Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

When animals pass over

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

When animals pass over Empty When animals pass over

Post  Rainbow Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Who is there for them? Do they have spirit guides the same as us or are their guides in animal form? Who helps them cross over?

When animals pass over 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. When animals pass over 415540
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

When animals pass over Empty Re: When animals pass over

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 am

GREAT question! All I know is I believe my grandmother is taking care of animals on The Other Side. She's always said she would, and my uncle had a dream once about that very thing... and he had no clue that she used to say that would be her job up in Heaven.

I wrote down his dream on one of my dream blogs. I'd list it here, but I'm not sure links are allowed. If anyone's interested, I could hunt for the dream and just copy/paste it without the link. It was a short dream, but sweet too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

I think like people they are met by those who love them, be that human or animal, I had a dream after our dog died (not recent) and she was running round a field (something she couldn't do when she died) and our old cat was with her, they loved each other in this life and do on the otherside it was great to see them reunitedWhen animals pass over 821538

Please do copy&paste your dream here Beware_of_Italics you could add your blog if you create your own thread in the Diary section of the forum or the member's blogs sectionWhen animals pass over 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 am

Here's the dream my uncle had. It's short, but sweet and to the point:

My grandmother was A DOG FREAK! I mean, this woman would take me on little tours of where each of her dogs were buried in the backyard. She allowed her dogs to have 2 of those miniature Baby Ruth Candy bars a day, yet my sister and I were only allowed one. Lol! She always told us that her job up in Heaven was going to be taking care of animals, and I believe that she is.

After my sweet Bambi passed, my uncle out in California told us about a dream he had had. He saw my grandmother (his mother) inside some fancy room. Along the walls were tiny wooden beds all lined up. The little headboards had names on them. He laughed when he told us that they reminded him of the beds the Seven Dwarfs slept in from Disney's Snow White. When animals pass over 809779 Grandma kept calling Bambi's name, and after a few seconds he saw Bambi leap onto one of the little beds, wagging her tail and smiling. He said he'd never seen a happier dog. She was definitely spoiled there.

--------------------------

From another dream I've had, and some big coincidences, I also believe she sent us one of the dogs' which we have now. I need to write that dream down on my site, too, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks for the tip about the blogs, Violet. I'll go take a look-see at how that works right now. (If it's just a place for a link to share, or whatever).
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Ah yes but Miss Violet, my two pups have never met my grandad and others that have crossed over, would he be there to help them when their time comes? He never met Bess either but I'm sure it was him who brought her to me one night.

When animals pass over 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. When animals pass over 415540
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 am

I would think your pets know your grandad right now, as he's likely hangs out around you and the rest of the family. I think it's the same with babies. My grandma passed away right before my nephew was born, but I'm convinced she's seen him. My sister has even woken up one early morning to hear deceased relatives talking over her newborn son while he was asleep. They were introducing him to my sister's aunt.

So if our loved one's are watching over their family, why wouldn't they watch over their pets as well? (Especially when they're pet lovers themselves).
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Yes I think Kristin is right, it certainly makes sense too me.

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:27 am

Ok, you're all going to think I've lost the plot (good job I'm not a pall bearer When animals pass over 809779 ) but hubby and me saw an injured pigeon earlier, so we went and rescued it from the footpath. It looked as though it had been clipped by something, maybe a car. So hubby picked it up and we were going to put it in a box to keep it comfy but it died on us When animals pass over 780422031 poor thing. Who or what would have been there to help it cross over?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 am

It's going to sound flippant, but probably it's pigeon buddies. (That's just my opinion by the way.)

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 am

Fair point. Never thought of that lol! At the time I thought it was very rude of it to just evacuate it's mortal form on us like that but now I'm kind of glad it did because it wasn't on it's own.

I know, I sound like a fruit loop lol

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am

No you don't, it's a perfectly reasonable question, I read somewhere years ago that someone asked what happens to insects when they die, I think the response was simply 'they go to the light.'

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 am

You're not a fruit loop. You're a kind, thoughtful person. (Just like my mother, who chased a bird inside a parking lot in 100 degree weather for 30 minutes because the poor thing had a plastic grocery bag wrapped around it's neck. Your story reminded me of that).

I think animals don't really "need" someone there to help them cross over. I really believe it's instinct. Even with us, I think it's instinct. It's only that family WANTS to be there to greet us and our pets when we arrive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 am