Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please read....

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Please read.... Empty Please read....

Post  millergrls Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 pm

What a meditation this morning, I don't know what to think about it. I started out with feeling a presssure right at the top of my jaw line right at the lobe connection at the ear. Not hurtful pressure just as if someone was pressing against it. Then my ears began to hum, they were tingly, cold, warm, vibrating, then pressure at my temples and a tingling, then my forehead, then crown. Through the whole meditation this happened over and and over. Then I felt it in my heart, and then a feeling of something solid in my heart, like a small pebble and then it felt really cold and then it grew lighter and spread out and it felt tingly and cold and warm at the same time. Then I felt a warm swirl at the base of my spine, then it turned into a cold tingly sensation like tiny little prickly (not hurting just tingling) this feeling over a long period of time as it moved up my spine very slowly. As it moved I felt warmth, it then reached my heart to my neck to my ears which were buzzing and feeling very warm, if finally reached my third eye and crown, I experienced this feeling I had never felt before. I feel pressure all around my head swirling, then my crown began tingly and I felt a huge release of not sure what. Energy? Then in my guided meditation it said "let me open and connect with the higher spirits so that I may be where I belong" All of a sudden everything I was feeling grew way more intense, no overwhelming, just intense. A feeling started at my solar plexus and I felt this huge thing inside start to rise and rise and rise through my heart and on up. It felt so heavy, not bad, I just felt a huge weight. I experienced thisfor a little bit and decided to close down. I still felt the heaviness, I stood up to blow out my candles and thank everyone then the sensations that I felt during mediation came back. I stood there and allowed my self to feel it, I closed my eyes and then all of a sudden cold and tingling rushed through me, it felt like a huge release and the heaviness was gone. My spine feels light, my head is still buzzing and tingling, my ears are warm tingly on the inside. I closed down, and grounded but I am just buzzing. I can feel my energy outside of my body. I have a sense of what has happened, and am worndering what I can do to grow with this.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Please read.... Empty Re: Please read....

Post  Violet Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

I think the best way to describe your experience is like an awakening, a heightening of your senses perhaps in preparation for the next leg of your journey I also feel there is some healing for you in there too

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 pm

You are right about the healing and the awakening. The last three times that I have meditated I have experienced all of these sensations and each time the grow more intense. This last one with whatever crawled up my spine I think was the beginning of my kundilini awakening. Since this has begun, I have begun to hear spirit during the day without meditation. Not often, and I am never prepared when it happens to get anything signifigant out of it. But with the healing I feel this too, because in my heart I feel a pain, not hurtful but in a release sense. A letting go. There are many things from my past that I need to let go to move on to loving completely from my heart. I have learned that in order to really open you have to open your heart with pure light. light of love. As soon as I realized that is what is meant by white light and love I began to experience the awakening very strongly. I meditate with crytals, some are healing and some are for meditation and connecting with spirit. I keep trying to go with the flow and not think so hard the next time I meditate because I crave the sensations. My ego sure can be naughty sometimes. I also need to quit questioning what happened to me and asking others for their opinion and just trust that what I feel happened to me happened. I need to completely trust myself. Lots of hurdles but they keep getting smaller and smaller. Patience, little by little.Please read.... 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

Hi Mary so many need to heal in this way imo you are more than half way there just by acknowledging that, also all of our pasts have helped shape who we are today, the good and the bad which has happened to us, if we had no pain would we feel compassion, if we had no grief would we understand another's? Many try to erase the bad or blank it out, it doesn't work, what I feel does work is accepting that this is life and that part has happened and passed, it touches us but it makes us FEEL and if we don't have that are we living?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

You have put it beautifully Violet. You are very right. That is what life is about, the good with the bad. Meditation has helped me greatly in healing and get forgiveness. I have been able to past a lot of things and I m thankful for it. I have felt this healing often, and have even cried, which is something that I have never really allowed myself to do. I am grateful for this release. It has helped me become closer in my relationships and slowly grow more trusting and loving. The more I open i know the closer I will get to opening up.Please read.... 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 am

Tears can be a huge release they in themselves are very healing :hugz:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am

I have definately discovered that.Please read.... 348985Tears can be good even though the reason the have been created isn't.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

I have to say your having all of these experiences and you have only been mediating for 2 months or so? you must be a nautral, i believe you was ment to be who you are now.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Auras wrote:
    I have to say your having all of these experiences and you have only been mediating for 2 months or so? you must be a nautral, i believe you was ment to be who you are now.

I hope so Auras I hope so. I was told that i have a great gift that is ready to come out in a reading that I had done. So I have my fingers crossed. But as for a natural, I think anybody is capable of this with practice and belief that they can do that. Perception is reality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm