Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
gloria
AngelTony
Violet
innerlight
8 posters

where do we go when we pass?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

where do we go when we pass? Empty where do we go when we pass?

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 am

do we just go to spirit, and that is it? do we goto heaven? what is spirit?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

where do we go when we pass? Empty Re: where do we go when we pass?

Post  Violet Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 am

Hi Innerlight I can only tell you some of what i've heard or read from others...

Many believe we go to a kind of 'hold' initially, a place to recover from the passing, and recieve healing, particularly if the passing was traumatic, or simply rest a while, from there some believe we are given a review of our life and that we are our own judge and as we are doing this review whoever we caused pain for on this earth, we experience this pain ourselves (very briefly time is different over there apparantly) in order to fully understand what we have done, this is not a punishment by any means and is done with the greatest kindness.

A great many believe we have choices then, to go to the great halls of learning and be further educated, others believe we can create a life in the spirit world very much like our life down here but better, for example if you always dreamed of a cottage in the country with roses round the door and to spend your days baking cakes, then you can do exactly that. If these truly are possibilities then perhaps we would begin with such things as it would be familiar to us, being very newly crossed over, perhaps if we wanted we could stay in that cottage for all eternity, entertaining our loved ones, those over there already but also welcoming newly crossed loved ones.

It's also believed that some may choose to work over there, for instance some might opt to take care of newly crossed babies and children.
    Some (again it is believed) may choose to advance spiritually or work with us here on the earth plane, i've read that some believe doctors/surgeons may want to assist healers on the earth with their work.

I could type all night about the hundreds of possibilities open to a spirit who has just crossed over but I won't, those are just a few beliefs I have read or heard.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 am

Violet wrote:
    A great many believe we have choices then, to go to the great halls of learning and be further educated, others believe we can create a life in the spirit world very much like our life down here but better, for example if you always dreamed of a cottage in the country with roses round the door and to spend your days baking cakes, then you can do exactly that. If these truly are possibilities then perhaps we would begin with such things as it would be familiar to us, being very newly crossed over, perhaps if we wanted we could stay in that cottage for all eternity, entertaining our loved ones, those over there already but also welcoming newly crossed loved ones.

who told you about that?

So does this all happen in one place? is it a giant place? are there many levels to this place? I'm just curious to see all the different answers of what everyone beleives. some probably believe this life is it, and after is the "void"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 am

It's stuff i've read (other's opinions) and heard over the years, some believe they have visited and have seen these things for themselves, for example the halls of learning some believe there is a hall of music etc

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 am

I'm not sure what I believe about the otherside, but nothing physical can take place can it, or can it? You can't make an actual cup of tea and drink it as you have no hands no mouth (no teabags where do we go when we pass? 809779 )you are an energy, a spirit. Some think we carry out all these actions by thought alone, ie if you think 'I want to drink a cup of tea' you will create one, I suppose that would be like living a life of visualisation.

But on the other hand energy can create things, lights, electricity, it can make a washer wash clothes with no human hands, so it makes me wonder...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 am

some descriptions I have read have stated that the first plane of existence after this one is still a physical plane. Where it's much like this one, but better.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 am

Yes, true, I believe that our spiritual plane can make energies perform amazing things. We can make ourselves a body like this one on earth, and hold that cup of tea and enjoy it, then just poof it, when we are done. I dont think we will need a waste basket.

If we dont want too re-create ourselves, just imagine it and instantly it will also be enjoyed. We will be using our experiences that we created on earth, to enjoy in heaven, but with no pain or weekness. So, experience as much as you can now, it may come in handy.

Innerlight, dont worry about the telescope tho, I will bring you to saturn myself and we can explore the saturnian clouds ourselves. Maybe hope over to alpha centuri and see if any humanoids exist on planet xicor, but then we could be mistaken as UFO's and then............. where do we go when we pass? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 am

Sounds great..........no washing up where do we go when we pass? 809779

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

where do we go when we pass? Empty I think Heaven is awesome!

