Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Animal messengers?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Animal messengers? Empty Animal messengers?

Post  Violet Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm

What are your thoughts on animals you wouldn't ordinarily see appearing to you, (alive I mean not spirit ones), do you believe these bring us messages to help us in our lives or are seeing such animals just a random thing and to accept them as messengers is a nonsense?
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Animal messengers? Empty Re: Animal messengers?

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 am

Both. Animal messengers? 9062 Sometimes a duck is just a duck, but if it's a persistent appearance... I'd be inclined to be openminded about there being a greater sinificance there. I definitely believe in signs.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello

I would think that at times its a random sighting. There are times when an animal crosses our path that is not native maybe to our land but is there. Real in the physical at times I wonder. That might be just a hello is all.

I feel its when we see an animal over a span of time or have it approach us or seem to watch us that there is a message there.
    That is when I personally will look up the animal and its Magick that it brings to me.

I had that with a coyote that when on a walk to school with the kids came right up to us and stopped at the point where I could have reached out and touched its nose. She was well fed and not rabid. The kids were behind me and stood still and silent as I stood frimly me grounds. I was not scared more I was in wonder on WHY and what would be the next move.

There was a man that walks his dog coming along the lane, that worried me more. The dog reacting. He say what was up and stopped and his dog sat quiet. I felt a friend send to me his "Wolf" Guide and I felt that come over me. I knew then I was fine and the Coyote slowly walked away looking back a few times and vanished up the other lane.

I know that the Coyote is a trickter in magick and there was a message there for me. Why the kids (especially me Daughter did not scream is a mystery to me ) they knew to stay silent and still. They were too not scared and went on to school to each tell of what happened in their classes.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't imagine seeing something like a coyote, I feel very lucky that i've seen badgers and several other things Animal messengers? 821538 Your kids' natural instincts probably came into play when you saw this.

I'm sure many of these creatures we see are random or chance sightings, lately I have been seeing goldficnches quite frequently

Animal messengers? 9k=
    I always get a flash of their intense gold colouring too perhaps there is a message there I must look it up and see if anything applies.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

SPARROW- FINCHES

* LOVe, desire and fertility

* Getting pregnant

* Bringing LOVe into you life

OH ME oh MY I don't know that one wants to be with child LOL. Message to be careful ?

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 am

No worries on that front Lynn, I can't now.Animal messengers? 809779
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am

Violet wrote:No worries on that front Lynn, I can't now.Animal messengers? 809779

Hello

There is a saying " never say nerver " lol

Lynn :giggles:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 am

Animal messengers? 58471 Animal messengers? 489992 flipping birds i'm gonna shut my eyes next time I see one Animal messengers? 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:56 am