Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dreaming of the Future?

Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Dreaming of the Future? Empty Dreaming of the Future?

Post  Panda Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 am

Hiya Everyone,
    I'm not exactly sure if I put this into the right topic, so feel free to move it if it is! :D Any who, on with my question.
    Since I was a younger girl, I would dream of things and they would come true or at least I think they did.
    At first, I would dream of taking a test in school. The next day we would have a test. I would begin the test and once I got to a certain point of the test I would have a déjà vu feeling. Then, I would remember that I had a dream about this same test in my dream. The next night I would have the results of the test…and they would be the same in real life. Ever since then I’ve had this going on randomly. It just happened last weekend when I was at my friend’s house.
    Can anyone explain what this is? Does anyone else have the same thing?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dreaming of the Future? Empty Re: Dreaming of the Future?

Post  Violet Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 am

I think this is called precognitive dreaming, but don't quote me on that Dreaming of the Future? 28115 it's quite good how not only did you have the precognitive dreams, but that they followed on from each other too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Hiya Violet,

I'm going to look into the precognitive dreaming. I would love to know more about what might be going on with me. I used to think that these dreams were weird because I couldn't explain them but once they were gone for a while... I felt as though I had lost a part of myself. I wanted to have them back and then they did eventually! Dreaming of the Future? 15910
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Violet wrote:I think this is called precognitive dreaming, but don't quote me on that Dreaming of the Future? 28115 it's quite good how not only did you have the precognitive dreams, but that they followed on from each other too.

Hello

Yes it is pregognitive dreaming and I have always had it. For me its more "visions" than really dreams. I have spent a week in a sleep lab study, and there it was mapped I was using the "waking" state of the brain not the sleep part. It is thought that one comes awake fo a time but not to the point where one is actively awake in the state of doing things.

They too go under the name of Profetic Dreams.

Here are some of the levels of dreams and a bit of information on them.

What are Lucid Dreams ? and Other Types....

It is said that its a higher fequency state to our dreams.
    In a Lucid Dream you can control or alter the events
    in your dream in the state that you realize your dreaming

It is said you can learn to have Lucid Dreams and even
    share in a dream with another. When you go to bed
    at night simply put a plan in your head what you want to
    dream on. For example your out on a walk and the snow
    is falling, look to see how its covering the trees. Then
    try changing the dream to a nice sunny Summer day.
    Opposite contrasts seem to work quite well.

Prophetic Dreams -
    These are dreams about things that will happen in the
    near future. You might see your future of the future
    events for your family. Or even at times future events
    for the World. Ie and Earthquke ect.

Recurring Dreams -
    Over and over the same dream. These are message
    dreams which there is something in them for you to
    understand. At times they are warning messages for
    self.

Sexual Nature Dreams-

These are very common with the onset of puperty.
    Too they often reflect the waking state of our sexual
    lives. You can be a sexually repressed person in the
    waking hours and very agressivly sexual in your dreams.
    Like an ambition or driving force dream.

Shared Dreams-

This is a dream state that can be planned so that you
    have the same dream at night as your mate. Or you
    maybe talking so someone you know and they have had
    the same dream.

Spirit Dreams-

Often this is a real event contact from a loved one that
    has passed on. There maybe a simple message that they
    are fine and well. Or there might be a full message.

Teaching Dreams-

These can be dreams that occur over many a night that
    are like a jigsaw puzzle that the pieces all come to-
    gether. Too they can be a dream where your given
    some change in one's psychic abilities.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Lynn wrote:
    Violet wrote:I think this is called precognitive dreaming, but don't quote me on that Dreaming of the Future? 28115 it's quite good how not only did you have the precognitive dreams, but that they followed on from each other too.

Prophetic Dreams -
    These are dreams about things that will happen in the
    near future. You might see your future of the future
    events for your family. Or even at times future events
    for the World. Ie and Earthquke ect.

These can be dreams that occur over many a night that
    are like a jigsaw puzzle that the pieces all come to-
    gether. Too they can be a dream where your given
    some change in one's psychic abilities.
    Hi Lynn,
    In your studues, did you ever find dreams that extend beyond just the near future. I mean there must exist some analysis with dreaming that can fortell events happening 30, 40 or even longer for many years into the future.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm

AngelTony wrote:
    Lynn wrote:
    Hi Lynn,
    In your studues, did you ever find dreams that extend beyond just the near future. I mean there must exist some analysis with dreaming that can fortell events happening 30, 40 or even longer for many years into the future.