Post  gloria Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 am

where do we go when we pass? 449294 Of what I've heard, I Think that Heaven is an awesome place, with my respect. Specially, the one who said that you can spend it in a lovely cottage in the forest with flowers, with roses, and maybe a cup of tea, and I've heard that even ice cream, and a swimming pool.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:49 am

innerlight wrote:do we just go to spirit, and that is it? do we goto heaven? what is spirit?

Hello

I know from the work I do with Spirit and the number's of them I have talked and have even transitioned over. One goes into a Door of Light, from there I can only share in some of what has been told to me as to be SHOWN it I would have to as well transition ( not ready for that LOL )

Ye the essecne that was ye goes to Spirit BUT one is made WHOLE so if one had physical ails they are gone from ye. The personality one was stays with ONE. It is HOW I have been able to tell LOVed one's of odd quirks with one's that they would only know. In some case "Intimate" personal details that for sure tell them WHOM I have with me. ( handled in a delicate way of trust and respects ).

I do not go to call it Heaven, it is another Dimentional Plane is all. I know that all one does in the physical one can do in the Spirit. One can TOUCH its just in enrergy. The body is all that be gone. Like one's that can maaster the Astral Plane one can do all there one can do here in the physical body with all the FEELINGs and Emotions in play. SO yes there is intimacy there as well.

The only thing that I understand there is non of is the darker side of things its all peace. Not necessarily LOVe as I know from one's that have talked to me Dad that HE SO DOES NOT want me Mom when she goes. He is discusted with her and DONE with her. I can respect that I too am done with her. Yet if she got stuck Earth Bound I would move her over.

What is Spirit US with out the BODY is all. One can choose to come back as a few have that are in me home on a very regular basis, happy with something to do that held a passion for them in some cases. NOT held here free to go and come.

I understand from many that me Dad is finally DOING what he could not in life. One's have told me of dreams on him or of being in Meditation and SEEING a man that when described could only be me Dad ( as he has some unique features and markings ) and he helps them with new ablilities.

Spirits are US and we are Spirits.

Lynn
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

innerlight wrote:do we just go to spirit, and that is it? do we goto heaven? what is spirit?

Maybe I can turn this round little? In general, not aimed at innerlight, just broadening the whole thing....

"do we just go to spirit?" Tell me what "spirit" means and I'll tell you if we go to it.

If you don't know what it means, viz "what is spirit" , then what is meant by the first question?

"Do we go to heaven"? Tell me what "heaven" is and I'll tell you if we go to it.

The points I'm trying to make are that without a foundation of understanding none of the answers mean anything much. The words can be understood but not what they are saying.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm

When asking questions of individuals you'll hear a mix of thoughts, ideas, beliefs. Some will pass on the guidance they've read, maybe heard, from teachers and guides who returned through mediumship to paint a picture of what life beyond physical death is like.

I'm a pretty simple-minded soul and I find I'm much more comfortable being guided by accounts from spiritually-evolved individuals than listening to the thoughts of folks in the here-and-now.

Even sensitives may be unable to shake off their personal beliefs or prejudices and hence their accounts may be coloured by them. They may see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear or be so conditioned in one way or another that their perception is constrained, their ideas similarly so....

I guess we will all be influenced by whatever appeals most to our reason.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

If you want to know what life is like in the spirit world ask someone who lives there!

I did just that through the direct voice mediumship of Leslie Flint.

For at least ten years I conversed with many people who had passed over and they, without exception, said that life is very much the same as here except all the physical pains and financial problems etc of existence we have here no longer exist.

We have a spirit body so we have hands and all the other features we would expect so as desire creates we can also have a cup of tea if we wish.

You can listen to tape recordings of communicators talking about their lives in the spirit world by visiting:
    www.leslieflint.com

Theories are fine but facts are better.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Violet wrote:I'm not sure what I believe about the otherside, but nothing physical can take place can it, or can it? You can't make an actual cup of tea and drink it as you have no hands no mouth (no teabags where do we go when we pass? 809779 )you are an energy, a spirit. Some think we carry out all these actions by thought alone, ie if you think 'I want to drink a cup of tea' you will create one, I suppose that would be like living a life of visualisation.

