Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Carolyn
Violet
6 posters

Animals

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Animals Empty Animals

Post  Violet Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 am

I've always said i'll come back as a cat, belonging to some rich old lady who would spoil me rotten Animals 809779

But seriously those of you who believe in reincarnation do you think we have lived or will live a lifetime as an animal?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Animals Empty Re: Animals

Post  Carolyn Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

I distinctly remember being a diplodocus once. That's the duck billed dinosaur.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm

I feel that a sould is a soul is a soul. It does not matter what physical body that soul has chosen to be placed in...it has been done for a reason...either to learn, or to teach.

Think about it for a moment....How much have you learned from the unconditional love that is given by those animals that have chosen to spend thier lives with us? How much have we learned about perseverance and determination? How much have we learned (through their suffering) what a mess we are making out of our environment? And, in turn, how much have they learned about our ability to learn from our mistakes and our ability to share our love with them?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:37 am

1antique wrote:I feel that a sould is a soul is a soul. It does not matter what physical body that soul has chosen to be placed in...it has been done for a reason...either to learn, or to teach.

Think about it for a moment....How much have you learned from the unconditional love that is given by those animals that have chosen to spend thier lives with us? How much have we learned about perseverance and determination? How much have we learned (through their suffering) what a mess we are making out of our environment? And, in turn, how much have they learned about our ability to learn from our mistakes and our ability to share our love with them?

But can we learn all of this unless we have experienced life as an animal, by 'walking in their paws' so to speak?

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 am

I was going to answer, no, we would not come back as an animal, but, reading Ants answer I am thinking again.
    Gonna have to ponder on this one.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

mia wrote:I was going to answer, no, we would not come back as an animal, but, reading Ants answer I am thinking again.
    Gonna have to ponder on this one.

That was my point, if we are to experience all aspects of life we would surely have to take a turn at being an animal?

wyldeflower
    wyldeflower

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : photography,gardening,herbs
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post  wyldeflower Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 am

I dont think i have been a animal allthough i am a great animal lover .I am not sure we could reincarnate as a animal but its worth thinking about i must read up a bit more on it and think it over.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm

It does make you wonder..

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:59 am

Hello

Well first life I had I was a Rodent type animal. I lived in about 300BC and I was dinner while out hunting for food for me babies for a larger creature.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm