Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Detlef
innerlight
gilly
mac
Karin
SpiritVoices
Violet
Kaere
AllanMurray
13 posters

heaven

AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

heaven Empty heaven

Post  AllanMurray Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 pm

hi all just wondered what ya think heaven will look like ?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

heaven Empty Re: heaven

Post  Kaere Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 pm

I think the spirit world will be somewhat of a custom fit. You'll see the things you expect to see and the things you want to see. You'll feel comfortable there.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

I'm with Kaere on this Allenheaven 821538 but i'm also sure it will be more beautiful, more colourful and more peaceful than our human minds can even begin to comprehend, imagine the most beautiful place in the world you can and times it's beauty and such by a million.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 am

You arrive in the spirit world and see what you believe in,what you have imagined and wish to experience.

We all have our beliefs on what to expect and that is what we will experience.

heaven 182340
    AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post  AllanMurray Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Violet wrote:I'm with Kaere on this Allenheaven 821538 but i'm also sure it will be more beautiful, more colourful and more peaceful than our human minds can even begin to comprehend, imagine the most beautiful place in the world you can and times it's beauty and such by a million.

so what ya sayin is my heaven will look like my fridge full of food lolol.

have you ever seen the film what dreams may come i would love heaven to be like that with some roman building in it
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes,one of the best films out.

Have you read the book called by the same name.

Written by Richard Matheson.

Fantastic!
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi Allen,

hi all just wondered what ya think heaven will look like ?

as I read this I remembered "an evening with mediumship". A young man came through and told "It's so great here! Even if I could come back - I wouldn't!"

Karin

Last edited by Karin on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm

And:

Some days after my Mom passed she told me in a dream "that her new apartment ist wonderful and that there is sunshine until 11 p.m."

heaven 4279678397

Karin
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

AllanMurray wrote:
    Violet wrote:I'm with Kaere on this Allenheaven 821538 but i'm also sure it will be more beautiful, more colourful and more peaceful than our human minds can even begin to comprehend, imagine the most beautiful place in the world you can and times it's beauty and such by a million.

so what ya sayin is my heaven will look like my fridge full of food lolol.

have you ever seen the film what dreams may come i would love heaven to be like that with some roman building in it

Yes I have it .... If you still want such a place after you've passed over you'll be able to work on creating it for yourself.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Karin wrote:And:

Some days after my Mom passed she told me in a dream "that her new apartment ist wonderful and that there is sunshine until 11 p.m."

heaven 4279678397

Karin

That's unusual,Karin.

I dreamed I was in the spirit world with hubby and we were shown where I was to live when my time came.

I was shown a 'flat' which is what we call it in the UK.

Same as an apartment but different name. All on one level.

But in the dream,the place we were shown,was called an apartment.

I remember thinking when I woke up,why was I given the American name for the flat?

The only strange thing in the dream,that didn't fit in.

Joanie x
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Sorry Folks

Am odd one out on this one--For me there is no Heaven or Hell-you get one you have both!

We pass to the spirit realm - which is like going home! And just like Homes on the earth plane -it is what we make it.

From my experiences with spirit we also retain our 'personality' when we go home. A good person will be a good spirit, a bad person will not have the freedom of spirit until they have atoned for their unsavoury deeds.

I am trying to avoid the word evil, for the truly evil ones are not free to consort with the earth plane unless summoned by one of us here.

sorry have rambled a bit there -hope you all understand.

PPLLnL

Peter
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Dear Joanie,

I think with such "strange" things which don't fit in we realize the truth in our dreams. Moms words were "new" and "strange" and so I just knew that her words were not made by my own phantasy.

Oh happy days when we all meet again in our apartments!!! heaven 809779

Karin xx
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Dear Peter,

sorry have rambled a bit there

I love to read your Postings, thank you. heaven 348985

(but I'll make a note for me for that PPLLnL - ALWAYS I have "to translate" new... this Peace, Patience, Love, Light and much Laughter...)

heaven 809779 heaven 809779 heaven 809779

Karin heaven 160943
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 pm

gilly wrote:Sorry Folks

Am odd one out on this one--For me there is no Heaven or Hell-you get one you have both!

We pass to the spirit realm - which is like going home! And just like Homes on the earth plane -it is what we make it.

From my experiences with spirit we also retain our 'personality' when we go home. A good person will be a good spirit, a bad person will not have the freedom of spirit until they have atoned for their unsavoury deeds.

I am trying to avoid the word evil, for the truly evil ones are not free to consort with the earth plane unless summoned by one of us here.

PPLLnL

Peter

Very true,Peter,I gathered that is correct.

How we progress is what we get on entry to the spirit world.

Joanie
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Dear Joanie, Dear Peter!

How we progress is what we get on entry to the spirit world.

YES!

Karin
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

PPLLnL

Peter

I would say there would be transitional phase, or area upon dying before they fully hit the spirit realms. A person that had a strong believe in a certain way for heaven and the after life would need to be shown other things if it did not fit to the bill that they believed to be true. To some if they were to cross over and see that they were in the same place a soul like Hitler would be in. They would probably lose it.

After you move into the spirit realms your "heaven" will result around what you create it to be. As you would be more in tune with your thoughts as you would be in the mental planes of existence.

The further, or higher how ever you want to see it, you will move away from the mental planes and move towards pure energy, or essence.
    gilly
    gilly

Male

Post  gilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

innerlight wrote:

PPLLnL

Peter

I would say there would be transitional phase, or area upon dying before they fully hit the spirit realms. A person that had a strong believe in a certain way for heaven and the after life would need to be shown other things if it did not fit to the bill that they believed to be true. To some if they were to cross over and see that they were in the same place a soul like Hitler would be in. They would probably lose it.

