Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Kaere
Sacred-Star
KapitanPrien
AngelTony
Viking
SpiritVoices
sparkly
psychoslice
Rainbow
Violet
14 posters

The things you don't like

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The things you don't like - Page 3 Empty The things you don't like

Post  Violet Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

How do you deal with, or try to remedy or control the aspects of yourself that you don't like very much?

For example, suppose you have a jealous streak which you know affects you in a negative way, what steps would you take to deal with that, or if you have already taken steps did it help you and what steps did you take? This could be anything you don't like, I use jealousy as an example only.

But should we even try to control or remedy these things, aren't they a part of who we are?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

The things you don't like - Page 3 Empty Re: The things you don't like

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:11 am

Violet wrote:How do you deal with, or try to remedy or control the aspects of yourself that you don't like very much?

For example, suppose you have a jealous streak which you know affects you in a negative way, what steps would you take to deal with that, or if you have already taken steps did it help you and what steps did you take? This could be anything you don't like, I use jealousy as an example only.

But should we even try to control or remedy these things, aren't they a part of who we are?

Hello

Face them FULL ON. Be willing to see self as other's see ye.

For me that seeing self came in being told I was like " Talking to a Zombie ". That comment really hurt but I took it on. I stopped to look at WHY this one felt that. I too learned that other's too felt that just did not have the will in them to say it to me or were willing to accept me as I was.

As a child growing up hearing and seeing and being able to do things other's I felt could but just did not talk on, to purly survive it all I closed me off. I took a fictional charactor from TV Star Trek's Mr Spock and burried the emotions in me. I was COLD to the feeling but I knew the RIGHT things to say and I spoke them from me very heart with pure meanings. It was just on the personal converstion level I came forward as "Zomibie " like.

What actions did I take well I found someone to open that heart I closed off. While I do not recomment one do a Kunalini Awakening unless one fully understands it and is READY for all that comes with it for me it was the right path.

I am now learning to balance out the EMOTIONS that are with us. I will say at times that is not easy. It was however worth it.

As I can Astral freely and I can "touch" another in that place I wanted to SEE how I felt to a close friend that was not yet aware of the transformation in me on that level. He accetped me as I was fully. I asked if I could give him a hug, he was STUNNED in how he felt that hug. For a split second even pulled back some til he realized that it was truly me. Goes to me OMG what happened to ye that hug was truly heart felt. Told me it was an amazing feeling.

I have since been the "Greeter" at the door for Church were on is expected to give a hug greeting if that fits the one entering the door. One's there being very sensitive FEEL the shift in me.

Dont be affraid to hear what other's say on one, and dont be affraid to face what fears one has.

Lynn

I be off to tuck a friend in. Give him a peck on the cheek....and help ease his cold some. ALL while he be in sweet slumber.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 am

AngelTony wrote:
    Violet wrote:
    sparkly wrote:i just knew you had offered that one vi!
    (just so you know i don't say piss, but it can be australian to say "on the piss" or a "piss up" or a "pisshead"- big drinker The things you don't like - Page 3 368832 )

We use those in the uk, when we're drunk we 'are pissed' but in the US that means annoyed or angry, we say 'pissed off' for angry here The things you don't like - Page 3 809779
    Some on this web site get me pissed, but then again I am feeling to much booze when I tune in, so that means I am just drunk! Good, I dont want anyone to get pissed off here!! The things you don't like - Page 3 809779 The things you don't like - Page 3 15910

Hello

Here in Canada we use it in both ways. One is pissed drunk and pissed in mood. When a woman is with that time she is " Pissy " .

I find the English language such a wonder. I have opened me Web Cam with a friend in England and I can understand him when he talks but OMG I so can not get a word his wife says if she speaks too fast. Its like I need a translator for English.

I too have learned that Briefs are not undergarments and Knackered ( sp ) does not mean SEX like it does in Canada it means :happy: one might well be too tired for sex.

HMMMM maybe its time for me to get Knackered...... :blush:

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:42 am

in aus "knackered" is usually a workman after a hot day. then he will want a "tinny" and "get pissed" lol, then his "mrs" will want something (perhaps lynn's knackering The things you don't like - Page 3 368832 ) and get "pissed off" at him when he's asleep on the "couch". The things you don't like - Page 3 577431
    i say couch, but none of the other words. The things you don't like - Page 3 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 pm

one might well be too tired for sex.
    The things you don't like - Page 3 809779 that's a good description of being knackered.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Jcam, how do you pick which thread to respond to and dig up? This one is 4 years old???
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

errr was that a yes or no or what?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:40 pm

jcam@sii wrote:hmm, don`t forget your snacks.

roflmao, never leave home without them!
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Rainbow wrote:Answering the house phone  The things you don't like - Page 3 257922  I loathe answering it, it's always some twerp on the other end either looking for someone I've never heard of or some other twerp trying to sell me something  The things you don't like - Page 3 257922
    I've started answering it in silly voices and with silly statements but I'm running out of good ones now. Anybody got any ideas on silly ways to answer the phone? I don't get rude or offensive I just get silly  The things you don't like - Page 3 114597
    mmm... Just answer every question with .........YES.........
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't do that, RavenMoon  :eek:
    Knowing my luck I'd end up buying something!  :wow:

The things you don't like - Page 3 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. The things you don't like - Page 3 415540
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Rainbow, log your number at the telephone preference service, then most calls will stop.  http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Crystal wrote:Rainbow, log your number at the telephone preference service, then most calls will stop.  http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html
    Ive done that and it does help

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:27 am

I've got that on my phone now. They put it on when I changed my thingy with them. Still don't like answering it though, ha ha.

The things you don't like - Page 3 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. The things you don't like - Page 3 415540

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am