Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Astral Travel.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Astral Travel. Empty Astral Travel.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:27 pm

I have placed this dream in here in the Astral Travel part.   
    I have a feeling that I was part dreaming but part in motion.
    I was asleep and I wasn't asleep.    I felt movement in my body and this is what woke me up.

I found myself in a place that I have never been before nor never seen.

It was a city of unusual decor.    Bright and of many colours.
    I saw people walking about dressed in long flowing gowns of every colour I could imagine.    

People from every country in the world were there.    
    I stood fascinated.   There were memorials to people I have never heard of before..

I would say it was a city of another place but where I haven't a clue.

I'm on another site which discusses Astral travel.    
    So many reports of the different kind of travel we can take in our dreams.

So would you say this was only a dream or was I experiencing Astral Travel?
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Astral Travel. Empty Re: Astral Travel.

Post  gilly Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello (Joannie???)
    There are those that believe we 'astral travel' in our dreams on a regular basis.
    Sometimes our dreams are our subconscious mind dwelling on the everyday problems of life. But it is also the spirit world communicating with us--and part of this involves our 'astal travelling'.
    PPLLnL
    Peter

Post  Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:53 pm

and sometimes you can astral without your consent.............
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:57 am

Care to ellaborate?

:bfs:

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 am

Sometimes you are meant to "get" a message..............and wherever that takes you.....may not be up to you
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am

But astrally? without your consent? As in summoned?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:49 am

gilly wrote:Hello (Joannie???)
    There are those that believe we 'astral travel' in our dreams on a regular basis.
    Sometimes our dreams are our subconscious mind dwelling on the everyday problems of life. But it is also the spirit world communicating with us--and part of this involves our 'astal travelling'.
    PPLLnL
    Peter
    Yes,it's me,Peter....:giggles: 

I lucid dream but have been told that could also be Astral travel.
    Have seen many known to me in these dreams who have passed over into spirit.

Joanie

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 am

eyeopen wrote:But astrally? without your consent? As in summoned?
    Yes............and it will flip flop your whole world
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Makes a big change from travelling by train or bus.....:grin:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Astral Travel. Empty astral travel

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 pm

i have also developed the ability to do this conciously but i also have had de ja vu dreams and i keep thinking ive dreamed this before years ago:$ i dont know why but i also see people in the spirit world and sense feelings like if someone was to put their arm around me for example i dont do it often if i really wanted to i normally get a buzzing whooshing in my ears a bit like waves and i know its going to start....it is a magical thing when u have this ability:) it really is:)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:29 pm

angelrocco wrote:i have also developed the ability to do this conciously but i also have had de ja vu dreams and i keep thinking ive dreamed this before years ago:$ i dont know why but i also see people in the spirit world and sense feelings like if someone was to put their arm around me for example i dont do it often if i really wanted to i normally get a buzzing whooshing in my ears a bit like waves and i know its going to start....it is a magical thing when u have this ability:) it really is:)
    Something I would love to do,angelrocco...experience lucid dreams when wide awake....I've seen so many of my relatives in dreams,those who have passed over,letting me know they are still around and most looking so well in health and young again...
     :asmile:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Astral Travel. Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:56 pm

yes they do seem to have a certain glow about them and certainly look happier:) it must be nice to finally find peace it did truly break my heart but i guess it happened for a reason we cannot stop that 1 it does happen to us all:) i have met my dads dad (grandfather) he looks like my dad alot i can see the resemblance he died well before i was born but he makes me laugh:) i wouldve loved to have met him but i wasnt even on this earth at that point... and it is nice to know that someone is watching over you:) xx
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Spirits wont be watching over us all the time as we have our own consciousness and so do they. they've got there own life now In the spirit world. it is like. on earth we can visit our family but can not always stay with them as we've got to break apart for a short while. Now. Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection are the same, and are not the same, simply because you've got the will to project when in a lucid dream and you've got the will to do it consciously while awake. When one astral projects, everything in the realm becomes real. it becomes new reality for a short period of time. you can do so much there for example access the Akashic records for instance.

A person made the Akashic records when they was learning astral projection in there earthly life, and it kept developing over the years. it took many years for him to get to is desired objective. he finally done it. the Akashic records are like DNA really. you can access them to find out more about yourself and all your thoughts and memories you have had in your life. I would also like to mention the topic "astral sex". Astral sex is basically ones energy manipulating with another ones energy. it may seem like you are using your physical parts but you are not, although you could have an orgasm when you wake up. what you can do on the physical plane you can do on the astral realm.
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Astral Travel. Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:00 am

i know it has nothing to do with astral travel but last night i seen like this really colourfull woman in my mind she was like all the colours of the rainbow abseloutely beautifull:) i had a feeling she is mother nature she of course told me things will happen in time for me with my abilities and i am doing well she looked like just magical:) xx
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Post  angelrocco Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:04 am

Auras wrote:Spirits wont be watching over us all the time as we have our own consciousness and so do they. they've got there own life now In the spirit world. it is like. on earth we can visit our family but can not always stay with them as we've got to break apart for a short while. Now. Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection are the same, and are not the same, simply because you've got the will to project when in a lucid dream and you've got the will to do it consciously while awake. When one astral projects, everything in the realm becomes real. it becomes new reality for a short period of time. you can do so much there for example access the Akashic records for instance.

A person made the Akashic records when they was learning astral projection in there earthly life, and it kept developing over the years. it took many years for him to get to is desired objective. he finally done it. the Akashic records are like DNA really. you can access them to find out more about yourself and all your thoughts and memories you have had in your life. I would also like to mention the topic "astral sex". Astral sex is basically ones energy manipulating with another ones energy. it may seem like you are using your physical parts but you are not, although you could have an orgasm when you wake up. what you can do on the physical plane you can do on the astral realm.

i have experienced this astral travelling and being able to sense and feel things around me it does it when i really put my mind to it i am going to look up and read about Akashic records ive never heard of it before interesting stuff auras:) thankyou huni x i appreciate every1s advice and opinions:) im open to learn alot more:) i hope xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am

I remember seeing a beautiful lady but this was in a dream.   
    She was dressed in Victorian clothes and for some unearthly reason,she appeared in the dream in a Market! 
    A modern market!    
    I realised later she was my grandmother from my father's side.
    Never knew her in life,she passed over before I was born.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am