Hello

As its "flashes" one gets not the FULL ONE event picutre for that one would have to keep a deltailed journal and keep it up. Then keep going back to it to see what might fit as events arise. Too there are areas that are for good reason blocked from view or I feel given too much details.

Looking back I was in me late teen's then are early on 20, pre dated the NDE Fall I had. I know that many notes were kept, what came of them I have no clue a when one is the "reasearched" that information is not yours. I do know that I see event that come year's later as I have been able to piece enough togther from the journals I keep to put it to basis in fact I have SEEN it come to pass.

Its much more along the lines I guess of "Profecies" as much can be read into them and then conclutions made. There is no true basis in fact as one has no date and time stamp on it. Too what does one do with such information ? I personally feel I am shown things to ready me FOR what emotions and stresses it might well bring on. I know Japan has had a HUGE drain in me and me Son too feels that one . Yet we have no ties to Japan really in this life. We do have a friend there but that is all. For some reason that one pulls on us.

Being able to see things and be so senstive to them I have really learned to LIVE in the moment that IS NOW and the futrue will simply be what it is, future. I see things I hold no power to change.

Lynn
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Lynn wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:
    Lynn wrote:
    Hi Lynn,

Hello

As its "flashes" one gets not the FULL ONE event picutre for that one would have to keep a deltailed journal and keep it up. Then keep going back to it to see what might fit as events arise. Too there are areas that are for good reason blocked from view or I feel given too much details.

Looking back I was in me late teen's then are early on 20, pre dated the NDE Fall I had. I know that many notes were kept, what came of them I have no clue a when one is the "reasearched" that information is not yours. I do know that I see event that come year's later as I have been able to piece enough togther from the journals I keep to put it to basis in fact I have SEEN it come to pass.

Its much more along the lines I guess of "Profecies" as much can be read into them and then conclutions made. There is no true basis in fact as one has no date and time stamp on it. Too what does one do with such information ? I personally feel I am shown things to ready me FOR what emotions and stresses it might well bring on. I know Japan has had a HUGE drain in me and me Son too feels that one . Yet we have no ties to Japan really in this life. We do have a friend there but that is all. For some reason that one pulls on us.

Being able to see things and be so senstive to them I have really learned to LIVE in the moment that IS NOW and the futrue will simply be what it is, future. I see things I hold no power to change.

Lynn
    Yes, I see, but if you look at some major players in the prophetic dream area or visionary people like Nostradamus, John and Daniel out of the Bible, the Mayan visionaries or even some of the famous Delphi Oracles, many who have had visions going down, not hundred of years but thousands, you begin to wonder just how powerful God is and why he needs to give them those visions for warnings which as we all know are essentially for us. Do dreams give us just slight insights into these types of phenomenons. Dreaming of the Future? 15910

Dreaming of the Future? Oracle10
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 am

When you go to bed
    at night simply put a plan in your head what you want to
    dream on.

Just wanted to confirm that this really does work, i've done it frequently.

Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 am

Hi everyone!

Thanks for everything. I still haven't been able to look into these things more but I plan to. Lynn, thanks for everything. I found a lot of your information useful! :D
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Panda do you keep a dream diary?

Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I try to but when I wake up, after 30 seconds I lose what my dream was about. I was only able to write down one of my dreams ever and I was lucky there.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Panda, if you decide to give it another go, one good way is to write anything you remember down even if it is just one word, before you get out of bed, it gets easier Dreaming of the Future? 821538

Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

I will definately do that! I shall keep a notebook and pencil next to my bed! I am quite happy I joined this site! I have learned things I've never known about before and I've been trying new spiritual things! Plus, I get to see everyone's view of things! :D Thank you for everything! Dreaming of the Future? 449294
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi Panda, it's great to have you here and good to know you are both enjoying the site and learning too Dreaming of the Future? 821538 Thank you for joining!

Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Nono~ Thank you! Dreaming of the Future? 809779

Anywho, I will do as you suggested and if anything good comes up; I'll be sure to post it here!
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 am

There is an amazing scientist Panda called Carl Gustav Jung. A Swiss psychiatrist, one of the first to analyse dreams.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
    He always got up in the morning and the 1st thing he asked his patienst "So...what did you dream today??"
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Thank you so much! I will be sure to read that right away! ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 pm