Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chosing the correct time to pass?

melissaxo92
    melissaxo92
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-04-27

Chosing the correct time to pass?  Empty Chosing the correct time to pass?

Post  melissaxo92 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:13 am

Okay, so my grandad has asophogus cancer. At the moment as I speak he's been on a syringe driver for 7 days, hasn't woke up for three and he is fighting. Apparently he can still hear, he knows we have all been around and my grandma told him it's okay for him to pass, all the family love him and think the world of him, but he is still fighting on. The nurses and doctors are astounded. His best friend has said goodbye and he rung him before hand.
    Im just wondering, why would he not slip away painfree while he can?
    Drivers only meant to last 3 days he's been on it a week now with no quality of life
    We even left him alone one night to seeif he would like to be alone while he passed but nothing

I'd like some past experiences or advice or opinions you guys have :)
    I love my grandad very much and would only want him to have a peaceful passing and to stay pain free and know we are all thinking of him always x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Chosing the correct time to pass?  Empty Re: Chosing the correct time to pass?

Post  Violet Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 am

Hi Melissa, i'm sorry to hear your grandfather is so poorly, my own granfather passed with the same cancer a long time ago now so I know what you must be going through.

It is human nature to fight against death when it is imminent, can I suggest you light a candle for him and send him as much love as you can, or if possible go and hold his hand and send him the love that way. Often I think they hold on to life because they don't want their loved ones to become distressed, but sometimes it is far more distressing in cases such as yours where it is prolonged.

If I may, and you are happy for me to do so I will send him healing when I go offline tonight, it may sound a crazy thing to do when he is so close to passing but it can help make the transition a little easier for them, I will again with your blessing keep you an your family in my thoughts.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    melissaxo92
    melissaxo92
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-04-27

Post  melissaxo92 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Violet wrote:Hi Melissa, i'm sorry to hear your grandfather is so poorly, my own granfather passed with the same cancer a long time ago now so I know what you must be going through.

It is human nature to fight against death when it is imminent, can I suggest you light a candle for him and send him as much love as you can, or if possible go and hold his hand and send him the love that way. Often I think they hold on to life because they don't want their loved ones to become distressed, but sometimes it is far more distressing in cases such as yours where it is prolonged.

If I may, and you are happy for me to do so I will send him healing when I go offline tonight, it may sound a crazy thing to do when he is so close to passing but it can help make the transition a little easier for them, I will again with your blessing keep you an your family in my thoughts.

That would be lovely, thank you so much Violet. He has made another night even though we have all held his hands.
    Miracles.
    xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm

You're welcome Melissa, stay strong, you're all in my thoughts. xx

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 pm

How are you Melissa and how is your grandad?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am