Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Crystal Ball?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Crystal Ball? Empty Crystal Ball?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Don't hear much about Crystal balls these days.   Remember the old fairs from years ago?      Plus palm reading?    Ever had a palm reading?

I remember having one years ago at the local fair....Lines on the palm on the hand.
    Now is long before I met my husband.   Years in fact.   Even now I can see the initials there...
    A W....

The initials of my late husband...
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Crystal Ball? Empty Re: Crystal Ball?

Post  Whisperingteams Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:27 pm

I had a reading a few years back, and this gentleman did tarot and he included hand reading, I enjoyed his reading too :))
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:55 pm

I have a crystal ball and I've had some success with it, not had it out for ages though

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm curious.....what is it that is seen in a crystal ball?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I'm curious.....what is it that is seen in a crystal ball?

Well, there are two traits of thought really. One is that the crystal itself holds answers and power and information, or two the information comes from the reader.

Then there are crystal balls, balls of cut crystal that may be Quartz or Obsidian or any 'crystal'.  I prefer to use clear cut andf polished lead crystal glass, these globes produce a really bright image, usually at an angle or upside down and they reflect the surrounding area and the reader and seeker so that if the reader slips into a calm meditative state ready to be open to reading the crystal ball can distort and show images of the seeker. The sub-conscious mind then translates these images into a reading. The wisdom and information can be profound.
    It can be really amazing to see and interpret the images.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm

I would love a go at that....never had a reading from a crystal ballllllll :blush:
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Its the same as any other tool, I would think, used for focus points to channel information through via your intuition or what is shown.  There isn't much difference between an expensive one or a cheapy one. A few years ago I got a quartz ball large from Evolution for tenner, shall we say. Now this ball activated itself - I could see the white energy of clouds as it did so while after clearing it a few times over. Every so once in a while it does indeed have a tendency to show me things like colours or imagery, so yes, its a matter of going with what you are drawn to as in the right way that's natural they will work. It doesn't matter if manmade or not, I don't think as you do the same with mirror scrying and mirrors are usually manmade, correct?
     Just my thoughts there!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 pm

RiveraMyst wrote:Its the same as any other tool, I would think, used for focus points to channel information through via your intuition or what is shown.  There isn't much difference between an expensive one or a cheapy one. A few years ago I got a quartz ball large from Evolution for tenner, shall we say. Now this ball activated itself - I could see the white energy of clouds as it did so while after clearing it a few times over. Every so once in a while it does indeed have a tendency to show me things like colours or imagery, so yes, its a matter of going with what you are drawn to as in the right way that's natural they will work. It doesn't matter if manmade or not, I don't think as you do the same with mirror scrying and mirrors are usually manmade, correct?
     Just my thoughts there!

It is not the cost but the actual material that affects what is seen. After all a person can place a high price tag on a piee of rubbish and it may get sold.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Why don't we hear much about the crystal ball or hand reading these days.

Is it out of favour now or considered old fashioned?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Why don't we hear much about the crystal ball or hand reading these days.

Is it out of favour now or considered old fashioned?
    Nope.

I hear about it every day.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Crystal wrote:
    RiveraMyst wrote:Its the same as any other tool, I would think, used for focus points to channel information through via your intuition or what is shown.  There isn't much difference between an expensive one or a cheapy one. A few years ago I got a quartz ball large from Evolution for tenner, shall we say. Now this ball activated itself - I could see the white energy of clouds as it did so while after clearing it a few times over. Every so once in a while it does indeed have a tendency to show me things like colours or imagery, so yes, its a matter of going with what you are drawn to as in the right way that's natural they will work. It doesn't matter if manmade or not, I don't think as you do the same with mirror scrying and mirrors are usually manmade, correct?
     Just my thoughts there!

It is not the cost but the actual material that affects what is seen. After all a person can place a high price tag on a piece of rubbish and it may get sold.
    This is very true.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:51 am

I don't think size matters either aside from personal preference, I had the most success with a fairly small one.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 pm