Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
millergrls
jcam@sii
shayn
sparkly
Kayga
AngelTony
Violet
Sacred-Star
12 posters

What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? Empty What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  Sacred-Star Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:07 am

Hello all What happens to those that hurt/kill many? 348985

I have been thinking about this for some time...

Now according the karma what we do is sent back to us-some say threefold and some say more.

I am wondering what the case of karma would be to those that have instructed the deaths or hundreds or thousands of people. I got to thinking about this especially since I've been reading about the situation in Libya and that monkey Gaddafi and his insane antics against the people of Libya...

What would actually happen to him in the end-especially after his time has come?
    Or for example serial killers or serial rapists.
    Or religious leaders that claim that their god has given them perfect legal right to murder as many of the non-believers, as they are sinners/barbarians/evil/not human.
    Or people that mess up the lives of others and carry on messing up lives of other people.
    There are probably some other kinds of people that I might have forgotten here...

I have thought about it and just wonder how these people live? How they can go on hurting or killing people and not feel that what they are doing is terrible.

What would happen to these people when they die? Bearing in mind that they did kill or were responsible for the killings of many innocent people.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? Empty Re: What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  Violet Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 am

I believe we all have the chance to learn and progress on the otherside even those we believe to be so incredibly evil, if such people refuse to take that chance they remain in the lower levels.
    I have thought about it and just wonder how these people live? How they can go on hurting or killing people and not feel that what they are doing is terrible.

Such people are psychopaths they have no compassion, no love, no emotion, they totally believe they are above the law, and that they are absolutely right and they are untouchable, they fear NOTHING not even death and pain and they never ever stop these behaviours, it is something in their make up or something missing in their make up. I don't believe they actually feel physical pain (I have known a true psychopath) and I think this reinforces their belief that they are untouchable. In all honesty I do not believe they choose to be this way, I think they are born psychopaths, because I believe it is a condition rather than conditioning.

They are ill imo and I don't believe there is a cure.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? Empty Re: What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  Violet Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 am

IF you believe that all ailments are cured on the otherside(or gone because there is no longer a physical body to suffer physical ailments) perhaps this leaves them or is 'cured' too but i'm not so sure.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 am

So tru, I think your right V, there is something missing in their make up!! Something powerful got nailed in there life, or maybe by birth, God gave them no soul??? Maybe an example to be looked at!!
    I dont know, maybe someday we will find out.
    Kayga
    Kayga
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post  Kayga Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:41 am

Psychopaths...Interesting way to put it. There are medical terms, such as the following:

Psychophants: These people have no fear at ALL. They have no phobias, usually no common sense, and no instinctual "Touch the fire you get burned" sense to them.

Sociopaths: These are the ones with no emotions at all. No fear, pain, love, joy, anger, anything. They have no sense of what crossing the line means. If you look at them closely though...It's not that they kill people because they don't care. They probably kill because they can't care.

Schizophrenia is another cause on some occassions. People suffer from different levels of Schizophrenia, though. Mild Schizophrenia is usually just hullicinations and occasionally delusional thinking. The worst case being someone who has Split Personalities. Personality A is usually the striking opposite of Personality B and then you have to figure out which came first, A or B, etc. etc. It sucks. I would know. My sister has that, and sometimes I don't know whether I'm talking to Erica or Erica part 2.

All of these illnesses are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. Some people are UNABLE to feel fear because their brain doesn't actually produce the right chemicals that make people feel fear. Sociopaths have no emotions because their brains don't operate the same way. I'm not saying they are JUSTIFIED to kill people, but to them it makes perfectly good sense.

And I myself have been diagnosed with VERY mild schizophrenia. I occasionally see things that aren't there and I've been known to think something is perfectly normal and possible even though it defies physics.

So then that brings up a new question, at least for me: If people are unable to change the fact that they kill, and have no sense of what it means NOT to kill, are they considered good or bad? And if you believe in God (which I don't know about yet for myself) does that mean that he gave them those traits? For a reason? Because he forgot to do otherwise? Because he isn't able to control it? And if they're considered bad, then who's fault is it? God's or the person's? God's for giving them those traits or the person's for not being able to control those traits?

