Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
millergrls
jcam@sii
shayn
sparkly
Kayga
AngelTony
Violet
Sacred-Star
12 posters

What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? - Page 2 Empty What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  Sacred-Star Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all What happens to those that hurt/kill many? - Page 2 348985

I have been thinking about this for some time...

Now according the karma what we do is sent back to us-some say threefold and some say more.

I am wondering what the case of karma would be to those that have instructed the deaths or hundreds or thousands of people. I got to thinking about this especially since I've been reading about the situation in Libya and that monkey Gaddafi and his insane antics against the people of Libya...

What would actually happen to him in the end-especially after his time has come?
    Or for example serial killers or serial rapists.
    Or religious leaders that claim that their god has given them perfect legal right to murder as many of the non-believers, as they are sinners/barbarians/evil/not human.
    Or people that mess up the lives of others and carry on messing up lives of other people.
    There are probably some other kinds of people that I might have forgotten here...

I have thought about it and just wonder how these people live? How they can go on hurting or killing people and not feel that what they are doing is terrible.

What would happen to these people when they die? Bearing in mind that they did kill or were responsible for the killings of many innocent people.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  Crystal Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 pm

:spitcoff:  that was wierd the post duplicated itself

Last edited by Crystal on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

What happens to those that hurt/kill many? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens to those that hurt/kill many?

Post  mac Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Crystal wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    mac wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I see your point,Mac.   But don't these people feel any guilt over the hurt they cause,both mental and physical?
    I expect that at least some will feel remorse (perhaps not all) but even if they do I'm not aware how they could 'say sorry' to every single person impacted by their behaviour.  Perhaps there is, though, and I just don't understand the mechanism.  Maybe we'll have to wait 'til we're 'over there' before we get to find out?

If you think of the way we can cause energy to 'wash' over people, for instance when giving a healing or channelling reiki, I think it would be more like that, an energy intent.
    That's an interesting notion but at least in this world energy of any kind is not unlimited and it may not be possible either in the etheric. 

But perhaps in the etheric the genuine expression of remorse for what was done is something that those affected would feel and accept.  Only if they were unprepared to accept might there be a desire for an expression of remorse to that individual personally. 

Even as I write, though, that sounds a very crude and clumsy way.

Perhaps it's as simple as they just immediately re-incarnate? What better way to learn remorse or guilt or even forgiveness etc than to experience it from a different angle of being affected?
    Again that's an interesting notion but there's no teaching that it happens in such a way...  Reincarnation, if one accepts that it happens, likely comes about in very different ways from what we might think anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 pm