Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Soul Split ? Possible ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Soul Split ? Possible ?  Empty Soul Split ? Possible ?

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 am

It is said we can have a Soul split where we are given two Souls to the one body or a Soul Split where one Soul is given two individual bodies in the one lifetime. Those two individuals share that Soul and their lives usually are in twined in some way.

Having had a Past Life Soul Split where I was two individuals in the one life I think it possible. Was it a happy experience, yes.

Real or possible who is to say ? Thoughts on this idea ?

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Soul Split ? Possible ?  Empty Re: Soul Split ? Possible ?

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi Lynn just the thought of this makes me feel very uncomfortable, I find myself finding it hard to believe rather than disbelieving you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn just the thought of this makes me feel very uncomfortable, I find myself finding it hard to believe rather than disbelieving you.

Hello

Its not an easy topic, much like a complete in life Soul Exchange. I did not know how to feel on it either when I first realized. Like the first life not being Human on Earth for me. Too I have come to embrace that many things "traditional upbringing" teachings put forth to us they are not always what is real for some.

I look to the Shamans and Native Americans that have with them still the ties to the old ways and very much to nature and being many a thing but too that is being lost on the youth. I have such vivid memories of the place I was TWO and I have facts that I could not find anywhere on the internet backed up by the present Castle owners things that are in deatils not published any place. I have walked the Castle and the land as it is NEW and as it was OLD.....without going there or even knowing really where it be on a map.....I have but the name.

The names and dates I presented were accurate even what the one's looked like from records be accurate. Too haveing a friend living that as soon as he say me Avitar picture he felt HOME come rushing in. Like we were all together again. Knight is still in Spirit has not come forth to a New Soul I hold in that I be told for now....when I go his path will open again I feel. WHY we split.....why we were TWO is a deeply personal thing and that I have only talked on to one person. The one that was too there in that life and in this life with me. At times in our lives we have really horrific events to try and heal from an move forwards from. Not fogive or foget but to learn the meaning for that happening.

I think that there are many out there struggling along in life that are said to have had a mental breakdown or be mentally ill that so are not they are just on a differnt path and if they can open that door t understand it ( and blessed there be Past Life Regressionists ) they heal. They move forwards in life. The blocks and hurts can fall away. Too I am strong enough for one's to say NUTS to me face and take in that with respect on how they feel. That is their path and I bless them on it.

Lynn
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 am

If a life is spirit 'realizing' and gaining experience in the material realm...then I can see that there would be a certain unique experience attached to a soul being split between two individual bodies (each similtaneously experiencing different things from one soul perspective) or one body (maybe what we call 'split personality' disorder).

When you consider that miracles happen and nothing is outside the ability of God...then everything is possible.

I personally have looked into the eyes of another and the instant and undeniable thought that came to my mind was..."You are me".... and I have no conscious reason for knowing that....but the idea of soul splitting came into focus for me in a feeling way.... my life took a huge turn towards the spiritual from then on....like I was given, in that moment...a wake up call - feather

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am