Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?  Empty What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Question: What is the Nature and Source of one’s Individual Aura ?

We all have an Aura or Energy Field around us but what makes the colours individual to just ye ? It is said that maybe an Aura is twofold one being physical that life force. The other being Spiritual in nature. The colours being two fold in part a read on one’s over all physical condition the other being a reflection on one’s spiritual development.

Or is an Aura just be emitted energy that has no real meaning just a natural occurrence that man and his BRAIN has give more meaning to ?

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?  Empty Re: What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?

Post  Violet Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

We all have an Aura or Energy Field around us but what makes the colours individual to just ye ?

Hi Lynn, I'm not sure I can explain that, but I do know that what green means to me around one person may mean something totally different around another even if it is the same shade of green.

I believe the colours are affected by our moods so maybe this is what makes them unique to each person.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?  Empty Re: What is the Nature Source of One's Individual Aura ?

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 am

hello,
    i'm no expert, but i will offer my experience to keep the thread going!
    i don't as a rule see auras, but have heard they are to do with temporal moods?
    several years ago when my sister got cancer, i would sometimes see electric blue emitting from my hands. i intuited that she needed green and gold light, and would imagine that for her. she told me her healer was using these.
    i have seen an aura of orange on one of my daughters, i've since heard that i happiness?
    i saw a cloud of grey above my sister's dog, and he died less than 2 weeks later.
    perhaps there is an inner aura, not dependant on mood but more in reflection of that person's character/ spirit?
    does anyone who does see auras well, know from comparison, whether kirlian photography is legitimate?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 am

hi lynn...
    this takes me years back, and sadly i don't remember much.. but if i do get to sort thses boxes i will find my notes...
    what i do remember is that there are several layers for the aura..and each layer represnt something different.. you get something to represnt the physical body, and a layer for the mood and thoughts and a layer for spiritual things and so on..but i never been able to see it.. sometimes i get to see auras but it is all bland to gether..
    colours do have a universal meaning and then again to each healer and with each person its own specific meanings...

just to add few more thoughts

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:10 pm