Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lynn
gilly
PEACE
7 posters

Last night was fantastic

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Last night was fantastic Empty Last night was fantastic

Post  PEACE Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi i went to an evening of clairvoyance.They people were warm and welcoming and i enjoyed sitting in the circle,we did some chakra work and then began.The two mediums gave some messages and after some time she said if anyone else had anything now bear in mind it was my first time there and my psychic experiances and clairvoyant flashes have been totally random i kept quite.The medium leaned round to say to me how about you?totally shocked i said how did you know and she said spirit had told her(spirit told on me LOL )they were spot on.While siting i had an image of a certain musical horn and a packet of maltezers i felt that they were so random i wouldnt say anything,any way i stood and the medium asked me if i knew where i needed to be i wasnt sure so i just said what i had and sat down.I learnt alot last night one thing being that when you get something you can ask to be shown who its for and after youve given it you can ask spirit if there is anything else,all that is new to me.Anyway after the evening had finished the lady sitting next to me said that her dad had a militry horn and he loves it and her mums favorite chocolate is malteezers,so spot on.Im going to look into the development classes.A great nightxxxx does anyone have any tips about going from a bubbly chatty person to a nervous school girl as soon as you stand up or does that come with pactice?
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Last night was fantastic Empty Re: Last night was fantastic

Post  gilly Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello Peace

I am so pleased to hear of your enjoyable experience!

Without wanting to put a damper on things--do not get too carried away--One step at a time as they say-or learn to walk before you run!

You must decide, but seeing as how you have asked may I suggest you start with an awareness class. Then in a few months time move to a development class--I attended both for some time, I did not want to lose contact with those in the awareness class!

There are many paths that your new found sensitivity could take you--I have met too many that try everything at once and end up back at the beginning and sadly some give up and walk away.

Ask for guidance and decide which path you are interested in then concentrate on this path for a period of time. I say again one step at a time!

I wish you an enjoyable journey--it is one I will be forever grateful for.

PPLLnL Peter
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 am

Hello

Nice post.....

What comes with patients is confidence....and that takes time to find one's footing with. Too I feel its OK to be nerveous and to have that human side of ye show....

I do public speaking on many a spiritual topic and I do Platform Mediumship Work, I honestly never know where that path is going to take me as in both aspects I can have spirit find me and at times need me to help them. I have learned its OK to show that part of me, to cry if that is the emotion that comes over me, knowing that other's are there to take me place if need be. To be human and show that huma side makes the connection with sprit pure.

I get up to do a talk I have NO CLUE where I ma going with it....though I have notes with me...its more comfort for the audiance than I, trust in self and it flows the way it should. Trust in being grouned and surrounded with one's Guide or Guides and that all important Universal Light (God ) if that calls to one. We are always safe.

Just keep on the path one is one and one will hold the FLOOR in silence and listening by other's very soon.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am

Well done,Peace.

I'm so pleased for you.

Keep up the good work.

Last night was fantastic 621623

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 pm

i felt that they were so random i wouldnt say anything,any way i stood and the medium asked me if i knew where i needed to be i wasnt sure so i just said what i had and sat down.

Hi Peace I know this feelingLast night was fantastic 21581 i'm really pleased you had such a great night though.Last night was fantastic 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:07 am

Hi Peace,

the more you practice, the more you should gain in confidence, especially if the messages whether psychic and/or spirit are accepted by a recipient. The nerves may never disappear but they should settle. Just try not to stop the natural flow if someone says no. Learning to be grateful for the 'nos' can be more helpful and confidence building than people saying yes.

Pleased you enjoyed your night. :love:
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 am

PEACE wrote:Hi i went to an evening of clairvoyance.They people were warm and welcoming and i enjoyed sitting in the circle,we did some chakra work and then began.The two mediums gave some messages and after some time she said if anyone else had anything now bear in mind it was my first time there and my psychic experiances and clairvoyant flashes have been totally random i kept quite.The medium leaned round to say to me how about you?totally shocked i said how did you know and she said spirit had told her(spirit told on me LOL )they were spot on.While siting i had an image of a certain musical horn and a packet of maltezers i felt that they were so random i wouldnt say anything,any way i stood and the medium asked me if i knew where i needed to be i wasnt sure so i just said what i had and sat down.I learnt alot last night one thing being that when you get something you can ask to be shown who its for and after youve given it you can ask spirit if there is anything else,all that is new to me.Anyway after the evening had finished the lady sitting next to me said that her dad had a militry horn and he loves it and her mums favorite chocolate is malteezers,so spot on.Im going to look into the development classes.A great nightxxxx does anyone have any tips about going from a bubbly chatty person to a nervous school girl as soon as you stand up or does that come with pactice?

Hi Peace, A week ago I went to a day long psychic workshop with a well known Medium. We did exercises for balancing the aura and stuff like that and in the afternoon we were paired off to try some psychic readings...all new to me.

I felt so nervous and actually felt like I was shaking.... The woman that I was supposed to read for was very closed and I just got more nervous and couldn't understand why. I got the name of her street right and just random feelings of fear and disconnected phrases came to me...not about things but about feelings. I thought that I was getting nothing but it turned out that there was some drama in her life she answered yes to something I said about feelings. I don't know what it actually was, but she was very sad and serious and I am wondering if the fear and nervousness I felt was connected to this woman's problem.....at the time , I thought it was just me being nervous....and didn't actually say a lot of what came to me because it didn't make any sense to me. The medium said that sometimes when you feel blocked....actually you are not....just to say whatever comes. I think I get feeling more than details.

I cannot public speak.....get too nervous...I wonder if sometimes the nervousness that I feel can be connected to other people...not always me. A type of psychic hypersensitivity.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:01 pm

I wonder if sometimes the nervousness that I feel can be connected to other people...not always me. A type of psychic hypersensitivity.

IMO that's more than possible, and just as we are nervous of giving a reading most are just as nervous about recieving one.

and I am wondering if the fear and nervousness I felt was connected to this woman's problem.....at the time ,

I would say so, and many mediums work on feelings alone, clairsentience I believe the term is for that.

And you can (again imo,)kind of block yourself if you worry about how it's coming out, so the medium is right about 'say whatever comes', but I think the human brain automatically tries to edit and make some kind of sense out of thoughts, our own and those from the spirit side, this I feel is why the really crazy sounding messages hit home so often because they are flowing unedited, it might make no sense to us, but the messages are not for us, we're not meant to make sense out of them just deliver them, they will make perfect sense to the recipient thoughLast night was fantastic 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 am

Thanks for that Violet. I don't know if I would make a medium, but I am always tuning in to others feelings....not at all comfortable sometimes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:39 pm