Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lord_kyle
angelrocco
sparkly
Lynn
Violet
9 posters

Psychic babies and children

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychic babies and children Empty Psychic babies and children

Post  Violet Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 am

Many believe, (including myself) that all babies and small children are psychic, some seem to 'lose' this for a time as they get older, others never seem to reawaken it, but I thought it would be interesting to have a place to document the things the children and babies that you know experience, please do not use any names or indentifying material.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Psychic babies and children Empty Re: Psychic babies and children

Post  Lynn Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am

Hello

Not sure on that to the FULL on levels that some seem to have.

Looking back I know well that I missed it totally with me first Son ( a fact to this day he does not let me live down ) I could have seen it with him from almost day one when he came home. He never settled in his room. He was the textbook nightmare baby. Too was me first so I just thought he was "needy" and I played into that too much. By the time he was almost TWO I finally clued in so thing more was going on. He was seeing someone in his room at night. It was all good and all safe it was me Dad and the family pets.

With the next two that came alone I right off saw what was happening. I realized right off that they too were seeing things. I never did a thing to open the doors or keep them open for them. I let it flow with them as it would.

One's that I have worked with over the year's are not starting to change how the see things. It used to be thought that by the age of 6 if one did not have some understandings and supports with the "imaginary friends " that are really Spirits, that the logic of the brain and learning would cancel that out with us. It used to be wondered on HOW being so shut down at an early age HOW I kept alive all I be and had it even grow stronger. HOW simply its how I came into this life. With the ablilies turned on. Like me kids have. It was a 50 /50 shoot I guess as me mate is SO not sensitive to it all.

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 am

my eldet daughter told me that her bed would raise up at night and there'd be a ring of fire. nope no nightmare!
    SHE ASLO TOLD ME THAT "the mothers" would talk to her and tell her to be grateful for having food and shelter, she would have been 4-6?
    once, around this time she told me the world was on a stick and it moved, (like an axis i thought) and said to the neighbour boy "will you marry me?" he declined and it bit him, she agreed and she was safe.too one niece used to tell my mother how she knew her in a past life, and that she (my niece ) had a child who died. she wasn't even 2!
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Psychic babies and children Empty phsycic babies

Post  angelrocco Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 pm

i have a feeling my 4 month old rocco has been here before...he is my 4th child and im not bragging but he seems advanced for his age and the way he looks at certain people its hard to describe but its like he knows whats going on around him, who everyone is...he has reached a few milestones before time aswell.... i guess time will tell:) x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 am

I'm glad this one has been resurrected it's interesting reading your thoughts on this, do any of your kids ever speak of past lives too?

Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:29 am

Yes,babies are more psychic. Very young children (up to 5 years of age) see auras naturally. Infants frequently look ABOVE a person in front of them. When they don't like the color of the aura above the head, or if this color is much different from their parent's aura, they cry, no matter how much smiling the person does.

Children have much cleaner and stronger auras than most of adults, who are usually completely enslaved by the materialistic world and suppress their Nature by following superficial examples.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Children are extremely psychic, But as they grow up and they parents might be in a church or religion where stuff like auras, spirits and angels are not right kind of thing, and they believe that all spiritual stuff is work of the devil and is a sin. But if you have parents who are spiritual themselves it might stay with the child as they know that someone believes them, and they're around the right energy.

And yes Lord_Kyle it's normally between the age of 4 and 5 and then the psychic abilities go.

A
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:01 am

Love this topic, it fascinates me.

My friend was telling me about her son and his own "language" for things. My friend is canadian, has never lived anywhere else and has never spoken another language. Her son, however, seems to refer to things as a french person or an asian person would. For example, he calls shoes "Le Shoeshoe." I thought his inclusion of "le" in this was amazing, since it's french vocab that my friend in no way uses day to day. Also if anyone was wondering, while French is an official language in Canada, many of us forget much of our training from elementary school once we stop taking french in high school. I have heard this is similar to spanish in the states. So, its not as though our country is teaming with french people or anything. Weird stuff indeed.

My best friend also mentioned to me once that she asked what's up there? and pointed upwards, directing the question to her mom for some practical reason. Her younger sister, then 2, casually said "Jesus" and carried on with her 2 year old activities. This of course was before any introduction to religion on her part.

Page.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 am

Yes,I feel babies are very psychic from birth until a certain age.

Have you ever noticed how young babies tend to look over our shoulders as we talk to them? How often curiosity is shown by babies as to whom is standing behind us?

Babies' eyes see spirit around us. See relatives who are visiting from spirit to admire our new addition to the family.
    :asmile:
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:27 am

My son shows these abilities more than often more with mediumship though often he will tell me something to do or something that is going to happen and I tend to listen though sometimes I often wonder why I am listening to a three year old.  :astar:But he has many "imaginary" friends.  I would also chalk them off to imaginary friends but he has names for all of them and I know that he is not making them up.  Names like David, James, Renee ect.  He describes them as well.  One and i cannot remember the name smokes cigarettes and smiles and makes faces at him all the time.  I am always sure to set protections for him non stop just in case.  But all seems well because he is always laughing, giggling and talking with them.  I encourage him at all times.  At first he used to come running and hide and say i saw a monster, even if we were at a doctors office.  I would just tell him that if he didn't like it to please ask them to go away.  He has begun to do this which amazes me because we started this when he was two.  He is very bright and very grounded.  I hope that this gift never closes off because he is very strong with it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Mary have you considered keeping a little diary of his adventures?  If he develops as a medium as an adult he'd find it fascinating.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 am

Actually, I was thinking about when I was typing that earlier.  I should.  He is a very interesting child without a doubt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 pm