Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
Topaz
Violet
7 posters

Do you or can you read

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you or can you read Empty Do you or can you read

Post  Violet Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 pm

for your own family members? (mediumship not cards) Isn't this a cloudy area because I think I would wonder if I was seeing what I wanted to see rather than what I was seeing, for this reason I refuse to read for any family member because what affects them affects me, and also we're related to the same people in spirit, or is this down to my own lack of confidenceDo you or can you read 160943

I believe I have had family members come through to me in the past but visiting me.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Do you or can you read Empty Re: Do you or can you read

Post  Topaz Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 am

Yes and no. I can try and read objectively for them, but I can't help but spin it with what I know about the person. And if I do try to tell them as it is, well hush my mouth, I'm 'getting at them'
    Anyone that's had a reading from me will know that I say it as it is and tell the sitter what they need to hear, a direct translation, warts and all, and not what they want to hear - no sugar coating here, because it dilutes the essence of the visitor. And family don't seem to like that for some reason, they see it as an attack from me, which it isn't at all.
    I don't think it's anything to do with your lack of confidence, Violet, I think most of us are probably in the same boat. Do you or can you read 577431
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Just the kind of reading I like,Topaz.

Straight forward.

I was in classes a good while ago,where we were monitored on how we read.

I didn't do too badly,I 'receive' what spirit tell me 'through' my thoughts.

Information which does not relate to myself but wouldn't call myself a medium by any rate.

Do you or can you read 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 am

I don't think it's anything to do with your lack of confidence, Violet, I think most of us are probably in the same boat. Do you or can you read 577431

That's reassuring to hear Topaz, do you bother reading for family anymore if that's how they feel?

Joanie have you considered developing further?

Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 am

No, I don't read for family anymore Violet, mostly because don't ask now, which I think is probably for the best. Although if one of them asked, I probably would.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

I don't even try to Do you or can you read 160943

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:38 am

No, I do not read for my family. I think as you said person feelings will get in the way. And depending on if you are trying to get messages from such and such you may be tainted by personal feelings, or may have some uncomfortable moments when you can't bring a certain person forward.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 pm

My daughter won't read for me. Says she knows me too well.
    :giggles:
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Violet wrote:for your own family members? (mediumship not cards) Isn't this a cloudy area because I think I would wonder if I was seeing what I wanted to see rather than what I was seeing, for this reason I refuse to read for any family member because what affects them affects me, and also we're related to the same people in spirit, or is this down to my own lack of confidenceDo you or can you read 160943

I believe I have had family members come through to me in the past but visiting me.

I haven't given any mediumistic readings to family members that i've known since birth, but I wouldn't let the possibility of passed family members coming through put me off. Perhaps the spirit communicator may turn out to be one of their friends rather than someone we both knew personally.

My father-in-law and mother-in-law have come through with messages of support and I have passed these on to my OH with additional information that I had no knowledge of. I was reluctant at first, but I decided if the information turned out to be wrong then I must have made it up or made it fit.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Violet wrote:

That's reassuring to hear Topaz, do you bother reading for family anymore if that's how they feel?

Sorry I missed this Violet.

No,I haven't,If anything comes through for the family,I will mention but otherwise,for anyone else,I am not that confident.

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

I have done tarot reading for a couple of my sons but that's all. Like you topaz I tell them what I'm getting without trying to coat it with syrup if you get what I mean. I will admit I've not done any for friends mainly because they've never asked me. If they were really desperate then I would by otherwise I don't say anything.

Do you or can you read 348985
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Do you or can you read 348985 I dont read for family members, they think om mad anyway so why bother,

Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 am

Joanie wrote:
    Violet wrote:

Sorry I missed this Violet.

No,I haven't,If anything comes through for the family,I will mention but otherwise,for anyone else,I am not that confident.

That's a shame JoanieDo you or can you read 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

Assumpta wrote:I have done tarot reading for a couple of my sons but that's all. Like you topaz I tell them what I'm getting without trying to coat it with syrup if you get what I mean. I will admit I've not done any for friends mainly because they've never asked me. If they were really desperate then I would by otherwise I don't say anything.

Do you or can you read 348985

It's got to be quite hard to do that because wouldn't what affects them afect you, or can that be shut off for a reading?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 am

Native spirit wrote:Do you or can you read 348985 I dont read for family members, they think om mad anyway so why bother,

Namaste

Do you or can you read 809779 Well that's simple enough, (so do my lot actually.) er think i'm mad that is, not think you're madDo you or can you read 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm