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:05 pm

That's a really good idea Shayn What else do you 'read'? 821538

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 pm

i'm so happy you like that idea Violet.. ho yeepee What else do you 'read'? 449294
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

You've also reminded me to post a remindeer about chat What else do you 'read'? 21581 so thank you

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 am

I have read clairvoyant flowers, crystals, ribbons before. I wouldn't mind trying to read feathers, that would be interesting. I think I may have to practice a bit more in regards to reading the tea leaves though. Reading with trees might be interesting outcome also as well as clouds and candles. What else do you 'read'? 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:48 am