Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Detlef
innerlight
gilly
mac
Karin
SpiritVoices
Violet
Kaere
AllanMurray
13 posters

heaven

AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

heaven - Page 2 Empty heaven

Post  AllanMurray Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi all just wondered what ya think heaven will look like ?
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: heaven

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 am

I have to agree more with Violet here on the forgiveness angle. Like her, I believe forgiveness is important for our own health and mindset, but I don't think all evil acts are forgivable.

The best example I can give is my uncle's adoptive son's life. Right now, he's in his early 20's but mentally he's like a 14 year old b/c his entire life he's suffered from every abuse you can imagine. He's been in foster homes his entire life, abused physically, abused sexually, his father tried to sell him. The abuse he went through was so bad that by age 6 he tried to kill himself. This boy was my uncle's student and he was told that if a loving family did not adopt him within the year he would try to commit suicide again. I'm leaving a lot out of what this boy has gone through, but I hope you get my point. I don't know how anyone who has actually gone through what he has, can forgive every single one of those people. That's A LOT of forgiveness to ask of one person who already is battling for his own life and sanity on a day to day basis. As has already been said, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I find it incredibly difficult to wrap my mind around the thought that ALL evil acts must be forgiven. I think if a person can truly forgive, it's wonderful. Heathy even. I just don't think it's always possible or that all these people are even worthy of forgiveness. To be perfectly honest, I think a lot of these people that participate in such evil acts don't even care if they're forgiven or not. I believe forgiveness is a personal choice and nothing more. It all comes down to our free will.

And.... I'll stop rambling now. I really didn't mean to babble so much and I'll say no more on the topic.

As for Heaven... I've had dreams of what I think is Heaven. It looked a lot like it does here. Sunny weather and such a feeling of completeness and HAPPINESS. Being in our true "home."
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am

In memory of the feeling I had as my Mom entered my body...

https://spiritualinspiration.forumotion.net/t5234-pure-love-so-wonderful-like-dying#46822

... I think it is possible to forgive everything. Here, in THIS life, I'm not able to do that. But maybe when I'm passed over.

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 am

Beware_of_Italics wrote:I have to agree more with Violet here on the forgiveness angle. Like her, I believe forgiveness is important for our own health and mindset, but I don't think all evil acts are forgivable.

The best example I can give is my uncle's adoptive son's life. Right now, he's in his early 20's but mentally he's like a 14 year old b/c his entire life he's suffered from every abuse you can imagine. He's been in foster homes his entire life, abused physically, abused sexually, his father tried to sell him. The abuse he went through was so bad that by age 6 he tried to kill himself. This boy was my uncle's student and he was told that if a loving family did not adopt him within the year he would try to commit suicide again. I'm leaving a lot out of what this boy has gone through, but I hope you get my point. I don't know how anyone who has actually gone through what he has, can forgive every single one of those people. That's A LOT of forgiveness to ask of one person who already is battling for his own life and sanity on a day to day basis. As has already been said, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I find it incredibly difficult to wrap my mind around the thought that ALL evil acts must be forgiven. I think if a person can truly forgive, it's wonderful. Heathy even. I just don't think it's always possible or that all these people are even worthy of forgiveness. To be perfectly honest, I think a lot of these people that participate in such evil acts don't even care if they're forgiven or not. I believe forgiveness is a personal choice and nothing more. It all comes down to our free will.

And.... I'll stop rambling now. I really didn't mean to babble so much and I'll say no more on the topic.

As for Heaven... I've had dreams of what I think is Heaven. It looked a lot like it does here. Sunny weather and such a feeling of completeness and HAPPINESS. Being in our true "home."

How I feel for that young man, it was heartbreaking reading your post, but it does highlight certain things which are nigh on impossible to forgive, perhaps people can forgive more once they return to the spiritworld and see 'the bigger picture,' perhaps not.

Forgiveness should never be pushed.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 am

... I think it is possible to forgive everything.
    It is possible and some people can, but not allheaven - Page 2 821538

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

Violet wrote:

I will have to disagree with you on this, Violet... :huga:

No one is any different then anyone else. We all have the same potential. It is up to us to utilize it. The only difference is that we may not all be on the same pages in our development.