But on the other hand energy can create things, lights, electricity, it can make a washer wash clothes with no human hands, so it makes me wonder...

"but nothing
    physical can take place can it, or can it?" Not physical as in the sense of the physical of this dimension but objects are still as solid and 'real' as they are here. That's not to say there will be shops selling tea, tea pickers in plantations picking the crop that provides the raw material, workers producing the cups from which it's drunk...... But if one wanted a cup of tea or coffee then one would have to create for oneself - or someone more adept might need to do it - the object(s) needed for the experience. They would be real and solid but transient as they would have no natural state of existence in the etheric. When the need, or desire, for them fades so will the objects - kinda neat eh? where do we go when we pass? 451437

As for being 'an energy' and having no mouth well that's gonna happen some time but that time's a way off for us incarnates. Unless we've been told a bunch of ###### then we'll be as solid and recognisably human in form as we presently are and we will be for some considerable time.

Maybe this is where folks get awfully confused when they talk about 'spirit' and 'spirits' as if they're some weird and nebulous form instead of individuals not so very different from me and thee?

Of course there are gonna be some significant differences, some amazingly exciting and liberating ones, but we'll need to take one small step at a time - and the small step might be having a nice cuppa with friends. where do we go when we pass? 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

You have given a good description there,Mac from I have read in Silver Birch's accounts of the after life.
    Spot on!

Joanie x
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Wait till you guys here it! It is going to blow your mind!!!!! where do we go when we pass? 15910
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm

AngelTony wrote:Wait till you guys here it! It is going to blow your mind!!!!! where do we go when we pass? 15910

What do you mean?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Something sounds interesting,come on,tell!
    where do we go when we pass? 114597
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

I have explained it briefly once before but there are a few here (very few) that attacked me greatly a few times last year. I will just say say that when I had my NDE, I also heard sounds that were most quite amazing. where do we go when we pass? 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

What kind of sounds,Tony?
    Music or something that struck you as strange?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Certain experiences might blow the minds we endure whilst in-the-body but on our release we'll be working with different values and who knows? We may already be well-familiar with what we're gonna find..... where do we go when we pass? 451437
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 pm

For some reason,I feel that when we pass over,we will hear music like we have never heard before.
    Strange sounds? Likely that as well.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:19 pm

mac wrote:
    Maybe I can turn this round little? In general, not aimed at innerlight, just broadening the whole thing....

"do we just go to spirit?" Tell me what "spirit" means and I'll tell you if we go to it.

If you don't know what it means, viz "what is spirit" , then what is meant by the first question?

"Do we go to heaven"? Tell me what "heaven" is and I'll tell you if we go to it.

The points I'm trying to make are that without a foundation of understanding none of the answers mean anything much. The words can be understood but not what they are saying.

When I posted this question a year or so ago the question was not clear in the terminology of passing over. It was not meant to be clear. That is why there are so many labels, or words in it such as "Spirit" and "heaven." The basis for the question was to find that middle ground of understanding to have a clear definitive answer, if there even is one, to what happens the moment we pass over.

Perhaps a tourists guide of what happens to us upon death, if you will..
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

zerdini wrote:Theories are fine but facts are better.
    Are there really any fact to the knowledge of what happens after we die? Sure we have mediums, and channels, and psychics, and sensitives, and what have you. However that knowledge is filtered through the mind and the brain of the individual being the channel for spirit. And if we took everything that a person said was "fact" because spirit told them then we would also have to say all the holy books are complete truth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 pm

innerlight wrote:
    zerdini wrote:Theories are fine but facts are better.
    Are there really any fact to the knowledge of what happens after we die? Sure we have mediums, and channels, and psychics, and sensitives, and what have you. However that knowledge is filtered through the mind and the brain of the individual being the channel for spirit. And if we took everything that a person said was "fact" because spirit told them then we would also have to say all the holy books are complete truth.
    Some things we have to accept on faith,Innerlight,like the bible.
    Or do we? I really don't know. I do know that I have experienced certain situations which I cannot explain. I do feel there is an afterlife more strongly than I did a few years ago.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am