Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What is the SOURCE of Informaion in Readings ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is the SOURCE of Informaion in Readings ?  Empty What is the SOURCE of Informaion in Readings ?

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Question : What is the SOURCE of information in Readings ?

Where does the information come from in say a Tarot Card Reading ? YES in part the cards and in part the written information about them but on a deeper level, where does that more “personal” information obtained come from ?

In the case of just a reading done by just seeing a “user name” where does the information come from. Does the reader connect to the person they are reading ? In many cases the information obtained is not something the one being read has thought on. So where does the reader find the information ?

One thought is that the reader is able to tap the very Soul of the one they are reading and the information then is given from there.

Lynn
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

What is the SOURCE of Informaion in Readings ?  Empty Readings

Post  PPrncpl7 Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am

One thought is that the reader is able to tap the very Soul of the one they are reading and the information then is given from there.

hello Lynn
    There are those who work on a psychic level! and those who work on a spiritual level!
    I am not comfortable with the psychic personally. I do readings, always on a spiritual level. I have two guides who help me. I am not a full medium so need the cards to concentrate on whilst my guides help me. Do not like tarot! Prefer Healing angels and above all 'Mermaids and Dolphins'
    PPLL n L
    Peter

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:39 pm