Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Babies

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Babies Empty Babies

Post  Violet Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 am

Just before I fell asleep I was shown something a bit weird I saw a dreamcathcher being placed over what looked like a rabbit hole near the top of a hill, I was above it so I was watching this upside down, then the dreamcatcher was flipped so it covered another hole just below the first and so on, turning over and over over these holes right down the hillside with me following it :huh:

Me and my partner in the dream were fussing over a baby which wasn't really a baby it was a doll :huh: that's the only part I can remember apart from there being other real babies in the dream :huh:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Babies Empty Babies

Post  kazandlee Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:50 pm

I have heard that new born babies appearing in dreams can signify the passing of someone, i think this maybe an old wifes tail though.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Babies Empty Re: Babies

Post  Violet Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks Lee Babies 28115

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 am

kazandlee wrote:I have heard that new born babies appearing in dreams can signify the passing of someone, i think this maybe an old wifes tail though.

Lee.
    hi never heard that before...
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 am

why violet you don't believe in the new things/ starts that coming your way? something that involved you and someone who is close to you? as you see the baby as a doll something that is not the real thing.now the rabbits and the holes and the dream- catcher...again for me  it feels like fear from something or over trying to protect something which is more or less the same...it is like, you want something and it is coming your way and then you prefer to not accept it as real and trust it as if it scares you away but on the same time you are fascinated by this
    as allways these are only my thoughts..might be wrong.
    S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 am

shayn wrote:why violet you don't believe in the new things/ starts that coming your way? something that involved you and someone who is close to you? as you see the baby as a doll something that is not the real thing.now the rabbits and the holes and the dream- catcher...again for me it feels like fear from something or over trying to protect something which is more or less the same...it is like, you want something and it is coming your way and then you prefer to not accept it as real and trust it as if it scares you away but on the same time you are fascinated by this
    as allways these are only my thoughts..might be wrong.
    S

Shayn this actually makes LOTS of sense thank you Babies 21581

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:56 am

you most welcome violet... ((((HUGS))))
    shayn

Sponsored content