Can we all forgive every act that has every transpired against us? Yes, we can... Can we all do it at the same time? No, some will take many many years to reach that place of contentment within what has happened where they can fully move on from it.

For some, as you said, it may not be something they will be able to do in this lifetime. But, that is their own choice on where they are within themselves and where they are going with their journey.

Forgiveness can not be forced or it will not be true.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 am

Karin wrote:In memory of the feeling I had as my Mom entered my body...

https://spiritualinspiration.forumotion.net/t5234-pure-love-so-wonderful-like-dying#46822

... I think it is possible to forgive everything. Here, in THIS life,

Karin

You are so correct with your statement, I wonder if you know how correct.
    It would not be a big deal to forgive when we on the other side. Those who hurt us the most, are most likely our closest friends. And when we get back, we might sit together and have a giggle about what we did to each other.
    But forgiving on this side can be just as simple if not easy. You just have to fully know what and who you are, that you are spirit.
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Violet wrote:

Yes, you're right. But maybe people are able to forgive when they reach this wonderful state of mind I described. I know that in this emotion everything could be possible.

Karin

Last edited by Karin on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Hello

From what I understand and have come to view when crossing over a person to the Light is that its an open space. Gone are the walls and veils really that we have on Earth. We still have our foundations that view as Earth land marks if one will but its all open to view and that is all well and good.

It is what we want it to be and what we need it to be for us as we make that transtion. We too are free to wonder from there back and forth. To explore like those that be blessed in a physical life to Astral Travel.

Peace is what comes to mind.....

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Yes I really hope it is peaceful...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm

when they reach this wonderful state of mind I described. I know that in this emotion everything could be possible.

I believe so too Karinheaven - Page 2 821538

Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Karin wrote:heaven - Page 2 A_644_3e34e40e

heaven - Page 2 A_609_e5ab1551

Karin

Hmmmmm...Karin did this send with no message, no worries if so, I just wondered?heaven - Page 2 809779

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

heaven - Page 2 Empty heaven/summerland/spirit world

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

the colours are vibrant. the grass is so bright and green its lit up. iv been there or should i say iv been somewhere, been told it was an in between where i met the person that passed. well, whatever, the colours were alive and vibrant. if thats spirit world-wow! if its in between-gosh! cant wait to see the real thing! :-)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Violet wrote:
    Karin wrote:heaven - Page 2 A_644_3e34e40e

heaven - Page 2 A_609_e5ab1551

Karin

Hmmmmm...Karin did this send with no message, no worries if so, I just wondered?heaven - Page 2 809779

Aww Karin you did post, the butterfly and the hug, it didn't show in your original message I couldn't see it anyway until I used quotesheaven - Page 2 621623

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Aura wrote:the colours are vibrant. the grass is so bright and green its lit up. iv been there or should i say iv been somewhere, been told it was an in between where i met the person that passed. well, whatever, the colours were alive and vibrant. if thats spirit world-wow! if its in between-gosh! cant wait to see the real thing! :-)

It sounds like I envisioned it with it's vibrancyheaven - Page 2 821538

Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 am

Dear Violet,

I realized the last days that sometimes my gifs are visible and sometimes NOT.

Have to change my gif-server...

These days I'm often too tired to write... heaven - Page 2 456793388 "fighting" at work takes a lot of power...

Bye! Have a nice time! heaven - Page 2 21581

Karin
    gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-26

Post  gamrpro Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 pm

AllanMurray wrote:
    Violet wrote:I'm with Kaere on this Allenheaven - Page 2 821538 but i'm also sure it will be more beautiful, more colourful and more peaceful than our human minds can even begin to comprehend, imagine the most beautiful place in the world you can and times it's beauty and such by a million.

so what ya sayin is my heaven will look like my fridge full of food lolol.

have you ever seen the film what dreams may come i would love heaven to be like that with some roman building in it

What Dreams May Come is my favorite movie! They said heaven is big enough to have your own private universe. I hope it's just like the way they say it is. I'm unsure of how my heaven would be like though...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 am

I'm unsure of how my heaven would be like though...
    How do you imagine it will be, or how do you hope it will be?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 am