Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
PPrncpl7
fairyway
6 posters

colour and shapes

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

colour and shapes Empty colour and shapes

Post  fairyway Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 am

Have any of you noticed floods of colour. I have been seeing floods of violet both in the development circle and at home. One night the room became full of violet and 3 balls seem to come out of it and come towards me. Now i am seeing really vivid ultraviolet shapes. I have seen circles, circles joined to circles, triangles and a peculiar flat square with another flat square inside it. The shapes can move & just disappear.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

colour and shapes Empty Colour and shapes

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 am

Hi
    To me colour is connected with healing!
    Healing is a very broad topic--not confined to those who 'GIVE' healing.
    If you sit in a circle your circle leader should be giving help and guidance. If you do not get the guidance you are looking for please contact me and I will do what i can.
    PPLL n L always
    Peter
    fairyway

Female

colour and shapes Empty Re: colour and shapes

Post  fairyway Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Thank you very much for the information. I have been having a look at the colour online and the violet does seem to correspond with a illness i have & I have seen a few references to the balls of violet light.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi
    Violet is never connected to illness in my healing! Violet along with Mauve and Purple are colours that denote a spiritual significance.
    It may be that ur spiritual awareness is changing and your guides are flagging this up. Again ur circle leader should be able to give you more precise guidance.
    Peter
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi Peter
    I see a lot of colour on people, round people and in the air & i think colour can mean a lot of different things.
    At various times when i have asked i have been told it could be healing and also that it could be spiritual and i have also been told you have to decide what the colours mean. Sometimes when i have seen a particular colour on someone i have found out what it mean't because another person has sensed what i am seeing as colour.
    I have seen the circle joined to circle a few times when people have a link so am coming to think that is what joined circles will signify to me.
    Last time in the circle i did not see the violet but saw a blue circle and triangle just in front of one persons face.
    When i googled the floods of violet there were lots of references to healing and lots of references to it being spiritual. I know violet is not connected to illness but to healing.
    Usually when i lie down in bed i see the sparkly prana but lately it quickly becomes violet and when i really looked into it i saw 3 balls of energy form out of it and puff towards me.
    Sometimes i might be sitting in the front room and a big flood of violet will come but nothing seems to happen alongside it so at the moment i am not sure what it means.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Fairyway perhaps all this violet indicates your own spiritual awareness/advancement/development  colour and shapes 28115

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post  angelroses Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:06 pm

:bfs: hi can anyone answer my question on colours...
    every nite I go to bed...and purple appears like shapes moving around.with green in it....then sparkling lights appear in the colours....the room is filled with this colour..it stay for about 45 miniuts......
    I am not in a circle yet as I cant found one near me...so just go with the flow..any help would be great  ty :angelx: angelroses
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 pm

The purple you speak of can represent third eye awakening. 

My personal experience has only been within my minds eye.  I found this information to resonate with me so never have I looked for another solution to the color.  

Someone else may be able to help with an experience more similar to yours but as far as I know, the purple across the board means the same.  

Heres a link that you may find helpful.

http://simonarich.com/third-eye-chakra
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm

thank you so much for the link....it has been really helpful.....

but still not understanding why I see the purple...I know its the 3rd eye opening...but why is the purple colour appear....it has changed in many ways over the yrs....the colours have changed to a very vivid purple....

im not in any circle ..just go with the flow...on things that happen...I do a lot of reading and on pc to find my answers...so learnt a lot of knowledge in 15 yrs....messages don't come out the same as if you were talking to a person...as not very good at explaining...

:bfs: angelrose
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:14 pm

angelroses wrote:thank you so much for the link....it has been really helpful.....

but still not understanding why I see the purple...I know its the 3rd eye opening...but why is the purple colour appear....it has changed in many ways over the yrs....the colours have changed to a very vivid purple....

im not in any circle ..just go with the flow...on things that happen...I do a lot of reading and on pc to find my answers...so learnt a lot of knowledge in 15 yrs....messages don't come out the same as if you were talking to a person...as not very good at explaining...

Your quite welcome. Im glad you found it helpful.

