Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

'Blocking' a reading

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'Blocking' a reading Empty 'Blocking' a reading

Post  Violet Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 am

Do you think people can block you, knowingly or unknowingly, from reading their cards, such as if they are scared you will discover something about them (let's say for example someone is having a secret affair but the reader knows their partner) do you think they can subconciously block the reading?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

'Blocking' a reading Empty Re: 'Blocking' a reading

Post  shayn Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

i do believe it is possible, it can be done knowingly and also unknowingly.
    i know i did that several times for people who were suppose to give me a reading, just because i was asking the same question- is it possible to block a reading, so yes i know for a fact it is possible.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Shayn I agree, do you think when people block it subconciously it's done out of fear esprecially with people having their first reading?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 am

fear can be a good reason.
    not really believeing can be another or puting the reader into a challenge,, something of the line " i know cards reading is nonsense and this reader will never be able to tell me something meaningful" so when the reader is blocked they get confirmation to their beliefe. (sorry for the spelling, the spell checker doesn't work anymore for some reason)
    sometimes people know but don't want to know.. they allready know what the reader is going to tell them, and they just don't want to hear it, so as they push it in their everyday life they block it with the reading, as to not hear the message.

s
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 am

ilike what you've aid here shayn :ghug:
    i do think, looking back some things are painful, like i remeber a psychic lady saying i wasnt being honest. i think she meant i was pent up. and the reason for that is at that time it was grief and fear of loss. some things, which have been difficult, its like my spirit knew they were going to be difficult, but chose them for the good of all concerned. knowing that i wa going to halp people and be very very challenged by the work and by them, was going to be worth it., but it was going to push me to all my limits. so that had to be blocked so i would not run. but in hindsight, i kinda knew all along. :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 am

Hello
    Yes ye can block what is not to be given out there. Too in LIVE face to face readings I have so tossed the reader off that they GET nothing right. This of course was done with repsects in a "conrolled" study group I was part of.

I have had on line readings that were not accurate at all and I felt I was very open to being read BUT we all have those WALLS that go up if subconsciously we do not feel safe. Its a self protection mechanism we all have.

Too from te prosective of the Rearder we too keep things to ourselves at times we pick up and do not choose to share in, things that do more harm than good if spoken or written or left for another time when the RIGHT way to say it can be found .

Lynn
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

having all that said and agreed, Violet's qustion seems to be even more important: is there a way to over came this block.. as a reader.. is there something the reader can do to help the questioner to loosen up and let go of this blockade?

i'm not sure confronting the questioner with that fact will help...
    and working your way as a reader to meet this blockade and maybe crack it down.. not sure is easy - possible- and might be time consuming... and it actually might not be your job as a reader... well just few thoughts i have

so any ideas???
    s

sparkly, maybe you have an idea was there something you think the reader could do or say to you to help you get out of your protecting shell?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

:ghug: :blush: :blush: good question shayn.
    in some of the instances regarding my own experiences, it was self protection, preservation, there was nothing to be done, and a lot of things i knew inside me, and i just would have fretted or avoided that which i was meant to be a part of. however, perhaps a reader could try to reassure the person, that they feel that there is a block, and perhaps around such and such- and to let the sitter know that it is private and confidential, perfectly safe to air it in this space. maybe give an example of somebody you know, or yourself..and the possible relief. does that make sense? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Yes, I agree that we can block another if we do not allow permission to read us, due to many reasons. I agree with Sparkly...its a matter of trusting the reader and being reassured that the readings are kept very private and have no significance to the reader....that the reader is only the messenger with no attachment to personal issues. The other thing is, before beginning, to reassure the client that if they have private details, these will not be received by the reader unless the client is open to allowing them to be accessed.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:09 pm

shayn wrote:having all that said and agreed, Violet's qustion seems to be even more important: is there a way to over came this block.. as a reader.. is there something the reader can do to help the questioner to loosen up and let go of this blockade?

i'm not sure confronting the questioner with that fact will help...
    and working your way as a reader to meet this blockade and maybe crack it down.. not sure is easy - possible- and might be time consuming... and it actually might not be your job as a reader... well just few thoughts i have

so any ideas???
    s

sparkly, maybe you have an idea was there something you think the reader could do or say to you to help you get out of your protecting shell?

Hello

For the first time in YEAR's this Summer I had to do LIVE readings with te person right there.....in a controlled workshop. It was nt easy fo me to let those walls of me donw. Many that tried to read me first found walls. At times we cold not SEE the one reading us. I think that was out of the comfort zone for me. If I get a reading done I have a FEEL for the one I am letting read me. I counld not get that in this case. This was a "Lesson" and me Guides made sure I could not read whom was with me. Worked well.
    Most readings I do the person is not live there with me. I get asked for a reading and I will say I will e mail it to ye or PM it to ye. As I dont have a deck of Tarot I pull out, I get them visually and I need a quiet space and to be grounded I dont go live. The one wanting the reading has approached me so already there is that COMFORT there established I guess with me. Too in most cases they have read some about me....or know me a bit.

How to make someone comfrotatable its many times in the confidence ye show to them. Are ye relaxed and calm. Are ye loose and happy in body language. I that state then the energy ye give of calms the one getting the reading.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 am