Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Crystal Ball

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crystal Ball Empty Crystal Ball

Post  Violet Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

How many of you have had success using one?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Crystal Ball Empty Crystal ball

Post  guidinglight Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 am

Violet wrote:How many of you have had success using one?
    Hi Violet Crystal Ball 15910
    Not as yet, i dont think i am meant to as i see things in other ways my clairvoyance and i see things in the clouds i have tried to use one but nothing happens Crystal Ball 229495 so maybe it is for those who are meant to see things in a crystal ball, my mum told me her mum went to see a crystal ball reader and she showed her mum a brick wall in the crystal ball and said you will have many obstacles to over come in your life and my mum said she never spoke a truer word as my grandmother lost her husband to ashma as a result of mustard gasing he recieved when he fought in the bore war and my grandmother had to cope on her own with a business they had and then cope with stomache cancer herself.
    My mum said her mum saw the brick wall very clearly in the crystal ball.
    Love and light Guidinglight. Crystal Ball 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crystal Ball Empty Re: Crystal Ball

Post  Violet Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm

told me her mum went to see a crystal ball reader and she showed her mum a brick wall in the crystal ball and said you will have many obstacles to over come in your life and my mum said she never spoke a truer word as my grandmother lost her husband to ashma as a result of mustard gasing he recieved when he fought in the bore war and my grandmother had to cope on her own with a business they had and then cope with stomache cancer herself.
    My mum said her mum saw the brick wall very clearly in the crystal ball.

Hi Guiding Light, this reminds me of a similar experience with a crystal ball, my view was blocked and a good thing too because what followed was illness and death, I have used one successfully a couple of times but find it a very difficult 'tool'. Once you get an image it is exceptionally clear but getting the image can be a long process. Your Gran sounds like a strong lady.Crystal Ball 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Crystal Ball Empty Re: Crystal Ball

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am