Why it appears?  Well that I have no idea, really.  An acknowledgment of progression perhaps. 
    My impression to the variances in color are to the degree of your opening.  The more you engage, the more vivid. 
    You sound like me.  In the ways of how things come to be. Ive done circles as times can allow but found it really hard meet at times that worked for me. Reading helps soooo much.  I find my path carves its way by the topics that I "stumble" upon.
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

partofme wrote:
    angelroses wrote:thank you so much for the link....it has been really helpful.....

Why it appears?  Well that I have no idea, really.  An acknowledgment of progression perhaps. 
    My impression to the variances in color are to the degree of your opening.  The more you engage, the more vivid. 
    You sound like me.  In the ways of how things come to be. Ive done circles as times can allow but found it really hard meet at times that worked for me. Reading helps soooo much.  I find my path carves its way by the topics that I "stumble" upon.
    hi partofme.....been googling the last few days....yes I think I am progressing..but its coming a bit fast.....the colours of energy are coming really vivid now..hardly slept last nite....instead of purple it changed back to...green ,purple and gold,with silver streaks....and gold like balls....I didn't sleep much as kept watching the colours for hours.....yes its what I stumble on..i learn more...the harder the better......ty for your help....:bfs: angelroses
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:36 pm

angelroses wrote:
    partofme wrote:

hi partofme.....been googling the last few days....yes I think I am progressing..but its coming a bit fast.....the colours of energy are coming really vivid now..hardly slept last nite....instead of purple it changed back to...green ,purple and gold,with silver streaks....and gold like balls....I didn't sleep much as kept watching the colours for hours.....yes its what I stumble on..i learn more...the harder the better......ty for your help....:bfs: angelroses
    Hi, so what do you do when it happens?

Ill explain, I was on strong painkillers and I hurt my nose so I was focusing on there it happeend when I was in the dark or asleep and well I would see the purpler, the more I focuse don it it began like a glow light but moving faster.

You need to not focus on it, I did find before when i use to meditate then try and go to sleep I would see it, and not be able to sleep, I only dream of them days being back, lol.

Sometimes I have energy going threw my body and I see it, but I also see white again, which is before the purpel I thinkz.

Maybe your use to focusing on the purpelr when you meditate so much so that you dont get of fit?
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm

hi jai,im not meditating ...I just go to bed as usual....turn the light out and its there.i can see it.....usualy its just purple and green then I was just going to sleep...but last nite it changed..the colours were very bright and vivid...so I watched it....it was amazing....that I couldn't sleep...I just lie there very calm...or think lovely thoughts.....:bfs:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm

angelroses wrote:hi jai,im not meditating ...I just go to bed as usual....turn the light out and its there.i can see it.....usualy its just purple and green then I was just going to sleep...but last nite it changed..the colours were very bright and vivid...so I watched it....it was amazing....that I couldn't sleep...I just lie there very calm...or think lovely thoughts.....:bfs:
    Hi Kath,

My names not Jai, lol I have explained this in the Third eye thread, but its ok. Jai Shre Radha Krishna is like Glory to God, Hindu Gods.

Well then your very spiritually gifted then, lol. Your not trying to develop it?
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 pm

aww sorry my mistake....hi...tho..lol....
    tried to join a spiritualist church last yr..went with my soninlaw....hes very psychic,not very friendly...and he thought the same....so that put me off....this yr have been looking...not found one yet....that's why I ask a lot of questions on here....and thank you ,and others for your help ,I appreciate it....vey much...:bfs: angelroses
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 pm

angelroses wrote:aww sorry my mistake....hi...tho..lol....
    tried to join a spiritualist church last yr..went with my soninlaw....hes very psychic,not very friendly...and he thought the same....so that put me off....this yr have been looking...not found one yet....that's why I ask a lot of questions on here....and thank you ,and others for your help ,I appreciate it....vey much...:bfs: angelroses
    You can do all you need at home without any outside help,you dont necessarily need to join circles etc.

I went to a spiritualist church myself and well, they were more interested in money than teaching so I let it be.

They wasnt doing circles at the time but wasnt very helpful either, when i called the person who ran the church she was busy watching TV.
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:14 pm

the church we went to was very negative ..you know when you pick up the feeling....and so far I think I have done well on my own...as its said if I am meant to join a circle it will happen,,so I go with the flow...thank you again eyeopen...:bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:29 am