As you can see I'm still sitting here pondering these things What happens to those that hurt/kill many? 229495

But there's some food for everyone's thoughts :3
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 am

i have a past life memory of being in power, in egyptian times, don't ask me how i know but somehow, i do. the memory is of being just like someone violet described. i felt powerful and because nobody stopped me, i believed i was righteous. having this memory in this life was at first horrendous. i'm now someone with a lot of empathy. i don't eat animals for this reason, and i feel for living things acutely, including environments. from what i know, i am overreactive to the possible suffering of others, especially the helpless. my children think i am being a drama queen when i panic, but it's real! i despise drama and drama queens and i never play up anything, but i do wake with a startle if i think the wind or rain may harm my rabbit. perhaps this is the lesson for the once was psychopath? many, many lives later. i believe there are many people, not all physically violent, who have no conscience. i believe this is the will of god, in order for those people to have those experiences. i believe ultimately, no matter how ugly, how heiness, the universe allows us to follow a path that eventually leads to our fruition as a beautiful spirit. we try on many roles as we go along on this journey, remembering that death and separation is but an illusion, that teaches us to truly love and appreciate all. What happens to those that hurt/kill many? 577431
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Kayga wrote:Psychopaths...Interesting way to put it. There are medical terms, such as the following:

Psychophants: These people have no fear at ALL. They have no phobias, usually no common sense, and no instinctual "Touch the fire you get burned" sense to them.

Sociopaths: These are the ones with no emotions at all. No fear, pain, love, joy, anger, anything. They have no sense of what crossing the line means. If you look at them closely though...It's not that they kill people because they don't care. They probably kill because they can't care.

Schizophrenia is another cause on some occassions. People suffer from different levels of Schizophrenia, though. Mild Schizophrenia is usually just hullicinations and occasionally delusional thinking. The worst case being someone who has Split Personalities. Personality A is usually the striking opposite of Personality B and then you have to figure out which came first, A or B, etc. etc. It sucks. I would know. My sister has that, and sometimes I don't know whether I'm talking to Erica or Erica part 2.

All of these illnesses are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. Some people are UNABLE to feel fear because their brain doesn't actually produce the right chemicals that make people feel fear. Sociopaths have no emotions because their brains don't operate the same way. I'm not saying they are JUSTIFIED to kill people, but to them it makes perfectly good sense.

And I myself have been diagnosed with VERY mild schizophrenia. I occasionally see things that aren't there and I've been known to think something is perfectly normal and possible even though it defies physics.

So then that brings up a new question, at least for me: If people are unable to change the fact that they kill, and have no sense of what it means NOT to kill, are they considered good or bad? And if you believe in God (which I don't know about yet for myself) does that mean that he gave them those traits? For a reason? Because he forgot to do otherwise? Because he isn't able to control it? And if they're considered bad, then who's fault is it? God's or the person's? God's for giving them those traits or the person's for not being able to control those traits?

As you can see I'm still sitting here pondering these things What happens to those that hurt/kill many? 229495

But there's some food for everyone's thoughts :3

kayga i think you bring up very interesting questions...and i don't think things are simple as they look.
    for myself, i take GOOD/BAD to be humman definitions and way to explain things around. i guess , simple as it is, a person who hurts others, whather because he likes it or can't control it, doesn't really matter, he is no good to the general sociaty and there for we will put a BAD label on him or her.
    i can't answer for God's point of view.
    but here is one more thing to think about.. we humans are a combination of spirit and matter. there is this long chain of progress that spirit go to become matter. (and forgive me for the spelling) and even if God did his or her best to prduce the best outcome, it is possible that somewhere along this way a mistake happened, and something come out "wrong" without a soul, something doesn't function well... just like a healthy person become ill at this or that point...

the mind-body, spirit- material relationship is very complax to my opinion, and untill we cross over we don't know for sure..so each one at this or that time pick up the answer best for him or her.

S
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Thanks for the replies folks What happens to those that hurt/kill many? 21581

You have certainly given me much to think about.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:48 am

My question would be (and I have been wondering this for awhile)  What is the purpose and lessons to be learned by serial killers and such?  Or are they here primarily to teach us lessons?  Is that why karma does not effect them?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 am

There's no purpose or lessons for us in these evil people. See Violets post, I agree with
    what she says about them. As for karma, when they die they will be held accountable for
    their actions.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am

Aqua wrote:There's no purpose or lessons for us in these evil people. See Violets post, I agree with
    what she says about them. As for karma, when they die they will be held accountable for
    their actions.
    And who will hold them accountable?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Remember Hitler?    Did he fully account for all the murders he committed in World War 2?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Did he actually commit them though or was he just responsible because it was his order?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Aqua wrote:There's no purpose or lessons for us in these evil people. See Violets post, I agree with
    their actions.

Or they will just be dead, worm food?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Remember Hitler?    Did he fully account for all the murders he committed in World War 2?
    I can't see how he could attone to each individual for what he did...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:44 pm

I see your point,Mac.   But don't these people feel any guilt over the hurt they cause,both mental and physical?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:31 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I see your point,Mac.   But don't these people feel any guilt over the hurt they cause,both mental and physical?
    I expect that at least some will feel remorse (perhaps not all) but even if they do I'm not aware how they could 'say sorry' to every single person impacted by their behaviour.  Perhaps there is, though, and I just don't understand the mechanism.  Maybe we'll have to wait 'til we're 'over there' before we get to find out?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:36 pm

mac wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I see your point,Mac.   But don't these people feel any guilt over the hurt they cause,both mental and physical?
    I expect that at least some will feel remorse (perhaps not all) but even if they do I'm not aware how they could 'say sorry' to every single person impacted by their behaviour.  Perhaps there is, though, and I just don't understand the mechanism.  Maybe we'll have to wait 'til we're 'over there' before we get to find out?

If you think of the way we can cause energy to 'wash' over people, for instance when giving a healing or channelling reiki, I think it would be more like that, an energy intent.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Crystal wrote:
    mac wrote:

If you think of the way we can cause energy to 'wash' over people, for instance when giving a healing or channelling reiki, I think it would be more like that, an energy intent.
    That's an interesting notion but at least in this world energy of any kind is not unlimited and it may not be possible either in the etheric. 

But perhaps in the etheric the genuine expression of remorse for what was done is something that those affected would feel and accept.  Only if they were unprepared to accept might there be a desire for an expression of remorse to that individual personally. 

Even as I write, though, that sounds a very crude and clumsy way.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 pm

My understanding is when we die there is a life review. We experience what the affect
    of our actions had on others. for example if we caused pain, we feel that pain.

Psychopaths feel no emotions whatsoever, so would have no remorse.

For those of you who don't believe in an afterlife that's your prerogative.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Aqua wrote:My understanding is when we die there is a life review. We experience what the affect

Psychopaths are mentally ill in this world and that doesn't carry over into their next lives... 

There's no telling how they will feel after they've passed and remorse can not be discounted although some individuals may have a long way to travel spiritually and may not feel much for some time - we just don't know.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Aqua wrote:My understanding is when we die there is a life review. We experience what the affect

I believe there is an afterlife alright.   I have experienced small parts of it.
    Not much different than what we have here but more beautiful than our world....
    We meet again with our friends,relatives etc who passed before us.   I can't wait to see it again.

Joanie x
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:58 pm

mac wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    mac wrote:

That's an interesting notion but at least in this world energy of any kind is not unlimited and it may not be possible either in the etheric. 

But perhaps in the etheric the genuine expression of remorse for what was done is something that those affected would feel and accept.  Only if they were unprepared to accept might there be a desire for an expression of remorse to that individual personally. 

Even as I write, though, that sounds a very crude and clumsy way.

Perhaps it's as simple as they just immediately re-incarnate? What better way to learn remorse or guilt or even forgiveness etc than to experience it from a different angle of being affected?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 pm

I don't believe, I hope! There is no proof, even the experiences of people here is not proof. Most of the beliefs are indoctrinated and dogmatic  and come straight from other people's views and the religious rules. How can a living person have proof?  We can have glimpses of what it may be like when we give distant healing or channel reiki or feel memory imprints, but that is not in any way proof?

I know enough about the etheric and energetic world to think that if there is an afterlife it will be nothing like this world, there will not be a great hug of relatives rushing to meet us, all of that happens in the dwindling milliseconds of the brain's hypoxia, whether it be a preclude to death or another experience in this life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 am