After you move into the spirit realms your "heaven" will result around what you create it to be. As you would be more in tune with your thoughts as you would be in the mental planes of existence.

The further, or higher how ever you want to see it, you will move away from the mental planes and move towards pure energy, or essence.

Hi Innerlight

Yes I agree there will be a transition! A bit like going to 'rehabilitation'??

None of us truly 'know' what the spirit realm is like(I do not think we are meant to know) but when there we must sort out the good and the bad from our lifetime here on earth.

We will need to forgive others who have wronged us and also be forgiven by those we have wronged.

You mention 'Hitler' like many other beings a truly evil person. For those of us who get it completely wrong there must be another place! That then raises the question of 'degree' --we all get it wrong to some degree--on a scale from say 'mother Teresa' to 'Hitler'.

I trust in spirit!!! I do not know the answer--oh my--a statement of 'FAITH'!!

PPLLnL always

Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 pm

We will need to forgive others who have wronged us and also be forgiven by those we have wronged.

Hi Peter, I don't share your belief that we need to forgive or be forgiven by anyone.heaven 15910

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Violet wrote:

Hi Peter, I don't share your belief that we need to forgive or be forgiven by anyone.heaven 15910

Until we forgive them and them us we are attached to them by an energetic bond.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:

Until we forgive them and them us we are attached to them by an energetic bond.

Don't intend to offend here, please understand that, but I don't believe that either, it just doesn't sit right with me, the way I look at that is that it means if someone hurts us really badly in this life and we find it impossible to forgive them we are tied to them eternally, no, I don't believe my god wouldn't be so cruel.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 pm

gilly wrote:

Hi Innerlight

Yes I agree there will be a transition! A bit like going to 'rehabilitation'??

None of us truly 'know' what the spirit realm is like(I do not think we are meant to know) but when there we must sort out the good and the bad from our lifetime here on earth.

You mention 'Hitler' like many other beings a truly evil person. For those of us who get it completely wrong there must be another place! That then raises the question of 'degree' --we all get it wrong to some degree--on a scale from say 'mother Teresa' to 'Hitler'.

I trust in spirit!!! I do not know the answer--oh my--a statement of 'FAITH'!!

PPLLnL always

Peter

Hitler was the easiest for people to grasp the concept I was using. After all when one mentions evil, Hitler is the first person that is brought up.

You are correct in that we may not truly know what awaits us, but I think we have some ideas. Some feelings. Some knowledge.

I believe there is a "reprogramming" of us after we pass before we move into the spirit realms, fully. Not that its forced reprogramming. But its an understanding and learning. For one that is "evil" they learn about their life. Why they did this. What they could of done. What they needed to do. They also need to let go of their ideas that are holding them back preventing them from moving forward. Letting go of certain attachments certain conditioning. This reprogramming would be our choosing. We don't have to. We could wander aimlessly for some time. Depending on how long we hold onto things and beliefs. Or if we chose to never let go of them. I don't think someone that has hurt someone will just go straight into the spirit realms.

I also don't think just because we pass over will we become perfect or go from Hitler to Mother Theresa. Perhaps some of our old knowledge we collected in our time in spirit and on Earth(s) will be present but there is still a lot of "us" there as well.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Violet wrote:

Don't intend to offend here, please understand that, but I don't believe that either, it just doesn't sit right with me, the way I look at that is that it means if someone hurts us really badly in this life and we find it impossible to forgive them we are tied to them eternally, no, I don't believe my god wouldn't be so cruel.

You can't offend me, :huga: as you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.

Look at it this way if you are hurt by someone you are attached to them. They have a hurt over you. You are holding on to that hurt. If you can't forgive them. Then you can't let go of the hurt and that hurt is still a part of you. Even if you feel it is not an issue anymore it is still there. It's why you can not let it go or forgive. You are still holding it. You are still holding onto the event(s) that created that hurt and you are holding on to the person(s) that created that event.
    gilly
    gilly

Male

Post  gilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi Innerlight

I think we are one in this!!! just perhaps view it from a slightly different angle--BUT WE ARE ONE!

Hi Violet

Sorry dear lady but we must agree to disagree on this one. To forgive is the greatest gift! I have recently heard parents of a murdered daughter forgive the murderer publically--it brought tears to my eyes--not easily done to a hardened veteren!!

If we cannot forgive --then how can we be forgiven????

PPLLnL dear lady

Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi Peter, i'm not saying forgiveness is wrong, far from it, it's always a good thing, but is forgiveness true forgiveness if it's forced and insincere or given grudgingly or done out of guilt or a need to do what's expected of someone, I would rather forgive wholeheartedly and readily when i'm ready to do so, and on the whole I do forgive more easily than many. In the whole of my life there is only one person I can't forgive, and i've had some terrible things to forgive in my life over the years.

I have recently heard parents of a murdered daughter forgive the murderer publically--it brought tears to my eyes--not easily done to a hardened veteren!!

I've heard of this tooheaven 821538 it is to be truly admired.

Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 am

Sorry for budding in, Forgiveness = letting go, and letting go is one oft the prime ingredients in the ascension soup.

In regards to the original question: What does heaven look like?

We would need to know what one understands by heaven. In my view, there is no such thing as heaven. (using the traditional understanding)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 am