Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Soaring Bird
mia
Raven
Violet
8 posters

Your methods of Astral Travel...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Your methods of Astral Travel...

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

as someone who is completely useless at it and to help anyone else looking in would you mind sharing your methods here please. :grin:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Re: Your methods of Astral Travel...

Post  Violet Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

pretty please :love: I did have someting to help me but I went and lost it :blush:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Raven
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Post  Raven Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 am

Oh! This is something I've always wanted to know more about and not from books, but from people who actually have experienced it and practice it on a regular basis.

Sometimes there's only so much you can learn from books.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 pm

I've tried lots of diferent methods, but what annoys me is I did it years ago with hardly any effort at all, perhaps that's it and i'm trying TOO hard :banghead:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 pm

I got to that vibrating stage the other night :stars:

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :congrats: :hugsquish: :yeeess:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

But still no further forward.... :med:

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Try This : Quotes from My Book Of Shadows pt4

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 am

I told Mookita about my dreams and also the giddy feeling in my head.. She explained to me what that was and that I should go with it rather than suppress it. I had been suppressing this feeling. Probably fear of the unknown. I said I would try it. Days went by. Our communications continued to grow. Our ideologically expanded completely covering all sorts of areas. My curiosity grew and grew. Until one day sitting in my Maintenance Workshop (at work) during a quiet spell I decided to bring the feeling on. The idea was that if this was a medical condition and I brought on some sort of stroke then it would not be long until I was discovered. So it was decided I would give it a try and go with the flow, come what may.

This is where my journey began. I sat back in the comfy chair. Stared at the grill on the fan heater. Went into a daze and let the feeling in the top of my head grow.
    Suddenly I was not here. I was there. I was in a very futuristic city ..........

Next I was looking at the fan heater, sitting in the workshop. My stomach had seriously flipped leaving me feeling queasy and I was light headed too.

After that, time and order became a bit hazy. I felt like a snowflake swirling around in a blizzard only to land and find myself embodied in a full scale avalanche.

Since this event where I opened the door to my Inner Higher Self, the places I have seen, the places I have been, beggars belief.

huggles x :treehug:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am

OK.....I have a question.

What is the difference between true astral travel and being able to send your energy to visit others while awake? I am unable to astral travel, but I can send my energy to others and have them sense and physically feel my presence with them.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty True Astral Travel ?

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 am

Hi Al,
    How do you define astral travel. Not quite sure what you mean by true astral travel.To me if I am there, can see, feel, hear and especially if it has been like you say where your 'form' as such has been seen\ sensed by someone who can varify you made it there. Also if you can come back from that and report what was for example the person was wearing, holding, doing etc then to me thats astral travel.
    Big Hugs :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am

come back from that and report what was for example the person was wearing, holding, doing etc then to me thats astral travel.

Isn't this remote viewing and a big no no without permission?

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 am

You see, that is the problem. They can sense me many times, but I am not able see, sense, or feel them...but, I know I have reached out to them. I am not able to 'come back' with knowledge of them, their home, or anything else.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Hi Violet, Al

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am

Hi Violet, Hi Al,
    Violet you are so right. You do need permission when I tried it I got the permission the first time but then a couple of years later i was using my ctrystal ball and unintentionally I ended up in a place where I shouldnt have been. I got a phone call from the person non to happy telling me not to do it again as I had been "seen" on the stares by her and her daughter. I explained that was a genuine mistake and my apology was accepted with the warning of not to do it again.
    Al, this is how I experimented the first time again taken from my Book in 2006 :

The Experiment

Having already travelled Astral Flight but not yet mastered it due to the fact I did not know where I was going until I got there I decided to set up an experiment with Mookita in her bedroom where she lived, 200 miles drive from me, and me at my work. I was going to try and ‘visit’ her. If she saw or felt any link from me then that would be a confirmation of success.

At 7.30pm I opened my mind while looking at a black screen on a P.C Monitor I had turned off.

I saw Mookitas face close up. Inches from mine.Then I was outside a room with no ceiling and it had a big heavy wooden door. I tried a couple of times to go through the door to Mookita but could not, thenI realised. Of course! Float up and over the wall. Theres no ceiling!

I did and as I closed up to Mookitas face she broke into a smile then she faded away and a large pale skull appeared from a side view. Then I saw stars and planets.

Then Tom (Mookitas guide) appeared. Somewhere in amongst it all I saw a light blue colouring in Mookitas top.

Then I returned back to my body with a giddy head and a very dry tongue. I then sent a txt asking Mookita if she had saw anything.

She replied telling me she felt a slow wave of energy passing over her like someone running their hand over her head. I had tried to flick her hair while I was there!

She did have a blue top on and was holding a crystal skull that connects you to the Star People. The walls around the room was her emotional barrier protecting her from hurt and only someone with true love would realise how to get in.

The experiment was an astounding success. I can now aim when I fly!!
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 am

It's totally different if it's unintentional people have seen me too when I've not been aware of it I even had a full blown conversation with one of them :blush:

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Hard To Explain

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 am

I dont know if that is classed as astral travel Al, to tell you the truth thats why I did the experiment to make sure it wasnt just me imagining things. I really dont know which leads me to what Violet is saying, Violet for me if you travel say, I dont know I was standing at the sink washing dishes one day and I just took off and saw images visions of what i believe now to have been the Cathtars in France, it was so real. If it feels so real, so important then it must be real. If it feels as real as where you are right now then that for me now is confirmation. See my problem is that I am mainly empath and for me it is all about what I feel more than what I see or hear. So i cabt really explain it any other way
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Ooops

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 am

When you do it unintentionally like I did that time it is very embarassing because then you have to try and convince them your not a peeping tom. Can laugh now but it wasnt so funny at the time. Hee hee
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 am

Ah right thank you, I think I must be doing it without realising i'm doing it. Some of those visions are so real I can even smell things in them.

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

Aren't you glad I can't see anything, violet? :happy:
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Cant see the forrest for the trees hee hee

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 am

Classic case of Cant see the forrest for the trees Violet hee hee
    When speaking before Violet i did wonder as you kept saying you couldnt but some of the things you had experienced I guessed you must have been.

Last edited by Soaring Bird on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 am

1antique wrote:Aren't you glad I can't see anything, violet? :happy:

:eyeroll: hmm yes it could have been most embarrasing, luckily I was dressed appropriately :shock1:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 am

Soaring Bird wrote:Classic case of Cant see the forrest for the trees Violet hee hee
    When speaking before Violet i did wonder as you kept saying you couldnt but some of the things you had experienced I guessed you must have been.

I did it years ago I didn't fully understand then what I was actually doing and it was so effortless I did it four times in a row, but however much I try now I can't do it if I try to do it

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty Maybe soon

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

I lost the ability but I am now close to approaching trying again. Sometimes i think we try to hard. i am pretty sure i am almost back to the level where I was at before so I, actually I might try this weekend. If I succeed I'll let you know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah please do let us know, i'm going to try not to try tonight :grin:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 am

Soaring Bird wrote:I lost the ability but I am now close to approaching trying again. Sometimes i think we try to hard. i am pretty sure i am almost back to the level where I was at before so I, actually I might try this weekend. If I succeed I'll let you know.

Did you try SB? I'm going to get practicing again, see what happens

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your methods of Astral Travel... Empty No Joy!

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi Violet, No I wasnt in the space or time instead i was bogged down in the wonderful grounding world of Logic when my pc got bugged and I had to wipe it clean and reload again. I managed to save all my data though. It still took two days to do. Drats!!!
    Hugs x Your methods of Astral Travel... 531481

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm