Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Experiences with Animal Familiar's

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Experiences with Animal Familiar's  Empty Experiences with Animal Familiar's

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am

Many believe that if an animal crosses one’s path that animal has a message for ye to hear.
    One might well have been for a nature walk and come to see an animal stop in its actions and seem to look at ye.
    Have ye wondered on why?
    Thinking past the fact that maybe ye just startled it. That maybe there is a deeper connection ?
    Ever seen a bird circle in the sky above ye and stop and wonder what that bird see’s that ye can not see ?

They say at times animals come to us to awaken some ability with us. Animal Familiar's they be called. I know that one well as I FEEL when a friend of mine's Wolf comes to me. Its at times when he feels I need some protection or when I need the message that its time to Ground. ( I Astral freely and at times he worries I am too far out ).

I had one day on the walk to school with the kids a scary event happen. I LARGE Coyote came out from an alley. Normally they be very skittish and avoid human contacts. This one was well fed so we were not food and it had no sign of being ill, its life Aura was very bright and eyes shined. It walked right up to me, I put the kids behind me. I had three with me. They knew to stays still and quiet. There was a man walking his dog coming down the road. HE say what was up and had his dog stop and sit. The Coyote came to me where I could have reached out and touched it on the nose. That close. Just looked at me, no snarl nothing. Just looked. Several minutes passed and then it turned and walked away. Looking back as it went. Still no aggressions. NOTED that it walked by the man with the dog like it they were not even there.

The kids were a bit shaken but too said Mom that was so cool. Ye did not seem scared at all. I was not oddl calm and with FULL eye to eye contacts. Later that night a friend of mine with the Wolf found me and said ye had an interstings morning Lass. I was like yes and how so. He went on to tell me that he sent the Wolf to me to stand over me and keep me safe. He told me to look up what the Coyote gave to me as it meant me and the kids no harm.

* Take care as the Coyote is a TRICKSTER!

* Cunning shape shifter, stealth, opportunity, dark and light Magick

* Seeking opportunities

HOW this applied to me as the Coyote is a darker Animal Familar went to a case I was involved in investigating. It was a message for me to take note to what I was about to find out. Seved me well that encounter.
    Now I ask if anyone has other stories here to share. Where an aniimal has come to cross one's path and one wonder's why ? If that be the case I can point out the traits for one of that animal or bird, or sea creature, mythical creature ( a few) or insect.
    Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Experiences with Animal Familiar's  Empty Re: Experiences with Animal Familiar's

Post  Violet Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Lynn thanks for sharing that was fascinating, i've heard of animals coming to people repeatedly not necessarily in the flesh but appearing in pictures and things repeatedly where you wouldn't normally expect to see them, more often than not of the stories i've heard (which I can't share in detail as they're not mine) they come to bring strength or protection, sometimes both.

Last year, just before I hit a bleak (really bleak) spell I had brown bear come to me in meditation, a bear skin was placed around my shoulders and a few times a snowy owl would fly in, (all in meditations or visions)I couldn't fathom at first why these had started to come through but I was soon to realise when the proverbial muck hit the fan. I felt the bear and his skin was protection and comfort and the owl was wisdom, I may be wrong on those animals but that's what I felt.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Experiences with Animal Familiar's  Empty Re: Experiences with Animal Familiar's

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:39 am

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn thanks for sharing that was fascinating, i've heard of animals coming to people repeatedly not necessarily in the flesh but appearing in pictures and things repeatedly where you wouldn't normally expect to see them, more often than not of the stories i've heard (which I can't share in detail as they're not mine) they come to bring strength or protection, sometimes both.

Last year, just before I hit a bleak (really bleak) spell I had brown bear come to me in meditation, a bear skin was placed around my shoulders and a few times a snowy owl would fly in, (all in meditations or visions)I couldn't fathom at first why these had started to come through but I was soon to realise when the proverbial muck hit the fan. I felt the bear and his skin was protection and comfort and the owl was wisdom, I may be wrong on those animals but that's what I felt.

Hello

Well let us see what the Bear and Owl might well mean.....

BEAR

* Strength and stamina, can help you find a balance and harmony in your life

* Patience, defense, revenge, transformation

* Seeking a quiet place for answers and harmony in your life

* A creature of Astral Travel, visionaries, mystics and Shamans

SUPERSTITIONS

* Bear cubs are born formless and are licked into shape by their Mother’s

* A sick Bear will eat ants to be healed

OWL

* Keen sight into obscure events

* Clairvoyance, astral projection, Magick

* A messenger of hidden truth, secrets and omens.

SUPERSTITIONS

* If you look into an Owl’s nest, you will be unhappy the rest of your life

* In Whales they say that if an Owl hoots around houses, an unmarried girl has lost her virginity

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi Lynn thank you for that I can apply most of that to the situation, even about the cub, surprisingly Experiences with Animal Familiar's  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 am